搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RC interview and offers
樓主: TszChingMaMa
go

RC interview and offers [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-2-1 12:35 |只看該作者

Re: RC interview and offers

Do any other parents whose kids got accepted in the 1st round know details of the interview?

Thanks a lot.

42#
發表於 07-2-1 16:59 |只看該作者

My son has interview on March, can anyone share the experience about the interview ?
Is it similar to the interview held by other ESF?

43#
發表於 07-2-5 10:46 |只看該作者

Is your son will be interviewed on March 2? My daughter is on that day.  According to the letter, it seems there will be some games in a group and then some individual time with the teachers.  But the interview time is so short, I wonder how they can finish both group and individual interview?

其他人 寫道:
My son has interview on March, can anyone share the experience about the interview ?
Is it similar to the interview held by other ESF?

44#
發表於 07-2-7 15:56 |只看該作者

My daughter also will attend interview on March. Anyone can comment the interview of RC.

Thanks a lot

45#
發表於 07-2-7 18:53 |只看該作者

Hi everyone,

If there is no change the interview is very simple. Parents will not accompany the children at the interview.

When it is your time slot the teacher (Teacher Muller?) will take you and your dearest children for a short tour of the classrooms and some facilities. When the tour stops at the interview room your child will stay and you will continue the tour.

After the tour you will wait for your child at the canteen and the staff will bring your child back after the interview.

My girl told me that the teacher asked them some simple questions like to pick up certain number of bears and then to answer some simple questions. I forgot, sorry as the interview was conducted in Dec last year.

Do relax. I believe the interview is just to test whether your child can comprehend what the teacher says and see how they are doing in completing the task.

Hope it helps.

46#
發表於 07-2-7 19:45 |只看該作者

Thank you so much!   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題