用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SC+KV waiting, what can we do?
發新帖
查看: 1342|回覆: 8
go

SC+KV waiting, what can we do? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-5 15:55 |只看該作者

SC+KV waiting, what can we do?

My child is on waiting list for both SC & KV, what can we do now?
For me, I think we will pay the reservation fee for KM while waiting. Is there any chance for those on waiting list to be accepted in the later time?      

2#
發表於 06-12-5 17:22 |只看該作者

Re: SC+KV waiting, what can we do?

Don't worry, nama.
I find that there are quite a lot of children accepted by both KC and SC in BK...
That means many of them will give up either KC or SC vacancies very soon
Good news may be coming to you!!!

3#
發表於 06-12-5 17:49 |只看該作者

As far as I know, some child are accepted by both Kindergarten, but they only have 1 body to attend either one kindergarten.  There must be vacancy after those parent made their decision.  No worry.  Be patient!!!
該用戶已被刪除

4#
發表於 06-12-5 17:53 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 06-12-5 21:37 |只看該作者

pls send "lock door" letter asap even you are in waiting list, i think they will release the 'seat" after deadlline of registration, some may not be waiting until next summer.

nama 寫道:
For me, I think we will pay the reservation fee for KM while waiting. Is there any chance for those on waiting list to be accepted in the later time?       [/quote]                   

6#
發表於 06-12-5 23:05 |只看該作者

今天收到St.Cat. letter, my son was put on waiting list, 好唔開心, 因為佢interview既時候都好醒目喎, 老師問既問題都答哂, 最後都有同老師say thank you & say bye bye........點解會係waiting list ?? 第一次嘗到put on waiting list 既滋味, 都幾唔開心..... (因為考左根德園, 荊冕堂士德 & 約克 全部都accepted)
我仲以為根德園係最難考入, 因為我個仔was accepted by 根德園, 但係都好想考慮St. Cat., 因為怕佢讀得辛苦.......唉, 而家曡埋心水讀根德園啦.........  

7#
發表於 06-12-6 00:09 |只看該作者

nama

Same situation as my son, and I have returned the registration form to KM already. Well, I think it is not that bad for our kids to study in KM, isn't it?

lycheema

nama 寫道:
For me, I think we will pay the reservation fee for KM while waiting. Is there any chance for those on waiting list to be accepted in the later time?      

8#
發表於 06-12-6 10:08 |只看該作者

Thanks fo the opinion from all of you!
We got strength again.     
lycheema, our child may be the classmate ah!

9#
發表於 06-12-11 13:35 |只看該作者

有無KV waiting list 既mami 收到後補收生信呀
‹ 上一主題|下一主題