用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請 ...
樓主: summer媽媽
go

Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

61#
發表於 06-11-24 10:48 |只看該作者

Re: Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚

我同事個細女係讀gh, 最近o係朗誦班亦識左個gh妹妹
如果話成績唔好就唔可以代表學校....咁我唔知啦, 但起碼我見, 我識個妹妹都可以自己報架! 學校無話唔俾wor!
不過我識呢2個小朋友, 有個共通點就係好怕錯, 舉個例, 家課冊有樣功課, 但搵晒成個書包都無呢本作業, 個學生就會好驚好驚, 一路搵一路喊, 又例如, 個小朋友知道平時理應著裙, 不過媽咪話有特別活動要著運動衫, 個小朋友會好唔願去相信, 因為怕錯左, 返到學校會俾人鬧.....

62#
發表於 06-11-24 10:49 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

63#
發表於 06-11-24 11:05 |只看該作者

nicolemummy 寫道:
呢個係題外話. 你女女中文比較弱, 可能同你寫野半中半英都有幾大關係.

人身攻擊. 不好.
for every one criticism, three positives must be given.

64#
發表於 06-11-24 11:10 |只看該作者

123daddy 寫道:
Thirty years ago, when I was in the primary school, the same things happened all the time.  If you can't catch up, don't say anything but to work hard.

大佬, 成績唔係一切架, 你仲識話咁樣既嘢發生係 30 年前添, 依家咩年代, 仲咁樣既思維!
學生係學校揀既, 肯定唔會太差啦, 返咗學, 一時書讀得差又點? 老師既責任唔係更加要鼓勵學生, 又或者令學生其他方面的才能有得發揮, 唔會因為成績失去自信咩?
成績唔好就要受羞辱, 就冇咗發展其他才能既機會, 咩邏輯?

65#
發表於 06-11-24 11:14 |只看該作者

lillymarie 寫道:
[quote]
nicolemummy 寫道:
呢個係題外話. 你女女中文比較弱, 可能同你寫野半中半英都有幾大關係.

人身攻擊. 不好.[/quote]
直頭啦.
都好, 大家可以睇到d人既修養同質素.

66#
發表於 06-11-24 11:32 |只看該作者

好彩當年冇幫囡囡揀GH      

67#
發表於 06-11-24 12:20 |只看該作者

Why do our children learn? To get good academic result. Why get good academic result? To get into a good university. Why a good university? Because then, as every single mother knows, our children will be more likely to lead a happy, successful, and fulfilling life.

But before our children have happy, successful, and fulfilling life. Parents keen to send their children to attend that famous primary schools and receiving the hardest education. And the schools only care their academic rather than wholeness development.  Don’t get me wrong. To get a good academic result is vital. But the policy is – like many things – imperfect.

68#
發表於 06-11-24 12:38 |只看該作者

carrie06 寫道:
唉!我愈來愈覺得而家新一代的青年,受不起壓力冇自信,是父母太過保護自己的子女。成績唔好,係咪應該要加倍努力,父母是應該要想辨法去幫他們,而不是第一時間去考慮轉校呢?

I think so.  I know some commented that GHS is very strict but I'm not sure in what area they regarded it as 'very strict'.  Maybe I used to be a little strict to my girl, I did not see any problem up till now.  If we are too protective to our children, how could they face their problems and failure on their own when they grow up?

Critizing in front of the whole class is not a reasonable approach, of course, but would it be an independent case?  If the school management allows it happens, then it is a problem school.  Otherwise, how can we conclude a school as '一間怎樣怎樣的學校' solely because of the teacher's behaviour?

Finally, when I was in school joining extra-curricular activities (ECA), my parents' attitude was always '顧掂讀書

69#
發表於 06-11-24 12:52 |只看該作者

我懷疑你的孩子是2007年入這校的waiting list。寫衰學校可能令正選生退學,你自己就可以執死雞!真係想創你!在放鎊前後好多人都用呢條橋,好多學校高層都知。無稽之談!   

我係尊頭,唔係豬頭!</b>

70#
發表於 06-11-24 13:21 |只看該作者

"靠寫衰學校令正選生退學,自己就可以執死雞!"

Any parent emotion could become internalized. Why anyone who could be labeled “寫衰學校” because s/he just share her/his experience here. Why can’t we discuss it be nice but always fighting over trifling matters?
Is this a forum can’t accept Negative Voice Audience? We thank those parents who share their sad/unhappy experience and let us know what’s going on from those schools or their kids.

Personally, I do believe summer媽媽.  At last, you must not take my remarks personally.

71#
發表於 06-11-24 13:32 |只看該作者

點解GH家長都甘無品德架

bricks 寫道:
我懷疑你的孩子是2007年入這校的waiting list。寫衰學校可能令正選生退學,你自己就可以執死雞!真係想創你!在放鎊前後好多人都用呢條橋,好多學校高層都知。無稽之談!

72#
發表於 06-11-24 14:04 |只看該作者

bricks 寫道:

寫衰、寫臭自己既 dream school, 等d人唔讀, 然後俾自己個女讀
咁既邏輯都諗到! 好嘢     

73#
發表於 06-11-24 14:26 |只看該作者

我都唔明

74#
發表於 06-11-24 14:57 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I have considered to send my daughter to GH last year.  But after discussed with two primary school teachers, one is my old friend who is teaching in a well known priminary school in Sha Tin, and the other is my aunt who is teaching in Ho Man Tin.  Both of them strongly suggested me lot to send my daughter to GH.  Their reasons are similar: the teachers there are cruel, work load is unreasonably heavy.  In fact, I just realized that one of my colleaque's daughtrer is studying P4 in Good Hope, neverthless, she asked me not to choose GH.  She told me that she does not like the teachers there.  They are too tough to the little girls.
You may disagree with me, you may not believe what I have written.  But you can go to read GH's forum here.  You will find out how frustrate the parents are.  Everyday, they keep asking each other how to deal with the homeworks, what is allowed and what is not allowed in school...etc.  
I just find these poor parents struggling everyday. Of course,  struggling or not is just my own feeling about them. The GH parents may actualy enjoying themself!

75#
發表於 06-11-24 14:58 |只看該作者

各位(包括新開戶口既人們或一個人),

我只係話個篇野半中半英, 你可以覺得唔係架. 大家有眼睇, 唔到我攻擊. 亦同"人身"全無關係.

---------

summer媽媽 寫道:
My daughter is P.3 student of GH. 成績average, but Chinese 比較弱.
today 派考試成績, her Chinese Fail, 老師當眾告訴全班她中文不合格、向阿女講叫mummy找定學校轉校!! 豪不顧及兒童的自尊心!

我地有個同學, 校外唱歌比賽always win prizes, 又入倒演藝CHoir, but GH choir就不揀她!! 老師事後講成績差的不能加入choir!! can't understand 呢間學校教學理念!! 不是因材施教!

Speech Festival 又唔係個個都比參加, 因為老師無咁多時間操咁多學生, 但又唔比人在出面找外籍老師教! 唔係好outstanding 的學生就唔係咁易有機會發揮其他方面所長!

勁多功課做!
有同學讀到半邊頭甩頭皮, summmer holidays 則無事!!

樣樣野都要家長教, 個女個個詞語都唔明, it's impossible that the 1st day after exam, 阿女回家要做30 個新成語填充, 你話老師有乜可能一日教倒曬! 交咁多$學費到頭來要自己教翻!!

上年都想轉校, 但因為個虛名!! 現在真係好心淡!!
各位被取錄的家長想清楚!!!!!

76#
發表於 06-11-24 15:10 |只看該作者

nicolemummy 寫道:
各位(包括新開戶口既人們或一個人),

大家可以繼續睇下 GH 家長良好的言行示範  

77#
發表於 06-11-24 15:13 |只看該作者

adaho123,

你要一所學校接受別人的批評. 難道你不能接受別人的批評?

我沒有攻擊, 我只是說出事實, 和你一樣. 而且是大家看到, 不是徒說出來.

還有, 我不是gh家長.

78#
發表於 06-11-24 15:24 |只看該作者

AdaHo123:

你從何處得知nicolemummy 是GH 家長?
唔好一口咬定凡是寫得中立 或者支持GH的人, 就一定係GH家長先得O架. 太武斷   

嘻嘻~ 我都唔係GH 家長.

AdaHo123 寫道:
[quote]
nicolemummy 寫道:
各位(包括新開戶口既人們或一個人),

大家可以繼續睇下 GH 家長良好的言行示範   [/quote]

79#
發表於 06-11-24 15:24 |只看該作者

Why you criticize a parent's way of writting(個篇野半中半英)? Do you mean people can only write 半中半英 are not welcome? Not every parent here are having the "academic standard" like youself. At the end of the day, this forum is for parents to discuss Hong Kong primary schools, it is not a place for literary discussion.  

80#
發表於 06-11-24 15:41 |只看該作者

nicolemummy 寫道:
adaho123,

你要一所學校接受別人的批評. 難道你不能接受別人的批評?

我沒有攻擊, 我只是說出事實, 和你一樣. 而且是大家看到, 不是徒說出來.

還有, 我不是gh家長.

我誤解咗你既意思, 咁我講聲 Sorry
不過, 針對呢個 topic, 你既回應真係令人感覺攻擊多過幫忙或提醒.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題