搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到 HKPS (Kowloon Tong) 通知信請進
樓主: summa05
go

收到 HKPS (Kowloon Tong) 通知信請進 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-1-8 23:11 |只看該作者

Re: 收到 HKPS (Kowloon Tong) 通知信請進

Don't be disappointed. I heard that some mommies may give up their seats if the schoold can't transfer them to am class. (They are accepted by the pm class). I know some kids are not even on the waiting list. So, you still have chance ah.  :
:-o

22#
發表於 07-1-8 23:12 |只看該作者

Thanks for the summary. May I know whether summa05 and maymkleung will accept the offer? or you will wait for the am class?

23#
發表於 07-1-9 11:30 |只看該作者

24#
發表於 07-1-9 11:36 |只看該作者

Yes, we are going to accept the offer of pm class.  I called HKPS yesterday and asked if my boy could be switched to am class.  They told me to make a formal request by writing and they will make arrangement if there is vacancy in am class.

25#
發表於 07-1-9 12:03 |只看該作者

Thanks summa05.  I get what you mean.  The real world can be a cruel place!  Anyways, we still have one more year to worry about the kindergarten problem.

Concerning the schoolbus.  According to the school management people, seatbelts are available.  

Lulube and Lua both weighed 3.2 kg at birth

26#
發表於 07-1-9 14:23 |只看該作者

Thanks Lamblamb, is your baby going to school by schoolbus or your drive him there?

27#
發表於 07-1-9 21:49 |只看該作者

Hi lamww,

I have no detailed plan yet.  I only applied Preschool and KeenMind for my son.  As there is no news from Keenmind (I heard that they will arrange interviews in Feb 07), I will pay the reservation fee coming Saturday for the seat in Preschool.  So far I have no plan to switch to am class.   

28#
發表於 07-1-9 22:13 |只看該作者

I heard that Keenmind will have the interview in March and will send out letter in Feb.

29#
發表於 07-1-9 22:19 |只看該作者

Hi lamww, did you apply Keenmind?

30#
發表於 07-1-9 23:32 |只看該作者

Actually I did get info from a staff of keenmind during a telephone enquiry with the school some time ago that the interview would be held on 10/3/2007.

31#
發表於 07-1-10 10:00 |只看該作者

danduscc 寫道:
Thanks Lamblamb, is your baby going to school by schoolbus or your drive him there?

If I drive him there, he'll probably be at school before 8 am   coz' I need to work in the morning.  So he'll need to take the schoolbus.  I'm worried too, but there's no other better way.  The school said they'll have a briefing on schoolbus issues in July.

How about you?

32#
發表於 07-1-10 18:28 |只看該作者

Yes I did.

33#
發表於 07-1-10 21:34 |只看該作者

Lamblamb, yes my girl will take the schoolbus and that is the only choice.

btw, is your son attending any playgroup? Please share.

34#
發表於 07-1-11 07:24 |只看該作者

Update

International am class
1) sa2005
2) mandyloi
3) Lamblamb

International pm class
1) summa05
2) lamww
3) maymkleung

Anglo/Chinese am class
1) alberychu
2) danduscc

Anglo/Chinese pm class
1) jasonmami

Did I miss anyone?

35#
發表於 07-1-11 10:32 |只看該作者

danduscc 寫道:
Lamblamb, yes my girl will take the schoolbus and that is the only choice.

btw, is your son attending any playgroup? Please share.

Hello danduscc,
   Wonder whether they'll be in the same schoolbus then?  (We live at Olympic.)

Lulube is going to regular gym sessions at TST and two other toddler playgroups weekly which he enjoys very much.  One of the reasons which I prefer him to start school at 2 is coz' I really see that he likes or even adores his teachers and he learns a lot from these playgroup.

How about you?

36#
發表於 07-1-11 10:33 |只看該作者

All HKPS mamies,

It seems that the KM interview will be held in March.  I'm kinda 15/16 whether we should still go for that interview or not.

Please share your opinion of KM vs HKPS !  Thanks!

37#
發表於 07-1-11 11:40 |只看該作者

My husband and I want to put our son in an international playgroup and we prefer HKPS since it has am session and our friends have positive comments on this school.  We know nothing about KM except it's high ratio getting into 喇沙.  Although my boy was accepted by HKPS in pm session, we'll go for it.  However, I'll let him attend KM's interview so that my boy can have more experience in dealing with interview's procedure.    The most important is we can observe how teachers handle children and parents.  Hope this will give us some ideas on which school or teaching style is better and fit our little one.

38#
發表於 07-1-11 12:56 |只看該作者

Dear Lamblamb,

My girl, Chloe used to go to GYM at TST (I guess that they went to the same GYM) but now we have switched to "KidXGallery", and during weekdays, she used to attend playgroup in Whampoa twice a week and now she is trying the playgroup in "GracefuXHandX" , Kids there are much older than her. She seems like it, just need some time to check if she is ok with this course.

Just wondering which playgroup is Lulube attending during weekdays?

39#
發表於 07-1-11 13:46 |只看該作者

Hi Lamblamb,
I agree with other moms that we should still attend KM interview, so that we will gain more experience on it. In fact, I will attend the interview in Victoria (HMT) also on 3Feb07. It's a good preparation for next year.
Btw, I am interested to join the class for primary one interview preparation course. Does anyone have any information about it?
You know there are too many rumours spreading around about how the background or the musical knowledge that a kid has would influenze the chance they get into the popular school. If it does have, then we better prepare our kids earlier.  

40#
發表於 07-1-11 13:50 |只看該作者

Hi,
Can I know the feedback of Kids Gallery? A friend of mine is thinking to let her girl play there.
danduscc 寫道:
Dear Lamblamb,

My girl, Chloe used to go to GYM at TST (I guess that they went to the same GYM) but now we have switched to "KidXGallery", and during weekdays, she used to attend playgroup in Whampoa twice a week and now she is trying the playgroup in "GracefuXHandX" , Kids there are much older than her. She seems like it, just need some time to check if she is ok with this course.

Just wondering which playgroup is Lulube attending during weekdays?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題