比賽規則規定如參賽者名字被叫了三次都未出現,便取消資格。妳可自行計算5x位參賽者彈奏所需時間,判斷遲 1 小時才到達是否趕得切。
不過最好預鬆D,否則太趕會令小朋友出場時心緊張而影響表現。

Dear JP,

Tks a lot.

182#
發表於 07-3-24 23:00 |只看該作者

Re: 校際音樂節

Esmond'sMom 寫道:
For the 3 girls singing in the afternoon this Saturday, it will be big challenge for them cause they are all 7.5 yrs old but singing in the under 11 group.

P.S.  It is extremely difficult to stop an excited kid from shouting!

Sonia 今天取得亞軍, 真係好開心!!!
多謝您!!!Esmond'sMom您是一個有愛心及專業的好老師!!!
該用戶已被刪除

183#
發表於 07-3-25 15:42 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

184#
發表於 07-3-29 19:50 |只看該作者

Hi 小孩子的天空 :

G4 d minor果首 Two Part Invention .......

Thanks for your previous advice.  As the competition is now over, we may share further on what we have done.

I felt the most difficult part is determining whether the right hand line or left hand line should prevail.  We listen to some CDs which empahasize quite a number of left hand lines, but the teacher taught my daughter to listen mainly to the right hand and bring them out, except when the right hand plays the trail and when there are left hand cadence.  Of course, the left hand part has to be clear, coherent and musical too.  I think this is a simple two-part invention at G4 level and so the treatment is simplier.

My daughter wins the competition with 90 marks, so I think the adjudicator agrees to her teacher's arrangement too.

185#
發表於 07-4-2 15:37 |只看該作者

Hi! gogochurch

Congratulations ar!

Your daughter is so smart to get such high marks and the 1st prize!

I hope my son could have such a brilliant result in his future attempts! ... but still have a long way to go .....

ryancat

gogochurch 寫道:
My daughter wins the competition with 90 marks, so I think the adjudicator agrees to her teacher's arrangement too.

186#
發表於 07-4-8 19:23 |只看該作者

Hi ryancat,

Your son's result is very good at such a young age.  I am sure he is very musical.  The piano club is planning a mini concert on 1st of May.  Will your son join us too  ?

187#
發表於 07-4-9 15:29 |只看該作者

Dear gogochurch,

I hv seen your experience sharing in BK and you are such a good mum. For piano learning, I would like to let my girl to see the performance show on Musical Festival Concert, could you pls recommend which show on 15/4 or 10/4 is suitable for a P.1 girl ???

Thanks

http://www.hksmsa.org.hk/download/59MPWCPoster.pdf

188#
發表於 07-4-9 22:57 |只看該作者

gogochurch:

你囡囡好叻呀   

好多謝你事後仍會跟我分享妳們練習的過程,這亦是一個很好的方法令大家也可以學習得到各種不同的處理手法。

而你亦都很有心機和囡囡聽cd和一起分析討論樂曲,這對於她的音樂感也有莫大的益進,而我相信她的功底(技巧和音色)亦是平日素有訓練,這真是多得老師的培訓。

而小兒因少練了一首曲子,今次太愴忙地練習,剛趕及考試要求,所以上到台時真的第二首出了錯。雖然第一首彈得很好,他仍然好唔開心.....

189#
發表於 07-4-10 17:25 |只看該作者

Esmond'sMom,
I am planning to change my son's piano teacher. Could you please let me know where do you teach? Thanks
Esmond'sMom 寫道:
It's my job to fully develope a student's talent.  Sonia has a very clear and nice voice, and she was calm and confident during the competition.  Basically she has done all the techniques I taught her and sang exactly the way I've wanted.  She deserved the result.  She's amongst the youngest few in the competition.  The adjudicator was very impressed and reckoned that it's not easy for a 7 yrd old to gain a position in the under 11 age group.  All other winners were the eldest ones.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題