用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好? ...
樓主: BoBo1
go

請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-12-6 09:00 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好?

Hi HappyYammie,

Nice to meet you. My son now also studing 英普 nursury but we 講廣東話 at home. He is no problem in language development. Although he cannot express himself in whole sentence in english or pth. However, he is 100% understood what teachers said. Maybe they are small at this moment and cannot tell.

22#
發表於 06-12-6 09:35 |只看該作者

Hi Sams,

早晨, Nice to meet you too.!

聽到你咁講我就放心多了, 係呢 你囝囝係邊間讀緊呢? 是否會轉讀維記?

23#
發表於 06-12-6 11:24 |只看該作者

HappyYammie,

He is now studing Kingston. He will 轉讀維記 ga. Maybe our kids are classmate.

24#
發表於 06-12-6 14:13 |只看該作者

Hi HappyYammie,

My friend told me that his son had no problem in language development.  At home, his son speaks 廣東話.  However, if they ask him in Potughua / English, he will reply in the same language.

To share with you regarding the Primary School Allocation which I saw in another topic:

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=473345&forum=7&14

25#
發表於 06-12-8 01:22 |只看該作者

Hi HappyHappyMom   ,

Sorry for the late reply.  Are you "Ying Tung" mammy?  Don't laugh at me if I get wrong ...  :wink:

How's your girl doing in Cannan?  My son is ok now, despite that he did weep a bit at the 2nd and 3rd weeks...   

Yeah, as you mentioned, I quite like Victoria in that, the NET and Putughua teachers will conduct the lessons throughout the class from K1 all the way to K3.  

How will you bring your girl to CWB Victoria in the future?  I asked Victoria about the school bus route at the interview.  Their service doesn't cover kowloon side.  But they give me contact number of a 保姆車  which runs from Causeway Bay to Kowloon east.  Let me check out that.

Becky
My lovely Chezkel is 6.5 yrs old la!!

26#
發表於 06-12-8 23:12 |只看該作者

Hi Becky,

You get right    My daughter still cried when we changed the uniform for her in the home and also when she entered the school with the teacher.  However, she speaks more in the home.  

I'm still thinking how to bring her to the school. I would consider to take 保姆車 if the price is not expensive.  Kindly let me know more details if available.  Many thanks!

27#
發表於 06-12-14 01:35 |只看該作者

Sams,

唔好意思咁遲先回應,剛剛同囡囡去完美國返港,我奶奶已經幫我交左留位,我囡囡係PM class英普,我問過校長,我話明明報上午班Only,點解比左下午班,佢話上午班留左好多位比維記(海峰園),其實收左好小外來人,上午班同下午班各一班英普,因為海峰園下午班有好多人想轉過(CWB),始終CWB名望高同出名d ,所以佢話轉上午班我機會好微,不過我都交左信轉上午班.

我都係住九龍塘,不過我會搬過香港方便我囡囡返學.

28#
發表於 06-12-16 01:28 |只看該作者

Hi Happymom,

Sorry for the late reply.  Also sorry that I don't have the 保姆車 contact number here 'cos my hubby forgot to bring it back from the office.  But he called that Mrs Lai of the 保姆車.  It'll cost $1,300 from Laguna City to CWB Victoria !!   Quite expensive...

becky

My lovely Chezkel is 6.5 yrs old la!!

29#
發表於 06-12-18 22:54 |只看該作者

Hi Becky,

Thanks for your info.  $1,300 is quite expensive !   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題