用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Anyone received confirm letter from Keen Mind ?
樓主: Reb
go

Anyone received confirm letter from Keen Mind ? [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 06-11-30 20:10 |只看該作者

Re: Anyone received confirm letter from Keen Mind ?

Siuding 寫道:
If I want to my girl apply DGS in the future, should I choose KM? It seems to have no graduate can get in DGS.  Which famous primary school of the KM graduate get in?

Statistics showed that quite a number of CCKG's girls entered DGJS.  KM graduates (other than government allotment) can enter DBSPD, GH, CKY, TSL, APS, SP Co-ed, KTS, etc.....

122#
發表於 06-11-30 23:55 |只看該作者

Forget to mention...if you choose km int'l class, the class teachers are 1 NET + 1 native putonghua teacher with 1 cantonese assistant in K2-K3. Because of that, the putonghua training is also very good in K1 so that the students can adapt to learn chinese by PTH.
safarimama 寫道:
hi maisyraymond,

There are 2 PTH lessons each week in both am & pm k1. [quote]
maisyraymond 寫道:
are you sure they have PTH for am class?  I heard that they only have PTH for PM class
[/quote]
;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

123#
發表於 06-12-2 16:29 |只看該作者

Dear safarimama,

I have a little bit confuse about km pm class.  Is that pm int'l class must interview in PTH? so, it is hard to join pm int'l class.  

If they accept u in pm class(not int'l pm), this mean the same as am class with one lesson native english and one lesson PTH each day?  thanks

[quote]
safarimama 寫道:
Forget to mention...if you choose km int'l class, the class teachers are 1 NET + 1 native putonghua teacher with 1 cantonese assistant in K2-K3. Because of that, the putonghua training is also very good in K1 so that the students can adapt to learn chinese by PTH.

124#
發表於 06-12-2 17:54 |只看該作者

hi jlhome,

No need to communicate with PTH in the interview. All pm classes are international class. But in k1, the class teachers are 1 cantonese + 1 NET with 2 putonghua lessons each week. Then in k2 & k3, the class teachers are 1 PTH teacher + 1 NET with 1 cantonese assistant teacher ( to follow the homework).
If you choose int'l class, I suggest your kid should join Keen Mind's Choir which mainly sing Putonghua songs , so that the kids have more chances to learn and use PTH. Actually, the teacher of KM Choir is a very famous PTH singer And KM Choir have many chances to show and also won many prizes b4.

125#
發表於 06-12-4 00:06 |只看該作者

safarimama,

My BB is accepted by the am class. Do you know whether we can join the KM choir or not?

safarimama 寫道:
hi jlhome,

No need to communicate with PTH in the interview. All pm classes are international class. But in k1, the class teachers are 1 cantonese + 1 NET with 2 putonghua lessons each week. Then in k2 & k3, the class teachers are 1 PTH teacher + 1 NET with 1 cantonese assistant teacher ( to follow the homework).
If you choose int'l class, I suggest your kid should join Keen Mind's Choir which mainly sing Putonghua songs , so that the kids have more chances to learn and use PTH. Actually, the teacher of KM Choir is a very famous PTH singer And KM Choir have many chances to show and also won many prizes b4.

126#
發表於 06-12-4 00:47 |只看該作者

hi MakeAWish,

congradulations!! You get the AM seat. I have 2 friends' kids only in waiting list.

Yes, if your kid is a KM student, he/she can join KM Choir on Sat. ( $1000/10 lessons), but not too many seats. The Choir can help the kids improve their PTH and singing tech. Btw, my girl will have her first show on stage on next Sat.    [quote]
MakeAWish 寫道:
safarimama,

My BB is accepted by the am class. Do you know whether we can join the KM choir or not?

[quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題