用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好? ...
查看: 2523|回覆: 28
go

請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-1 21:59 |只看該作者

請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好?

維記(CWB)收左囡囡讀英�普班,請比意見,thanks!!

2#
發表於 06-12-2 01:47 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好?

Hi Bobo,

My son also got accepted by CWB Victoria in Eng/Man class.  Pretty sure that language development provided to the kids in CWB Victoria will be strong.  Any views on other aspects?

Becky
My lovely Chezkel is 6.5 yrs old la!!

3#
發表於 06-12-2 10:47 |只看該作者

beckylui,

我想問你個囝囝係唔係在維記讀緊,我囡囡係耀中讀緊.我都係想佢language方面學好左先.

4#
發表於 06-12-2 11:21 |只看該作者

Hi bobo,

Nice to meet you!  My boy is now studying N1 at Cannan.  A couple of my colleagues have kids studying in CWB Victoria but quite some yrs ago.  They commended this school giving their kids pretty good development at language and a very happy school life.  

Becky

5#
發表於 06-12-3 22:49 |只看該作者

Hi, my son also got accepted into the Eng/Mand stream of CWB Victoria, but pm class only. He's also accepted by HKLLC and Lingnan, both am classes. Which one would you choose if you were me?

BTW, how many students does CWB take in for the Eng/Mand stream? Thanks!!

6#
發表於 06-12-3 23:26 |只看該作者

CWB Victoria 2007-2008 K1 (total 120):
Eng/Mand AM-30 & PM-20
Eng/Cant AM-40 & PM-30

7#
發表於 06-12-4 13:02 |只看該作者

我個囡都係呢3間收哂
不過已經放棄左llc
shmom 寫道:
Hi, my son also got accepted into the Eng/Mand stream of CWB Victoria, but pm class only. He's also accepted by HKLLC and Lingnan, both am classes. Which one would you choose if you were me?

BTW, how many students does CWB take in for the Eng/Mand stream? Thanks!!

8#
發表於 06-12-4 19:11 |只看該作者

My son got fever on the interview day and cried for majority of the time.  I was shocked since he got accepted.      I've heard that the language is good but the discipline is so so since the teachers treat the kids as "customers".  Still struggling whether to enrol or not.

9#
發表於 06-12-5 01:38 |只看該作者

Hi Pumpkin ma,

I'm a 0411 mama also!  But just haven't gone to 0411 chatroom too often ...

becky

10#
發表於 06-12-5 09:41 |只看該作者

請問銅鑼灣間維多利亞係咪已用IB課程? 若係, 將來讀完後讀番官津的主流小學可以嗎?

11#
發表於 06-12-5 11:36 |只看該作者

得閒入去chat下啦..   
beckylui 寫道:
Hi Pumpkin ma,

I'm a 0411 mama also!  But just haven't gone to 0411 chatroom too often ...

becky

12#
發表於 06-12-5 13:27 |只看該作者

Hi all,

My son also accepted by 維記(CWB)英�普班, pm class. Maybe our kids will be classmate.

I will choose 維記 as i love their primary and secondary school. As the student studying their kg will be 100% admitted by primary school.

Bobo, am or pm class your daughter?

13#
發表於 06-12-5 13:38 |只看該作者

up

14#
發表於 06-12-5 18:30 |只看該作者

Hi Sams,

My boy is accepted to CWB Victora (Eng/Man) pm class.  Yeah, very likely that our kids will be classmates.  Nice to meet you !!!  

Becky   

15#
發表於 06-12-5 18:34 |只看該作者

hi beckylui,

Nice to meet you. Where you live? I live in Hung Hom and need to think any school bus running from Kln side to the school.

Do you know how many interviewee this year. seems that quite many.

16#
發表於 06-12-5 18:50 |只看該作者

Hi beckylui,

係另一topic 知道你住Laguna City, 我都係. ^^
我囡都被取錄下午英普班, 但我原先係選上午班的, 所以我仲諗緊讀唔讀, 因為而家係km讀緊下午班, 都覺得時間唔好用, 同時我又担心維記的課程淺, 如我唔讀佢本身一條龍, 怕將來讀小學讀得辛苦. 加上聽講維記好商業化, 所以...都希望你能給些意見.Thank you very much.

17#
發表於 06-12-5 19:05 |只看該作者

Hello Yammie,

Nice to meet you ah!!  

What a coincidence that we both live in Laguna City and got accepted in the same class by CWB Victoria !!

A number of my colleagues have kids studying in Victoria, in particular a few in CWB campus (e.g. my big boss).  They both give very high commendations on this school in giving their kids languauge development and happy school life.  These kids are quite big now, in conventional primary and secondary schools, one of them progressing very well in St Paul Co-ed.  So I don't think there will be big problem for P1 adaptation.  

But I can envisage that in such kind of activity-based KG (e.g. Victoria, St Cat), discipline of kids in class might be a bit loose than that in traditional KG.  So need to enforce more at home by ourselves...   

How is your little princess at Keenmind?  Mine is at Cannan of Laguna.

Becky

18#
發表於 06-12-5 19:28 |只看該作者

Hi Becky,

Nice to meet you too! :

我囡讀km都好開心, 但英普就無廣東話咁大進步, 可能在家多用廣東話的關係, 所以我會担心上km K1的ORAL程度,
另一個担心, 就係KM都係活動教學, 以我來看學校都較少德育訓練, 因我囡乖時就好好, 到頑皮時就野蠻到想激C.所以我都想學校會著重德育多D.

19#
發表於 06-12-5 23:40 |只看該作者

Hi HappyYammie,

I'm living in Laguna City too!!!  Nice to meet u !!!

Hi Becky,

Do you know who I am?  My daughter is now also studying in Cannan.  We met on the 1st school day before but we didn't talk.  On the 5th school day, I saw your son entered the classroom alone without crying.  However, my daughter cried and cried so loud.  At that time, I was very upset.    Now, she adopts the school life but still cries before going to school.

My daughter is also accepted by Victoria CWB p.m. (E / P).  For SC, she is on the waiting list.  Therefore, I think my daughter will most likely study in Victoria.  

I'd like to let my daughter to build up a good language foundation during the golden period.  Also, I hope that she can play, explore and seek knowledge happily.  For Victoria, I think it fulfills my requirements.  From K1 to K3, the NET and Putughua teachers will conduct the lessons throughout the 3-hour.

My friend's son (who is also living in Laguna City!) is studying in K2 in Victoria (E / P).  My friend highly recommended this school to me.  She told me that her son could understand all the conversations in Putughua and response after 1 year learning.

Tonight, I went to Victoria to attend a talk.  I looked around the environment.  Though the playground is small, the classrooms look comfortable to me.  I also viewed the notice board about the teachers' profile.  I found that most of the NET, Putughua teachers and general teachers are quite mature.  Not sure if it is good?

20#
發表於 06-12-6 00:18 |只看該作者

Hi HappyHappyMom,

Nice to meet you!

似乎維記英普班收親都係下午班!

想請問你個朋友是否都有係家中同囝囝講英文嗎? 我最担心係在家多講廣東話, 就算番到學校3個鐘英普, 都進步不大? 定係話年紀還細未有明顯表現呢? 我囡8月尾的, 都俾你同Becky 的小朋友大哩!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題