教育王國 討論區 課外活動 五級樂理考試
發新帖
查看: 2620|回覆: 11
go

五級樂理考試 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-13 12:17 |只看該作者

五級樂理考試

請問有沒有人知道五級樂理要難考嗎? 考五級樂理要注意些什麼? 最常考什麼topic?

Thanks!

2#
發表於 06-12-13 13:06 |只看該作者

Re: 五級樂理考試

說難不難, 說易不易, 很多學生在準備三至四個月之後都能考到了。

五級樂理共七題, 多數圍繞以下內容:
1. 節奏, 時值, 小節線
2. 音程
3. open score / short score
4. 樂譜分析 及 樂器知識
5. 移調
6. 作曲
7. 終止式
8. 音階
Music is the art of thinking with sounds. –Jules Combarieu

3#
發表於 06-12-16 00:19 |只看該作者

MoneyWong 寫道:

Thanks!

對於成年人來說, 如只要求合格不難, 因為出題種類次次都差不多, 只要多做一些past paper, 便可熟習答題技術. 我本人花了約6個月時間預備, 取得merit成績. 如果是小孩則不清楚.

4#
發表於 06-12-18 12:19 |只看該作者

我囡囡10歲,剛收到樂理考試成績,她都取得merit,記得10月考完她說都OK,她都是學咗大概5-6個月。

sisterjo 寫道:
[quote]
MoneyWong 寫道:

Thanks!

對於成年人來說, 如只要求合格不難, 因為出題種類次次都差不多, 只要多做一些past paper, 便可熟習答題技術. 我本人花了約6個月時間預備, 取得merit成績. 如果是小孩則不清楚.[/quote]
Have a nice day!

5#
發表於 06-12-18 16:15 |只看該作者

Dear T.con,
想問問囡囡在那裡學樂理, 甚樣計分呢, 合格/merit 分別是幾多分呢.

6#
發表於 06-12-18 23:29 |只看該作者

合格 - 66分
MERIT  - 80 分
distinction - 90分

7#
發表於 06-12-19 09:47 |只看該作者

我囡囡是她的琴老師個別教的,如果是孩子學,個別較理想。其他我都幫唔到個囡,d嘢佢識我我唔識佢,所以老師都好緊要啊!

MKY 寫道:
Dear T.con,
想問問囡囡在那裡學樂理, 甚樣計分呢, 合格/merit 分別是幾多分呢.
Have a nice day!

8#
發表於 06-12-19 10:48 |只看該作者

My son taught the theory by his piano teacher also, but he used a year to learn it, I added an addition theory lesson for half an hour when he learned piano. Except those 5 Theory exercise books, the teacher went through all chapters of the AB Guide to Music Theory(Part 1). Some of the parents said that no need to teach everything on that book, it seems a little bit complicated, just focus on doing past papers was enough. But, I agreed with my piano teacher, I didn't want my son  to focus only on exam in learning theory, but as a concrete foundation in learning music in the future. Two weeks ago, there was a music assignment of my son which needed to create a jingle(廣告歌)(need to create both the chords and lyrics) and did it by a musical software, he finished it easily and got full marks by his music teacher at school. Then I realised and cofirmed again the useful of the theory lessons. He attended the theory exam in Oct 15 also and got the Distinction. So, please consider learing the theory in a step by step way rather than those "考試速成班"(Group) which organised by music centre.

9#
發表於 06-12-19 10:51 |只看該作者

Hi all,
I just share my point of  view only, please don't ask me to PM my piano teacher to you.

10#
發表於 06-12-19 11:59 |只看該作者

how old was your son when he had the theory exam ? I have heard some kids taking theory exam at age 7, would it be too young at that age ?

11#
發表於 06-12-19 12:42 |只看該作者

I have some younger students in learning theory at around 6.5 to 7, just see the ability of the child, and the progress would be slower than the age 8+ child.

To me, if there are needs for the student to have the grade 5 theory exam. eg., they will have grade 6 practical in a sooner or later time, no matter how young they are, they have to do. Teacher should be able to manage different materials to help students understanding and doing the papers correctly.

12#
發表於 06-12-19 14:14 |只看該作者

He’s now 12 and in Secondary 1. He will sit for the Grade 7 piano exam next year. I never find any talent on him(music), so he felt tough when he was in the middle of the theory lessons because those things are so abstract. He needed to check the names and definition through musical dictionary(teacher asked him to do so in order to have a concrete idea rather than just telling him the meaning). So, he was so proud of himself this time(Grade A) because he definitely put many time and efforts by himself. The theory may also helpful when you enter Secondary school, because the examination of music needs to play an instrument and do the theory paper also. He can easily handle the part on theory paper.
If the kid is full of interest in music, I don’t think there should be a large problem about the age. A student of his piano teacher aged 8 now, got the Distinction in theory also. Actually, my son doesn’t have strong sense in music, so he needs to do more than others to get familiar with this(將勤補拙).

‹ 上一主題|下一主題