教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SJC/KV or SC??????
發新帖
查看: 1163|回覆: 7
go

SJC/KV or SC?????? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-23 14:59 |只看該作者

SJC/KV or SC??????

my son just got accepted, should i wait for Kv and ST. Cat?

2#
發表於 06-11-23 21:52 |只看該作者

Re: St. Johannes? good?

Christmas,

my son got the acceptance letter of St. Johannes and KV  today. Still struggle which one is better ?

Graham mum

3#
發表於 06-11-23 21:57 |只看該作者

Thank you for your reply....atleast I found one mummy who is at the same boat with me, to be honest, I like St Johannes more, atleast it is an English Kindergarten...but I'm still waiting for St. Cat result too, Daddy like that Kindie more

4#
發表於 06-11-23 22:23 |只看該作者

My girl also got acceptance letter from St. Johannes and KV.

Any idea on how to choose between them?

5#
發表於 06-11-24 12:18 |只看該作者

Haha, seems like all mums are struggling for the same answer, first we all struggling to find a good Kindie to apply, now we are struggling to choose which one to enroll.....wait till St. Cat results in Dec, we will definetely gonna face a another task...

6#
發表於 06-11-24 12:21 |只看該作者

Just got a pm from a mum whose her child is studying in SJC now, there's seem all positive about SJC, but to be honest, I do think SJC is better than KV, thier English is much better that KV

7#
發表於 06-11-28 01:24 |只看該作者

Got register letter from SJC & KV, KV - what about their english. I am also have good comments after the interview. I very hard to choose. Is it ST. CAT English is the one of the best.

8#
發表於 06-11-30 13:09 |只看該作者

My elder son was studying in KV from K1 to K2, he is now is CCKG, we speak English with him at home, that's why he has no problem in speaking, but according to my observation, their English standard is good, but only writing and reading, but all his ex-classmate in KV coudnt get into thier desired Primary school.... and my son is still waiting for his result now...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題