教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 完全唔知元朗邊間幼兒園好???請幫幫手
發新帖
查看: 641|回覆: 3
go

完全唔知元朗邊間幼兒園好???請幫幫手 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-27 19:01 |只看該作者

完全唔知元朗邊間幼兒園好???請幫幫手

Hello, 本人打算搬入元朗往,但完全唔知元朗邊間幼兒園好????? 我個女女就快滿2歲,唔想佢成日無所事事,我同佢daddy又要返工..........
請幫幫手比d意見,thank you!!

2#
發表於 06-11-29 23:22 |只看該作者

Re: 完全唔知元朗邊間幼兒園好???請幫幫手

hi!cecilo,
i suggest you can let your baby study in Karlam Nursery. My children also study in there.One of them promote to P.4 and the youngest one is study in N4 now. Both of them like to go to karlam.They enjoy their teacher.They like their lesson. In that school ,it has net teacher--teaching about the oral and putunghwa,nurse--she is kindly and helpful.She give me some useful suggestion. My eldest one, He can do homework independent.Everyniht, i go home late because of my work.I am not worry about his homework.Because he is hardwork from Karlam till to now. All the teachers love him, he feel happy in his Nuresry life.He like teacher, he doesn't afraid of teacher, he ask teacher about what he want to know . That also affect from Nursery. The teacher encourage the children ask, try to find the answer together.That's good for student. So I think you can consider Karlam Nursery.
Puipuichumum

3#
發表於 06-11-29 23:46 |只看該作者

HI cecilo,

If you want your daughter to contact the native English speakers, you should consider St. Lorrian Nursery in Yeun Long city or  California, & Top Kids International Play School in Tin Shui Wai.

4#
發表於 06-12-8 22:57 |只看該作者

HI!
How do you do? Are you busy?Have you apply the nursery for your baby? You can visit some different school for references.
puipuichumum
‹ 上一主題|下一主題