教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無人in o左 st clare's
樓主: WeWeWahWah
go

有無人in o左 st clare's [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-11-26 17:05 |只看該作者

Re: 有無人in o左 st clare's

Hi deebrown,

Just what I've shared before, the girls that we've met on the interview day were so well behaved.

On that day, there were a lot of primary school girls in the school, where ever we walk, almost all of the girls keep smiling to us.  When we finish the interview and walking around the school, we walk from 5th floor down to the 2nd floor.  The girls stop and wait for us and let us go first, not only 1, total 4 of them.  After that, I asked my husband why there still a lot of girls staying in school as it were around 2pm already.    A girl heard what I've said and come up to me and explain "I stay behind because I'm practicing my 英詩朗誦 and  most of the other girls are attending 課外活動。"  Then she ended up guide us to the exit and say good bye to us.  I was so impressed by the girls in this school, to me, learning good behavior is more important that a good academic result.  

Travelling is a problem as we are planning to move to HK side but not so sure if we can make it before she starts school.

102#
發表於 06-11-26 22:18 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

103#
發表於 06-11-26 22:25 |只看該作者

104#
發表於 06-11-26 22:30 |只看該作者

bobomegan,

I agreed 100% with you.  I don't know anyone studying at St. Clare.  But what I saw prove more than anything that others say.

It's just the 2nd year that St. Clare re-start K1.  I will give more time for them to handle the admin problems.

bobomegan 寫道:
Hi deebrown,

Just what I've shared before, the girls that we've met on the interview day were so well behaved.

On that day, there were a lot of primary school girls in the school, where ever we walk, almost all of the girls keep smiling to us.  When we finish the interview and walking around the school, we walk from 5th floor down to the 2nd floor.  The girls stop and wait for us and let us go first, not only 1, total 4 of them.  After that, I asked my husband why there still a lot of girls staying in school as it were around 2pm already.    A girl heard what I've said and come up to me and explain "I stay behind because I'm practicing my 英詩朗誦 and  most of the other girls are attending 課外活動。"  Then she ended up guide us to the exit and say good bye to us.  I was so impressed by the girls in this school, to me, learning good behavior is more important that a good academic result.  

Travelling is a problem as we are planning to move to HK side but not so sure if we can make it before she starts school.

105#
發表於 06-11-27 00:57 |只看該作者

各位,

St. Clare 係一間充滿愛的學校,修女、校長、老師、職員、學生都是充滿愛心!

我女女係一個 K1 的學生,天天都開開心心上學架!

106#
發表於 06-11-27 13:06 |只看該作者

Dear all,

What if finally they arrange a seat at PM class?
Does anyone of you will also try Sacred Heart?
What do you refer Sacred Heart or St. Clare?

107#
發表於 06-11-27 13:19 |只看該作者

KwokYi,

Please check PM.

108#
發表於 06-11-27 14:41 |只看該作者

Sorry, I am a new joiner.  What is PM stands for?

109#
發表於 06-11-27 15:09 |只看該作者

tlai,
I called to confirm about the refund that you have mentioned.  They answered that it is only for the one who has sent a letter to them ?!

110#
發表於 06-11-27 15:36 |只看該作者

On your screen( right top corner ) has these buttom
觀看帳號 私人信息 登出  

Click into 私人信息 =PM

That's means people like me, only informed via phone will not get refund loh...what a place!!
BTW, were they polite?

111#
發表於 06-11-27 15:44 |只看該作者

112#
發表於 06-11-27 16:03 |只看該作者

113#
發表於 06-11-27 16:15 |只看該作者

I actually paid for SPC & Kau Yan, definitely not St Clare's now....I have no worries of my daughter's English just worry she does not read & write Chinese.
To me, 3 times being contacted by the school, all with the same bad attitude. Finally had other mom PM me of their bad experience too.

I've lost faith in them & doubt they can guide my child in an appropriate manner probably the next 9 years. Surely other schools can teach a child to be polite & bow to others, winning awards, getting high scores, but if they can't communicates well, that's scary.

Better not write too much negative thing here. It seems someone from the school is also response to this. Best of luck to others registered
st clare's.

114#
發表於 06-11-27 17:57 |只看該作者

Hi deebrown:

Haha, maybe if I were you, I would have given up in my second time of disappointment!  Wish your girl enjoys her kindergarten life especially have funs in learning Chinese!

I do agree with you, it seems that somebody from XX is keep monitoring this subject as from time to time there comes new accounts saying very + comments, is quite....

Cheers!

bobomegan

115#
發表於 06-11-27 18:29 |只看該作者

hihi...算吧, 总有人會覺得好或不好, 每樣事也有長短吧!!!說說我的感受吧 : - 其实我自己也將会interview聖心 (我是喜歡她們全部有直屬小學), 但到目前為止, 我很同意"bobomegan"在St.Clare所見的情况, 也感受到sister對學生的態度 (so nice)--(因當時參觀時sister在跟小學生上課外活动) 所以心裡都15/16, int聖心, 是朋友叫我去見吓, 她說不竟"聖心"名氣是大些, banding也高一些, 但看完有關comments, 我害怕因成績而明爭暗"斗", 互相差度, 那倒不如選間差不多而開心school ?? :cry:  :cry: 其实真係好煩, 現今小朋友讀書都很多問題煩.....

啊, 我想問下有哪位mum知道07年K1開幾多班???

連累各mum對眼咁累添    

116#
發表於 06-11-27 18:52 |只看該作者

我想不是讚一間學校便是保皇黨, 宣洩一下不滿便是反對黨. 都係有個平台大家交流下啫.希望不要嚇怕一的真係想提供information的媽媽. 講真, 我是first time mom, 我都會覺得替阿女找學校很confused, 唔知點算. 成日有好多問題, 如果有人講多d野俾我知, 我會好appreciate.

117#
發表於 06-11-27 18:56 |只看該作者

chan_wingyee 寫道:
我想不是讚一間學校便是保皇黨, 宣洩一下不滿便是反對黨. 都係有個平台大家交流下啫.希望不要嚇怕一的真係想提供information的媽媽. 講真, 我是first time mom, 我都會覺得替阿女找學校很confused, 唔知點算. 成日有好多問題, 如果有人講多d野俾我知, 我會好appreciate.

agreed   

118#
發表於 06-11-28 10:20 |只看該作者

chan_wingyee 寫道:

Yes!不要因為同自己的意見/感受不同便覺得別人有問題, 大家都有不同的背景,文化等等!我在這裡得到很多好好和有經驗的媽媽比意見我, 可以使我較容易解決我心中的問題!   
Don't worry!Be happy![/color purple]

119#
發表於 06-11-28 12:50 |只看該作者

Tlai,
Thanks for your advice.  I sent a letter to them already.

Deedrown,
I read your message with Thanks.  

I will also apply St. Paul and Sacred Heart.  My first choose is St. Paul.  Second choose is St.Clare / Sacred Heart if accepted.  Do anyone of you know which English stardard is higher??

120#
發表於 06-11-28 13:34 |只看該作者

bobomegan,
Your daughter is so cute!!!

我在這裡得到很多好好和有經驗的媽媽比意見我, 可以使我較容易解決我心中的問題!

My problem solved, cheers everyone!!!     
‹ 上一主題|下一主題