教育王國 討論區 國際學校 any suggestion?
樓主: papeepyaa
go

any suggestion? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-3-2 16:15 |只看該作者

Re: any suggestion?

Aiya, so emotional!

Have you thought about the nephew, he from day 1 may never say he wants to go IS.

Just a movie then you change your mind, what happen if there is another touching movie tomorrow, you change again.

22#
發表於 07-3-3 00:36 |只看該作者

hehe.... well

let me answer u...
1st, her nephew doesn't has any choices himself. Young child's education is always be planned by parents. They CAN'T choose. Is your kid chose his primary school himself? Agree?

2nd, That film is not any story movie. It's all about philosophy, human science. We've been struggling in this "world" for so long. We always follow the old rules that people's been following to make life easier, safer and more effective. Conventional thinking always stop us to do things that is hard and difficult. But don't forget, life is full of surprises, or miracles. Perhaps she will find a lot of helping hands along the way. Perhaps there are some big landlords doesn't mind to throw a million bucks for his education fund. Who knows?

At least, at this point, I don't want to discourage her to do the "right thing" she thought.

I changed my mind just overnight. I don't understand why that happened. Perhaps it changed my life already.

If papeepya see this message, u can PM me your address, I'll mail u a copy of the film.

Hope this help...

joenkm 寫道:
Aiya, so emotional!

Have you thought about the nephew, he from day 1 may never say he wants to go IS.

Just a movie then you change your mind, what happen if there is another touching movie tomorrow, you change again.

23#
發表於 07-3-3 10:52 |只看該作者

I changed my mind just overnight. I don't understand why that happened. Perhaps it changed my life already.

The movie/book you watched/read, is just another very successfully marketed product.

It is probably like the Rich Dad Poor Dad series: someone merely put down in words what is probably right generally.

Think positive and you are going to get it! How easy.

There are probably 50% of people who succeed and we say that the "theory" works. The rest of those (the other 50%) who failed, we would think of excuses of their failure: one single reason would be enough - they were not persistant. Well, how convenient.

24#
發表於 07-3-4 09:30 |只看該作者

hmmm.... the simple way to see this matter. yes, you are right.
And also a simple way to ask:
would you be positive or negative??
‹ 上一主題|下一主題