Re: 你哋有冇d資優兒係好好,有行為問題?

通常有問題先check既啫,好人好姐都唔會拎錢出黎check,我見有部份我都覺得係資優既,未必會有行為/情緒問題既,我諗係則埋一邊既資優會比較多問題出現掛

zoechan2005 寫道:
如題
因為聽親都好有問題,究竟資優是禍是福?

3#
發表於 06-12-6 11:53 |只看該作者

Re: 你

其實小朋友不論資優與否,都可能出現不同類型和不同程度的"問題"。那些"問題"有多棘手,其實很視乎父母的觀念和態度。例如小朋友創意無限,喜歡自由發揮,父母卻希望他循規蹈矩,反覆練習,其間便可能產生"問題"。

我認識部分給小朋友做智能測試的父母,其目的只是希望了解小朋友的長處和短處,從而因才施教和學習體諒他們。

資優固然是的恩賜,但其實只要懷著感恩的心,每個孩子都是一個祝福。
For the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you. (Dt 31:6)

4#
發表於 06-12-6 15:40 |只看該作者

gitmee :
  你講得好!你哋的仔女有冇D係有資優兒特質的?點培育呢?

5#
發表於 06-12-6 16:09 |只看該作者

zoechan2005:

多謝你認同我的看法。

其實資優兒童都各有特色,有些自信心爆棚,對很多事物都有興趣;有些則剛好相反,因為對自己要求太高,有時會缺乏自信,只會對少數有興趣的事物專注,沒興趣的便提不起勁。

鼓勵孩子作多方面的嘗試,給他們選擇的自由,讓他們有發揮的空間,並且不論成果都肯定他們付出的努力,應該能夠幫助孩子愉快成長。

但我個人認為最重要是讓孩子明白自己的才能是上天的恩賜,沒有什麼可以自誇,要謙卑虛懷,讓恩賜成為他人的祝福。
For the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you. (Dt 31:6)

6#
發表於 06-12-6 17:35 |只看該作者

gitmee 寫道:
其實小朋友不論資優與否,都可能出現不同類型和不同程度的"問題"。那些"問題"有多棘手,其實很視乎父母的觀念和態度。例如小朋友創意無限,喜歡自由發揮,父母卻希望他循規蹈矩,反覆練習,其間便可能產生"問題"。

我認識部分給小朋友做智能測試的父母,其目的只是希望了解小朋友的長處和短處,從而因才施教和學習體諒他們。

資優固然是的恩賜,但其實只要懷著感恩的心,每個孩子都是一個祝福。

Agreed.

A few points to add:

1.  We are happy about the strength of my son, say logic and critical thinking, his performance upto 15 years old (Intellectual age), but he will back to physical age 9 when talk about playing time on PS3.  I will blame him on moody or inmaturity, take a look, its his problem or my problem.  I learn it from the psychologist that I need to switch and assess  his "Age" during problems, I put this into perspective, I know him and myself more.

2.  I share also in other topics, not all parents utilise the IQ test or other assessment tools to identify the strength and weakness of the kid, so that we can bring him up happily and develop his potential more.  Some may use it as  tools to get into good school and pass on the responsibility to school and teachers, that's it.  Gifted means a gift and blessing from the Lord, take it and enjoy it.  With a thankful heart, you can learn from your gifted kids.

3. I observe the behavioual and attitude problem of my son which reflect my wife and myself's shortcomings. I learn to evaluate myself before blaming him.  Of course, I can't do it everytime, but I will say sorry to him.

4. If we, as parents can't understand our kid in some occasions, why we expect the teacher and school can help.

May be too long.  Sorry!!

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

7#
發表於 06-12-6 17:47 |只看該作者

Agreed!  Thanks for sharing.  To improve the communication with our child, my husband and I attended a filial therapy course and it really works!

ANChan59 寫道:
A few points to add:

1.  We are happy about the strength of my son, say logic and critical thinking, his performance upto 15 years old (Intellectual age), but he will back to physical age 9 when talk about playing time on PS3.  I will blame him on moody or inmaturity, take a look, its his problem or my problem.  I learn it from the psychologist that I need to switch and assess  his "Age" during problems, I put this into perspective, I know him and myself more.

2.  I share also in other topics, not all parents utilise the IQ test or other assessment tools to identify the strength and weakness of the kid, so that we can bring him up happily and develop his potential more.  Some may use it as  tools to get into good school and pass on the responsibility to school and teachers, that's it.  Gifted means a gift and blessing from the Lord, take it and enjoy it.  With a thankful heart, you can learn from your gifted kids.

3. I observe the behavioual and attitude problem of my son which reflect my wife and myself's shortcomings. I learn to evaluate myself before blaming him.  Of course, I can't do it everytime, but I will say sorry to him.

4. If we, as parents can't understand our kid in some occasions, why we expect the teacher and school can help.

May be too long.  Sorry!!

8#
發表於 06-12-7 10:29 |只看該作者

[quote]
gitmee 寫道:
Agreed!  Thanks for sharing.  To improve the communication with our child, my husband and I attended a filial therapy course and it really works!

Hi! gitmee,

Where I can attend the filial thearpy? Pls share!

9#
發表於 06-12-7 13:21 |只看該作者

Re: 你哋有冇d資優兒係好好, 冇行為問題?

欣賞她的長處, 了解她的內心, 接納她的特質和配合她的需要. 我只覺得她比較有性格, 情緒化, 但肯聽道理, 暫時沒行為問題.   

zoechan2005 寫道:
......究竟資優是禍是福?
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1438375&extra=page%3D3

10#
發表於 06-12-7 13:25 |只看該作者

Hi cfanny,

I attended the course organised by the PTA of my son's school.  The instructor is very experienced, her name is 劉雪霞。She also hosts courses for organisations like Caritas.  You may try searching her name or the course name (遊戲輔導/遊戲治療) on the internet and see if there are such courses inviting application.

This is really a good course and I think every parent or child care worker should acquire such skills.

cfanny 寫道:
[quote]
gitmee 寫道:

Hi! gitmee,

Where I can attend the filial thearpy? Pls share!

11#
發表於 06-12-10 18:36 |只看該作者

Hi!!

I got one son and one daughter, they both gifted!!  My daughter is high EQ too, so she is a good girl and most welcomed by classmates/teachers (she got multi-talent e.g.good at music, drawing, design, memory, physical exercise..... also always challenging, keep on asking very complicated question, mature and got leadership, good academic.......  Actually, she is the smallest in the class (born in the yr end)...

My son is gifted too but the EQ not as good as the sister.  He is littlebit active but listen to me/teacher.......can follow the rule in the school.  He is not as 乖乖 as the sister...... (in school he is a good boy, still got good academic but not so concentrated in the class (as the teacher say, he knows already.....)

In my case, my daughter is easier to handle than my son.  As I know, boy is more active and he got his only idea ........ (When my daughter applied for P1, every school would get entry, my son case still can got offer but some of them are waiting list (or even rejected)....., so you see most school would choose "乖乖" one as more easier to handle......

But I agree what "gitmee" said, we hv to explore their talent.. it need time and effort.  Actually, I'm quite a poor mom as I give up my work to handle my two gifted kids....       

Just share!!  Hope all the gifted parents good luck...   

zoechan2005 寫道:
如題
因為聽親都好有問題,究竟資優是禍是福?

12#
發表於 06-12-11 14:14 |只看該作者

我去聽某大學資優研究講座和講者傾談過,也問過大學中負責資優評估的心理學家, 所得回應是很多資優生是沒有情緒或行為問題的。  只是社會上現在是把資優和行為問題二者相連把問題局部放大了。  試想想你小朋友讀那一級考全級一二三名的同學是不是聰明伶俐而且品學兼優呢? 答案通常都是正面。

13#
發表於 06-12-15 14:28 |只看該作者

terryyoung:
       嘩!你兩個都係資優,你付出的努力真不少!請問你幾時發現他們是資優,你自己俾錢check嗎?現在幾大?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題