81#
發表於 06-11-11 23:55 |只看該作者

Re: 剛in 完kentville...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

82#
發表於 06-11-11 23:56 |只看該作者

而家開始明白李國章點解話私立幼稚園好參差同透明度唔夠.
waiwamanman, 其實係個模式, 可以人性化點, 從小朋友出發多點, 始終今非昔比, 現在提倡教學雙長, 不應老師們還固步自封.
該用戶已被刪除

83#
發表於 06-11-11 23:58 |只看該作者

84#
發表於 06-11-12 00:00 |只看該作者

Cherrielo,

我完全同意你嘅講法,我仔仔讀緊K3,一樣係讀得好開心,好鍾意啲Miss、好鍾意返學,同埋我都估唔到原來我個仔巳經學識咗好多嘢,雖然課程教得好快,但係啲小朋友又受喎。所以我想係度同in完嘅daddy,mummy講,點解你地揀KV,我諗唔係因為人揀你揀,而係你地都係因為聽到其他人對呢間學校嘅評價,至令到你哋有信心揀KV,其實你哋in嘅時侯都應該會有一個感覺,想當年我就有喇,就係:唔係呀?甘多人in嘅。甘多人in嘅原因,答案好簡單,就係好多父母都希望自己啲仔女入到呢間學校。同埋我想話俾大家知,我當年都有你地嘅感覺,覺得啲Miss好cool,就算收我個仔都唔想讀,但最後我亦想話俾大家知,我冇揀錯呢間學校。

85#
發表於 06-11-12 00:01 |只看該作者

happybaby&mom 寫道:
joeszewai, 我老公正正係同你同一諗法, 覺得佢地好似唔係好 fits 今時今日父母同仔女同學校o既關係...

[quote]
joeszewai 寫道:
而家開始明白李國章點解話私立幼稚園好參差同透明度唔夠.
waiwamanman, 其實係個模式, 可以人性化點, 從小朋友出發多點, 始終今非昔比, 現在提倡教學雙長, 不應老師們還固步自封.
[/quote]TOTALLY AGREED

86#
發表於 06-11-12 00:02 |只看該作者

happy
correct, 因只怕根仔第日小朋友入左去, 想同老師了解多點都不能, 我寧可選師生比細的kinder
該用戶已被刪除

87#
發表於 06-11-12 00:10 |只看該作者

88#
發表於 06-11-12 00:11 |只看該作者

fungfung-watty 寫道:
Cherrielo,

我完全同意你嘅講法,我仔仔讀緊K3,一樣係讀得好開心,好鍾意啲Miss、好鍾意返學,同埋我都估唔到原來我個仔巳經學識咗好多嘢,雖然課程教得好快,但係啲小朋友又受喎。所以我想係度同in完嘅daddy,mummy講,點解你地揀KV,我諗唔係因為人揀你揀,而係你地都係因為聽到其他人對呢間學校嘅評價,至令到你哋有信心揀KV,其實你哋in嘅時侯都應該會有一個感覺,想當年我就有喇,就係:唔係呀?甘多人in嘅。甘多人in嘅原因,答案好簡單,就係好多父母都希望自己啲仔女入到呢間學校。同埋我想話俾大家知,我當年都有你地嘅感覺,覺得啲Miss好cool,就算收我個仔都唔想讀,但最後我亦想話俾大家知,我冇揀錯呢間學校。
佢地INTERVIEW 嘅運作同流程根本就出現問題, 人地ST.CATHERINE夠多人IN 啦, 又唔見係咁,再固步自封, 遲早玩完

89#
發表於 06-11-12 00:17 |只看該作者

I totally agree. Very disappointed on KV. 名校原本就是這樣呀!!
j129 寫道:
Agree, 十分失望,in 了唔夠 3-4mins,可以見到小朋友表現嗎?Interview 過程好流水作業,d miss 都無耐性引導小朋友,可能名校太多人考,d miss 都in到麻木左,相反,St Catherine 都多人in,但感覺OK d,唉,出左result,取錄先算

90#
發表於 06-11-12 00:18 |只看該作者

我也是今天in 的其中一名媽咪,我一樣有感覺是很cool。阿bb在in 的過程只是唱歌部份有點怕醜。其他我也覺得ok。

那麼,你的仔仔是什麼性格。可以完全配合學校的生活。我的阿bb比較急性。比較動態。我怕他未必配合學校的教學。你有什麼高見。可以給我。

91#
發表於 06-11-12 00:22 |只看該作者

Elaine619 寫道:
我也是今天in 的其中一名媽咪,我一樣有感覺是很cool。阿bb在in 的過程只是唱歌部份有點怕醜。其他我也覺得ok。

那麼,你的仔仔是什麼性格。可以完全配合學校的生活。我的阿bb比較急性。比較動態。我怕他未必配合學校的教學。你有什麼高見。可以給我。
Activity- approached school is more suitable for your son

92#
發表於 06-11-12 00:23 |只看該作者

無辦法了。我也覺得比較流水作業。阿b未唱完歌。已經叫他玩block。相反,我去見保良局都用了10分鐘了。完全沒有尊重小朋友的感受。

93#
發表於 06-11-12 00:25 |只看該作者

我也這樣想。不過,我沒有報st c 了,還有1月份見宣道。有沒有其他學校可以後補。

94#
發表於 06-11-12 00:36 |只看該作者

其實想䏲吓間學校好唔好,返學同放學時間用小小時間去睇吓啲學生開唔開心,睇吓的Miss對學生照唔照顧(一級有差唔多600人),大家剩係喺度批評係冇用㗎。

95#
發表於 06-11-12 00:41 |只看該作者

我會找一天這樣做。上午班放幾點。另外,K1的時侯有幾多樣功課要回家做。是否每天要跟他溫習。因為我放工也要八點鐘。我怕沒有時間與學校配合。

另外,根德道及多實道那間校舍較大。

96#
發表於 06-11-12 00:58 |只看該作者

上午班放12:10,你最好12時左右到,睇到啲學生上校車嘅情形,最好係根德道嘅KV,因為比較少啲人。K1唔係太多功課,我個仔K3都係每日3樣(中英數),同埋你唔駛太擔心,大部份媽咪都係要返工,啲學生大概K2已學到自己做功課,媽咪check功課,係唔需要睇住佢做嘅。

97#
發表於 06-11-12 01:03 |只看該作者

kkk2000 寫道:
I totally agree. Very disappointed on KV. 名校原本就是這樣呀!! [quote]
j129 寫道:
Agree, 十分失望,in 了唔夠 3-4mins,可以見到小朋友表現嗎?Interview 過程好流水作業,d miss 都無耐性引導小朋友,可能名校太多人考,d miss 都in到麻木左,相反,St Catherine 都多人in,但感覺OK d,唉,出左result,取錄先算
[/quote]

Yes. The interviewer is very 麻木, like factory worker.  She doesn't seem to know how to lead kids to answer question.  My daughter didn't not answer to the question "what's is your name?" The interviewer seemed impatient and no eye contact with my daughter.  After several other questions, she still said to my daughter, "you still haven't not answer me what's your name".

98#
發表於 06-11-12 01:07 |只看該作者

My daughter is studying in KV - K2 now.

K1 first term (1st half year) - no home work
K1 second term (2nd half year ) - start from line training 1-2 homework everyday (sat/sun - 1-2 homework + coloring picture)

K2 first term (1st half year ) - start from 1 homework from Sep then increase to 3 homework til now (Chinese wording, English wording & Numbers)  but my kid can finish within 30 minutes.

***everyweek will have dictation for Chinese, English & Numbers starts from K2 but parents no need to prepare as they will not inform you the schedule before.  Teacher said that parents no need to prepare anything for dictation, they just doing as a game with kids.***

Just want to share with all you......It's strange that my daughter loves to do the homework everyday. She was shy and not concentrate when studying in the Nursery school (before in KV) but now she is very proactive and self motivate in studying, she loves to go to school everyday.  My son also had interview today.  Agree that teachers are in rush but not that worse.

I am a working mom and arrive home late everyday (around 8:00pm), I don't have time to push my daughter as she needs to sleep early before 9:30pm.  Thus, no chance and time to push her. For me, KV is good kindergarten as per my daughter's change during this 1.5 years studying.
Thanks god giving me a happy family.

99#
發表於 06-11-12 01:31 |只看該作者

100#
發表於 06-11-12 02:10 |只看該作者

My daughter is in KV K1 now.Last year after the interview,I also had the same feeling but I finally choose KV.Now,she really loves to go to school and talk about her teachers at home all the time.I'm impressed that she really learn a lot from school.
One day suddenly she told me she need to give one family photo to her teacher but no information in her student handbook.I gave it to her anyway and the teacher collected it.I talked to her teacher afterward,she said they did it on purpose.They'll give them sometime to do it .only for those cannot do it,teacher will put a note in the student handbook to tell  parent that they need a photo for art.
KV really has it own way to train their students to be reponsible!I will send my younger daughter to KV without hesitation.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題