Re: 我囡囡根德園, 約克已收

HORSEHEADS
   真係好叻呀
HORSEHEADS 寫道:
APS, KTS, SACRED HEART,DGJS AND GOOD HOPE

22#
發表於 07-2-6 13:13 |只看該作者

Thank you!  In my experience, K2 is the best time to prepare and train your kid before primary school interviews.  Look for what is your kid's weakness and try to improve his/her oral and manner skills before interview.   I heard a lot of parent send their kids for primary school interview, but I did not do it in this case.  All I have done is just taught and educated my daugher when and when ever we go.  As a result, she is not shy in front of stranger.  I guess Mrs Dai chose her before she is mature eventhough she is not a big kid.   

23#
發表於 07-2-7 13:20 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

24#
發表於 07-2-8 11:17 |只看該作者

根得園very good

25#
發表於 07-3-1 10:54 |只看該作者

KV can train up smart boys / girls.  Do homework quick and tidy.  Like to calculate all the times.
like a Little accountant. Hahah
like to correct your mistakes...funny kids.
like to sing english songs at home.
like run racing at  PE session.
got 9 offers and 2 waiting
Most of kids go SFA,  GH,  RC, SJAC....1-2 higher level in english.
-use english maths countings/listening train-up
- kids are very mature with good manner.

My boy also got accepted in York, SC, St.Nicholas, SF,SJC., Cannan, K.Mind...finally go KV. introduced by experienced parents.
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

26#
發表於 07-3-2 22:32 |只看該作者

Hi NichoB, can you state the full name of "SFA, GH, RC, SJAC...." you mentioned...

i just know GH = Good Hope...

also, where you get the statistics? from parents or KV?

27#
發表於 07-3-5 11:58 |只看該作者

andykwan,

Few year ago, I would like to choice York coz they can allowance my son go into big kids' class and start to school at mid-term earlier.  But I joined Victoria pre-nursey for a year.
I asked with few parents whose kids in KM, KV, Alliance, St. Nicholas, York, and they told me  KV is not easy to study but it is a real good foundation school for local school.  There is english lesson everyday in KV, cards reading, books reading, rthyms's song, English Computer games, Eng/Chin maths.  To learn many vocabs and sentences every weeks. Mental revisions everyday, countings, additional, IQ test..., Opposite, grammar...I can read, Monkeys can swing, I eat with my month, faser-slowly,  

SFA - St. Francis Ass.
SJAC- St. Joseph
LS - La salle
St. Mary ...
Most of Primary Schools love to take KV kids such as la salle/Catholic Sch..coz .Eng. standard/behavious requirment is higher in Catholic.sch.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題