用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 協恩中學附屬小學 Urgent!協恩中學附屬小學 Vs嘉諾撒聖心學校 ...
發新帖
查看: 2031|回覆: 6
go

Urgent!協恩中學附屬小學 Vs嘉諾撒聖心學校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-1-8 19:34 |只看該作者

Urgent!協恩中學附屬小學 Vs嘉諾撒聖心學校

Could anyone give their opinions for choosing
協恩中學附屬小學 Vs 嘉諾撒聖心學校? Which one is better?

Many thanks

2#
發表於 07-1-9 10:29 |只看該作者

Re: Urgent!協恩中學附屬小學 Vs嘉諾撒聖心學校

moniepp

你指私校還是津貼那所嘉諾撒聖心學校?

我 out 了少少,嘉諾撒聖心學校今年是否仍然是半日制呢?我比較喜歡全日制同埋學生比較活潑的學校,而且嘉諾撒聖心在港島區,我住九龍,我不想女兒花太多時間在交通上。

moniepp 寫道:

Could anyone give their opinions for choosing
協恩中學附屬小學 Vs 嘉諾撒聖心學校? Which one is better?

Many thanks

3#
發表於 07-1-12 10:32 |只看該作者

Hi, Bori,
I mean the one is 嘉諾撒聖心學校私校 and it is A.M. section.
Now, I need to choose between them.If I go to join the Central Allocation(primary One Admission 2007) to enter  協恩中學附屬小學 and  嘉諾撒聖心學校私校 may cancel my place.

Do you know which school is better if we do not bother the distance and time?

Monie

4#
發表於 07-1-12 17:50 |只看該作者

moniepp,

I'd choose HYPS if both school offered my daughter a place (bias perhaps).  However, seeing that you have not yet been offered a place by HYPS and Sacred Heart will withdraw its offer of a place if you join the Central Allocation, you have to bear a risk because you need to be very lucky to get HYPS through Central Allocation.  Do you have other private school(s) on hand other than Sacred Heart?

Boris

5#
發表於 07-1-15 19:06 |只看該作者

Bori,

No, I have not other private schools on hand. I do bear my own risk to have HYPS's lucky draw.Also,my husband does not like HYPS because he think the range of standard of students is very wide.My daughter is happier in Sacred Heart because she is studying in Scared Heart Kindergarten now.

OR is it good idea to rent a flat in Kowloon City to change my home address and have lucky draw in Dist.41 for Maryknot primary?Pls advise.

However, thanks for your reply.

Monie  

6#
發表於 07-1-15 19:50 |只看該作者

Hi Monie,

From your message, I understand your husband's concern and it might be a bit true in all gov't/subsidise schools (even in MCS). For me, I never try to compare which school is better than the other one, I only try to choose the one which is more suitable for my girl. If your girl really like Sacred Heart, try to get this into concern, don't ignore it. And one more thing, which is very important, is to compromise with your husband, the final decision MUST be the one both you & your husband (and your girl, too) are really accepted, so as to avoid any future argument in your family.

The chance to get a seat in Maryknoll or HYPS might nearly the same, just by luck, no guarantee. If you try to giveup the seat in SH for lucky draw in MSC or HYPS, think twice and compromise with your husband to make this decision.

7#
發表於 07-1-19 10:33 |只看該作者

Dear Bori,

Thanks for your valuable advice! I shall let my daughter go to SC and will not join in the lucky draw. In fact, 瑪利諾修院學校(小學部) is my daughter most favourate one. I may try my best to write the letters to 瑪利諾修院學校(小學部) to see my luck in coming June.

Monie
‹ 上一主題|下一主題