教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield internation kindergarten
樓主: jennachan
go

Anfield internation kindergarten [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-11-19 22:49 |只看該作者

Re: Anfield internation kindergarten

Fattymom,
I know that the principle of RC has gone to Anfield to provide school introduction. However, it is a new school and does not have track record (education level and studnet discipline). I don't prefer new school.

Oh, isn't that the ESF is based on area zone. Is that most of the classmates of your son live in Shatin, Man on Shan?

22#
發表於 06-11-20 16:43 |只看該作者

As I know, they teach letterlands (phonics) in playgroup and K1.  My son came home and taught us phonics - he said,"look at my mouth, ho ho horse, ho ho house,      Also he sometimes says some Mandarin, e.g. juice, bread, apple, water, biscuit, etc.  For primary school, we will try SJS & RC.
[img align=left]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10714;112/st/20031224/n/my+boy/dt/12/k/141d/age.png[/img]

23#
發表於 06-11-20 20:48 |只看該作者

sks,

ESF placement is based on its catchment area, except RC.  Numbers of my son classmates live within the catchment area of SJS.  Some of them have told me that they will choose RC.  Although RC is a new school, they are organised by the IB experts!  For the tranditional ESF, they are shifting to IB, it means that all teachers, principals and students have to take time to adapt to a new system.   I also heard quite a lot positive comments about RC.
三家姐,
Which class is your son in?  I wonder if we know each other

24#
發表於 06-11-20 23:23 |只看該作者

Dear sks,
can you pls explain me what is the full name of RC, SJS...  thank you...
Jenna Mom

25#
發表於 06-11-20 23:58 |只看該作者

jennachan,
RC = Renaissance College 啟新書院
SJS = Shatin Junior School

26#
發表於 06-11-21 00:00 |只看該作者

thank you for advice....

27#
發表於 06-11-22 12:17 |只看該作者

I've just applied playgroup for my son (spring term) but only on Tue and Thur.  Would it be good enough? He would be 26 months on Jan 07, therefore the receptionist said we could not apply for the pre-program!  

Any mom's comment?

Radiomama

28#
發表於 06-11-23 23:59 |只看該作者

Re: Anfield international kindergarten

hi radiomama,
my daughter was joinned on satursday playgroup only and now she is 24 months..   but i started to  join other kindergarten on monday, wednesday and friday ...  my feeling is you can try to join 1 day play group first... if your son is happy then you can find other school and let see which school and teach he likes.        Jenna mom

29#
發表於 06-11-28 00:36 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

30#
發表於 06-11-30 23:05 |只看該作者

hi  anniewmau,
sorry about late reply as i just saw yr reply.
my daughter joinned 3 days play group during monday, wednesday and friday at  NOttingham children campus in kowloon tong...   this school is only apply for play group and all instruction is native english ...  you can choice only 1 or 2 or 3 days per weekly...
you can call them for more inquiry at 2337-7148..
their teacher is good but the school is pretty small ...
you can visit their school first to see all details..  
Jenna mom

31#
發表於 06-12-1 18:53 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

32#
發表於 06-12-2 08:14 |只看該作者

Hi Jennachan,

Do you think Nottingham is also good compared to Anfield?

33#
發表於 06-12-11 00:41 |只看該作者

the teacher is nottingham is good and she create more interest things for kids such as song, dance... etc.  
However, their school and class room is quite small.
In anfield, their school nad class room is much bigger but they don't have enough song or dance to play with kids...  

let consider which type of class you like...
Jenna Mom

34#
發表於 06-12-27 16:27 |只看該作者

Just want to know if Nottingham is closed down.

35#
發表於 06-12-28 22:52 |只看該作者

Hi inho,
no, they just moved to a new building...  
Jenna Mom

36#
發表於 06-12-30 23:58 |只看該作者

Can anyone comment on Anfield's 'Activity Chest'?  (either English or Putonghua) I'm considering whether to send my son to the 'Activity Chest' when he's 2yr 8mths old.  

What's the major difference between its Pre-programme and Activity Chest apart from the number of sessions per week?     

37#
發表於 07-1-4 23:32 |只看該作者

Hi spidermum,
Per my experience, sometimes when you apply for pre-programme but finally they will put your child to play group as they may not have enough childs for pre-programme class.

as i know, play group is apply for student from 1 year 6 mths to 2 years 2 mths.
pre-progvramme is apply for student from 2 years 3 months to 3 years old.
so, if your child is between 2 years to 2 years 6 months then they may put you to either class and it depend on the demand of diff. classes.

you can call them for more details and phone no is 2794-3668

Jenna Mom

38#
發表於 07-3-20 23:09 |只看該作者

I want to join the Toddlerobics [1 - 2 years] for my 9 months baby boy, and then join the Playgroup [1 year 6 months - 2 years 3 months]  when he is 1.6 years old.  
1/ Can the student enjoy the school facility even they are not studying in Kinder class?  e.g. outdoor playground, library...
2/ it seems that 3 days playgroup is good enough for a little boy?
3/  Do the students speak English in the class?

39#
發表於 07-3-21 23:11 |只看該作者

Hi Elizaatyy,
my baby was joinned their toddlerobics from 1 year old and so far she is enjoyed in the class...    And they should not have any problem for outdoor playground as one of adult hv to take care of own child in the class...
At the beginning, your child may be crying in the class but they are easily to enjoy in the class after several classes.
suggest you to join their class in satursday for first trying...
all their teacher is only speaking english for 1 hours and 45 mins and 15 mins for Mardiran.
Let consider...   Jenna Mom

40#
發表於 07-3-23 22:56 |只看該作者

What is the difference between Playgroup and Toddlerobics?  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題