用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍塘區Playgroup & 幼兒班: Anfield VS Tutor ...
發新帖
查看: 2078|回覆: 12
go

九龍塘區Playgroup & 幼兒班: Anfield VS Tutor [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-6 00:45 |只看該作者

九龍塘區Playgroup & 幼兒班: Anfield VS Tutor

請問有冇mami可以話比我知以上兩間如果Playgroup & 幼兒班, 邊間好d???     
Anson & Anise

2#
發表於 06-12-6 13:12 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍塘區Playgroup & 幼兒班: Anfield VS Tutor

我囝囝返左Tutor Time's playgroup 半年,我覺得ok啦!Tutor Time's playgroup 分兩 parts, 國語和英語活動各佔半個鐘,先上國語堂,內容有 singing, circle time, story, art & craft, 10至15分鐘outdoor play, 然后有snack time,之後係英文堂,內容同國語堂差唔多。 國語老師既國語都好純正,好有經驗對小朋友;英語老師都係native, 但我個囝返左半年已經換過四個,好似流動好大,最近呢個經驗又唔夠,每次上英文時都好似失晒控,講故仔又毫不吸引。初時我個囝淨係返星期六,一班得5、6個小朋友,後來轉左返平日,一班有10個小朋友,加埋10個大人同兩個老師,都幾逼夾。

據我所知 Anfield Playgroup 都有國語但就以以英文為主,我都想知 Anfield playgroup 好唔好,因為我想阿囝接觸多D英文。

3#
發表於 06-12-6 15:25 |只看該作者

Anfield only accepts kids from 18 months (except one gym class from 12 months) but Tutor Time can start from 6 months.
I think Tutor Time's playgroup is ok la. Each lesson is 1.5 hour, 45 mins for ENglish and 45 mins for Mandarin, teachers are native speakers but i reckon the time for interaction with teachers is not that much. U just imagine, as summa05 said, each part of the lesson, that is, 45 mins, they have to do all the things mentioned, plus they usually do not start on time, because some kids are late (probably for my baby's class only), about 10 minutes late, so the lesson is pretty rush. Art and craft time, snack time and outdoor time, the teacher basically do not speak to the kids much, so their exposure to ENglish and Mandarin is limited per lesson. But they have many different art and craft activities and the school is quite nice. So TUtor time is still worth going if u don't have other choices, especially for kids below 18 months. For > 18 months, i think there are lots of choices around the area.
I haven't been to Anfield so I don't know about that. But the comments heard is generally good about that too.

4#
發表於 06-12-6 21:48 |只看該作者

yes summa05, I totally agreed and it is the comments from my friend, too. But the area of Tutor is so so nice and while anfield is better in term of learning...........

maybe I will try anfield first, I should share the experience later.........
Anson & Anise

5#
發表於 06-12-6 22:40 |只看該作者

Hi nicki_416,

I called Anfield this afternoon and was told by the school administrator that all weekday AM classes are full except Sat.  Would you accept a place in PM class?

6#
發表於 06-12-6 23:15 |只看該作者

yes ar, only 2-4pm available. and hopefully next term I have the 1st priorly to choice the time la.
Anson & Anise

7#
發表於 06-12-7 09:33 |只看該作者

Now my son is studying in Anfield. I didn't have experience in Tutor time. Anfield mainly use English and only 20 mins of Putonghua. Singing, Playing, Artcraft, cooking etc...

I think it is not bad. At least give my son a sense of kinder life. He starts to play with other kids in school. Before, he's cool and never play with the others. I can say, the environement is excellent, everytime, my son will run into the entrance of the school as there is a big playground in the front and a small playground in the backyard.

I do recommend as the environment can be helped to let him feel comfortbale in the coming K1 interview.

8#
發表於 06-12-8 13:02 |只看該作者

Hi lamtsuiyee,

It sounds good.  
BTW, do you think your son's communication skill has been improved?  Does he understand teacher's instruction?  I'm asking these becasue we seldom speak English at home, so I intent to create an English environment for my son in the playgroup.  I find that Tutor Time does not meet my requirement somehow.

9#
發表於 06-12-8 14:14 |只看該作者

Hi Mimi,

I can say that my son is no longer become a shy-boy. But it is hard to say because of the teacher from Anfield, we have maid at home and then he understands English well. In the class, he definitely understand what Teacher's instruction.

Have you ever heard "環境學習"? Of course, a English teacher and English environment really help to develop English learning.   

10#
發表於 06-12-9 23:48 |只看該作者

lamtsuiyee,
Thank you for your reply.  I visited Anfield this afternoon.  It seems to me that Tutor Time's classroom is bigger and brighter than Anfield's.  Teachers in Tutor Time are much more younger than Anfield's.  But considering my son has only 30 mins English lession and the English teacher is not so good in Tutor Time, I finally enrolled my son to Anfield's playgroup.

nicki_416,
I have enrolled my son to Anfield's playgroup and lucky to have a seat of am session.  How about you?

11#
發表於 06-12-11 09:32 |只看該作者

Did u visit the school last sat morning?

My son will join the class on every Tue/Thur 830am and Sat 9am in Jan 07. Hope to see u there.

12#
發表於 06-12-11 17:53 |只看該作者

lamtsuiyee 寫道:
Did u visit the school last sat morning?

My son will join the class on every Tue/Thur 830am and Sat 9am in Jan 07. Hope to see u there.

Oh really?  My son will also join the class on Tue & Thur 8:30am and our sons will be classmate.

13#
發表於 06-12-12 09:33 |只看該作者

OH!!! That's great!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題