醒目開學勳章

61#
發表於 07-4-24 20:39 |只看該作者

Re: Anfield internation kindergarten

請問平日/ sat 的 prep program一班有多少人?

62#
發表於 07-4-30 22:58 |只看該作者

My 99 does not know English, is that a problem? (my 99 will bring my baby to the pg)

63#
發表於 07-5-2 14:31 |只看該作者

64#
發表於 07-5-6 15:50 |只看該作者

Hi,

If you join the playgroup in weekdays (2 days or 3 days program), it's better to send your maid to attend the class with your kid.  OR your 99 should understand English instruction.

This term will end in late of June and then is the summer camp/summer courses.  The next term will start in Sept.  Usaully enrollment starts in Aug.

Last term, I joined 2 days program(Tue & Thur) and this term I join 3 days program(Mon, Wed & Fri).  The teacher are Robert and Justin respectively.  Robert is great!  He gives clear instructions and disciplinary actions to the kids, maids and moms!  All kids like him very much.  He usually teaches the playgroup and teacher Justin teaches the prep-program.

I have joined the one day program(Sat) when my son was 18 months old.  It was ok and enough.  After the first term, you could try more.

Class ratio is 1:9-10.

Radiomama

65#
發表於 07-5-6 19:00 |只看該作者

are they all Native English speakers?  I do not have a maid...

66#
發表於 07-5-7 23:07 |只看該作者

elizatyy,

Oh, they are all NET....

Radiomama

67#
發表於 07-5-9 15:26 |只看該作者

Any mama plans to join the summer camp?
i wonder the course content of the summer camp is more or less as that of their normal course.

if any mama has an idea, please kindly share.

68#
發表於 07-5-12 00:41 |只看該作者

I plan to let my son join the weekday 'playgroup' in coming term (or so called summer camp). My son is 18 months old now.
However, I do have concern about the quality of teachers & contents since some moms said the good/experienced teachers may take leave during July - Aug. Frankly, I don't want to spend $$ or waste my son's precious time on those substitute teachers.....

I'll have site visit next Monday afternoon and will try best to check it out.

Arosa 寫道:
Any mama plans to join the summer camp?
i wonder the course content of the summer camp is more or less as that of their normal course.

if any mama has an idea, please kindly share.

69#
發表於 07-5-16 13:44 |只看該作者

gradenwoods & Arosa,

The teachers for summer camp are not yet decided.  Frankly speaking, the teachers in normal term are much more better.  If you first join it, you'd better join one day or 2 days program.  (less expensive)

However, I would also join the course of "English summer superstar" in July(for 2yrs 8 months and above) in order to let my son to get use to school life.  No more maid/parent in this class.  Teacher Justin said it would be fine for the kid who is going to be K1.

Radiomama

70#
發表於 07-5-17 00:56 |只看該作者

Hi all,
Already visited Anfield last Mon. My 1st impression was this school is pretty old...but I do really like they have front & rear playgrounds for children. Asked about the teachers for Summer camp, the lady replied those substitute teachers are also qualified and have plenty experience of teaching especially for Summer courses.

I also visited Tutor Time yesterday. TT WOW is a new building and everything there is new & clean. But their outside playground is smaller than Anfield. The teachers for playgroup seems better as they are from Canada & UK (I seen 2 on that day).

I'll visit HLYIS next Tue as the comments from other moms are good.

Basically my son is attending the playgroup in an downstairs Int'l kinder, however it has no outside playground which is unacceptable to me. Therefore, looking for another kinder which has an outside playgroup is my target.

71#
發表於 07-5-17 10:04 |只看該作者

elizatyy,

I think even if your 99 don’t know English, it is no problem to join the playgroup. For weekday, it is less Chinese parents with their child, but your 99 could follow what the others do.  In addition, you could attend one time and tell your 99 the procedure.

Radiomama,
My child will attend the summer superstar too, but she will attend the August one.
Will you let your child take the school bus or you will bring him to school by yourself?

72#
發表於 07-5-17 11:53 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

73#
發表於 07-5-17 11:55 |只看該作者

74#
發表於 07-5-17 11:56 |只看該作者

75#
發表於 07-5-17 12:58 |只看該作者

JT(2),

That's good! You'd better go to the open day and then make your decision.

When you hand in the form, your cheque should be attached or you could also ask for 1 or 2 days later.  They would inform you if the course is still available or not immediately.

The campus and facilities of Anfield is a bite old but the teachers are nice and experiencd.  I really appreciate them.

SKS,

I join the english summer superstar in July!  How old is your girl?  My boy will be 2 yrs and 8 months old in July and we will go to K1 in August.

I bring my son to school: mini bus>MTR, it's funny!

Radiomama

76#
發表於 07-5-17 14:21 |只看該作者

77#
發表於 07-5-17 23:19 |只看該作者

sks 寫道:
elizatyy,

I think even if your 99 don’t know English, it is no problem to join the playgroup. For weekday, it is less Chinese parents with their child, but your 99 could follow what the others do.  In addition, you could attend one time and tell your 99 the procedure.

Radiomama,
My child will attend the summer superstar too, but she will attend the August one.
Will you let your child take the school bus or you will bring him to school by yourself?

Thanks.  I am struggling for sending my baby to Anfield or 葉 氏 兒 童 音 樂 實 踐 中 心.

78#
發表於 07-5-24 00:40 |只看該作者

Radiomama,
My child will be 2 years and 10 months in Aug, and will study K1 in Sept.

elizatyy,
Is that the nature of Anfield and 葉 氏 兒 童 音 樂 實 踐 中 心 different? Anfield is for language while 葉 氏 兒 童 音 樂 實 踐 中 心 is for music ( I think).

Anyway, just select that you think it is the best for your child.  

79#
發表於 07-5-26 13:57 |只看該作者

sks,

Is your child studying in Anfield now?  Justin's class?
Your child will stay in Anfield for K1?
Just curious that if our children are classmates.

Radiomama

80#
發表於 07-5-26 16:40 |只看該作者

sks 寫道:
Radiomama,
My child will be 2 years and 10 months in Aug, and will study K1 in Sept.

elizatyy,
Is that the nature of Anfield and 葉 氏 兒 童 音 樂 實 踐 中 心 different? Anfield is for language while 葉 氏 兒 童 音 樂 實 踐 中 心 is for music ( I think).

Anyway, just select that you think it is the best for your child.  

We will join the playgroup only (b4 2 yr old).  I think both English and music is important to a child.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題