教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Canadian International School
樓主: cobomama
go

Canadian International School [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-1-7 14:33 |只看該作者

Re: Canadian International School

Thank you chingchingbb's information
        We are in Canada now.We will move back to HK  few months later.We want our son who is 3years and 9months old study in CIS too.DO you think it could be too later to send a application form .because we want to join  september.   

22#
發表於 07-1-12 17:16 |只看該作者

聽朝一早就要去面試喇!!!做阿媽o既我心情非常緊張!

唔知依度有無小朋友都係聽日面試呢?

響度預祝各位小朋友面試成功~  

23#
發表於 07-1-13 23:32 |只看該作者

請問有冇小朋友已經去左面試?一切順利嗎?想同大家分享下今日面試o既情況。

我仔仔今朝9點30分面試,我地預早30分鐘到達。9樓lobby已經「人山人海」,估計約有30-40名小朋友預備參加面試,全部都係報考Pre-Reception、Reception同Preparatory。

現場所見,除左我個仔仔外,就只得2名Chinese,8成係鬼,其餘係亞洲人,包括韓國日本印度等。

今日去參加面試o既小朋友,不論任何國藉,都能講一口流利英語。而且,衣著都非常隨意,除左一位韓國藉小朋友著得比較「莊重」之外,其他的都是Tee+Jeans,女仔都好多著褲。

登記後仔仔及我貼上label就開始坐低等叫名。此時工作人員派一張通告比我,內容係問希望入讀am定pm class,並講明申請入讀am class的話,學校會對小朋友有較高的要求。

負責面試o既都係外藉老師,小朋友需要跟老師到10樓課室。家長就響Pick Area度等接返小朋友。

我個仔果組,共有4個小朋友。

期間我見到有小朋友喊,由工作人員帶佢地落黎交比父母。之後就唔可以再返上樓喇。

我個仔同另一個鬼仔響40分鐘之後由老師帶返落黎,老師佢話冇喊,並完成整個面試過程。

雖然唔知阿仔面試時表現如何,但佢能夠乖乖跟老師上樓並逗留40分鐘到interview完為止,真係出乎我意料之外!!!Anyway,佢唔喊,我已經好開心喇!其他都隨遇而安。

希望各位去面試o既小朋友一切順利!!!努力加油!!!

24#
發表於 07-1-14 08:30 |只看該作者

Hello 小袓,

Thank you for your sharing.  You said it was 人山人海.  Did you have to wait a long time?  Was interview on time?

25#
發表於 07-1-14 09:25 |只看該作者

HELLO,小祖
          我之前打電話去諮詢,老师話有超濄170个小朋友申请80个學位.(RECEPTION)我们仲未提交APPLICATION FORM.要等到我地返香港先通知學校安排INTERVIEW.
祝仔仔成功!我真係担心.因为我仔仔英文嘛嘛啦. ANYWAY,好似你话哉隨遇而安。

26#
發表於 07-1-14 10:02 |只看該作者

adachan
雖然人山人海,但學校安排得好好,每個小朋友都能夠響約定時間進行面試。唔需要等太耐。

EMILYJING
我都問過學校,佢話今年約有200個小朋友申請入讀Reception Class 80個學位。我諗小朋友係native speaker of english入學機會較高。:-|

還有,由踏入學校門口開始,工作人員(cdnis學生)及職員會協助你登記,有問題的話可以即時到接待處發問。大堂設有投影機介紹面試流程,另外,有好些書藉比家長在等待o既時間睇。

所有工作人員及職員只說英語。    

27#
發表於 07-1-31 15:59 |只看該作者

請問已經去左面試o既家長,大家收到通知信未呢?

學校入學組話,通知信開始陸續寄出。

我仲未收到...好緊張。

有朋友於較早前已經收到通知信了,結果係「唔收」。那位小朋友,報讀Preparatory,加拿大藉,第一語言係英文,竟然落空,實在匪夷所思。

不過,據說近年cdnis收生要求提高了好多。

希望大家好快收到好消息啦!
該用戶已被刪除

28#
發表於 07-1-31 18:46 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

29#
發表於 07-1-31 21:25 |只看該作者

JJMon&Dad 寫道:
Hi

I have the similar situstion last year. My son native language is English and is Canadian too. But he is fail on the assessment on Preparatory Class. We don't know why???

JJMon&Dad,

Maybe they are assessing on other factors?  Mind telling which kinder is your son studying?

30#
發表於 07-1-31 22:48 |只看該作者

CDNIS also pay attention to the child's attention span. If the child is easily distracted, it will lower the chance of being admitted.

WYmom 寫道:
[quote]
JJMon&Dad 寫道:
Hi

I have the similar situstion last year. My son native language is English and is Canadian too. But he is fail on the assessment on Preparatory Class. We don't know why???

JJMon&Dad,

Maybe they are assessing on other factors?  Mind telling which kinder is your son studying?[/quote]

31#
發表於 07-2-4 11:06 |只看該作者

my son is similar to your son last yr for the preparatory class. He only knows English at that time, canadian, spend his whole summer holiday in playgroup in canada, studying in tutor time....he failed the assessement last yr. Anyway, he was not very mature, shy, seldom talk last yr, that's why his communication level didn't meet their expectation, and cried in the first interview.

We went to the interview again this yr, and waiting for letter now.....very excited.

32#
發表於 07-2-10 02:33 |只看該作者

My son got accepted to Canadian School for reception class 2007. Any mom too ?

33#
發表於 07-2-10 05:10 |只看該作者

CONGRATULATION RIBBON!

34#
發表於 07-2-11 01:58 |只看該作者

We went to Canada (Vancouver) during summer holiday. He attended some playgroups there.

35#
發表於 07-2-11 19:06 |只看該作者

Congratulation!  Ribbon,

Could you tell me what "spend his whole summer holiday in playgroup in canada" means?  What organisation you mean?  Please let me know the name of this organisation, thx!

Thx for your reply!

Any hints you could share with us?
Ribbon 寫道:
my son is similar to your son last yr for the preparatory class. He only knows English at that time, canadian, spend his whole summer holiday in playgroup in canada, studying in tutor time....he failed the assessement last yr. Anyway, he was not very mature, shy, seldom talk last yr, that's why his communication level didn't meet their expectation, and cried in the first interview.

We went to the interview again this yr, and waiting for letter now.....very excited.

36#
發表於 07-2-12 11:39 |只看該作者

Hi Ribbon,

Congralution !

My son is also accepted by CDNIS for Reception class 2007/2008.

Brgds
Dingdingmom

37#
發表於 07-2-12 16:01 |只看該作者

Congratulations!  There is a much better chance in Reception and Prep Levels than in Pre-rec.  There are only 2 classes (one AM, one PM) in Pre-reception so basically the seats are really limited.  Kids attending interviews for Pre-rec are usually at the age of 2-3.  Come on!  Some can barely talk!

So don't give up hope if your kid doesnt get admitted in Pre-rec.  Try again! I do think this is a good school, esp when it comes to early education.

38#
發表於 07-2-14 23:58 |只看該作者

dingdingmom,

congratulation too !

maybe I will meet u in the future.
my son is going to studying in the pm class.

39#
發表於 07-2-15 00:00 |只看該作者

yes, I also agree that the kids are very young when attending the pre interview. Just like my son, he didn't talk at that time.

It's quite stressful for a 2 -3 yrs old kid to stay alone with new people in new environment.

40#
發表於 07-2-15 11:13 |只看該作者

Hi Ribbon,

My son is also going to study in PM class.   I hope my son can join in Ms. Lim class.  She is a very good teacher.   

Brgds
Dingdingmom

‹ 上一主題|下一主題