用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 各位今年in St. Catherine的媽咪準備好未呀?? ...
樓主: Evolution6
go

各位今年in St. Catherine的媽咪準備好未呀?? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-11-10 16:55 |只看該作者

Re: 各位今年in St. Catherine的媽咪準備好未呀??

Hi all,

我個女今朝都見左,不過我諗都係涷過水,因為佢由踏入個學校門口開始全程都嗌要走,同驚驚,(唔知係咪經已感覺到有壓力),我要好辛苦先氹到佢留低,最敝就係佢入去面試室時不停喊又叫驚驚,到見初時,唔肯坐低,話要走,好辛苦下開始答問題,佢地有以配對來考問題的,我個女都答對一半,不過佢地的問題對一個細B來講算深,例如你用個眼來做咩,用個口來做咩,用筆來個咩,我完全冇預計佢地會問呢D問題,所以我個女一題都唔識答,最後,要個女從幅圖裡面講爸媽係度做咩,我個女當然唔識答,其實我覺得佢地的問題真係難左少少(對我個女來講,因為佢係細B),見完出左來之後,都有少少唔開心,但係諗番一層,我個女其實算好乖了,因為佢係一直都唔開心要走,但都肯答問題,如果以前的佢會扭得好利害的,雖然予左考唔到,不過都好安慰,因為佢好似大個左,
你地知唔知今年係咁多年最多人考的一年,我個朋友係入面MISS,佢話有3000人考,但收生好似話300人咋

42#
發表於 06-11-10 17:07 |只看該作者

想問下如果我個囡選擇左用英文去in的話,咁老師in時我地可以

43#
發表於 06-11-10 17:46 |只看該作者

Hi all,

My daughter took the interview at 3:15pm today. She was in a mess during the first session, i.e., 7-8 kids sat together at a table to play toys. She had no interest at all. She was so bored that she cried and forced me to carry her at last.

Luckily she did pretty well during the second session. She could asnswer all the questions. Not sure what her chance will be ...

I don't like the campus. The campus is big but is divided into small rooms and narrow corridors. It's so much like a labyrinth. They don't even have a room that dads or maids going with the moms and kids can wait. It's so
bad that they make a bunch of people wait outside.

44#
發表於 06-11-10 18:05 |只看該作者

Dear all,

may I know is the interview slip still keep by you?  or already collect by S.C.?  As I just found that I still hold the interview slip after the interview............

45#
發表於 06-11-10 18:19 |只看該作者

very very diffcult interview, I don't think it is for 2.5 yr baby to get the answer.

No hope at all... Let's try KV tomorrow.
Wait for some surprise...

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

該用戶已被刪除

46#
發表於 06-11-10 18:21 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

47#
發表於 06-11-10 18:30 |只看該作者

hi all,

我囝囝今日2:45都in

48#
發表於 06-11-10 18:34 |只看該作者

Hi all,

想請問大家等佐幾耐先有得in啊﹖

49#
發表於 06-11-10 18:38 |只看該作者

My son has the interview this morning in English, he got some questions as Evolution6 got, I was not with him in the interview because I am too nervous, so the daddy went.  My son cannot answer the difficult questions, but I am happy that he did not cry as he was holding my hand hard before he enter the school gate.  Yes I agree that the arrange for interview is not so good, and it is very dangerous that so many people has to wait outside especially not enough space with heavy traffic on that road, but still many parents like this school.  Is there any advantage for early interview?  I know some applicants will have interview next week, hopefully we can get the result asap.
該用戶已被刪除

50#
發表於 06-11-10 18:54 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

51#
發表於 06-11-10 19:43 |只看該作者

My girl attended the AM interview session. The interview was badly arranged. All the other family members had to wait on the street where traffic flow was a concern (i.e. it was dangerous). The questions were not quite fit for some 2yrs old babies.

Can anyone tell me what are the good points for this school?

52#
發表於 06-11-10 20:01 |只看該作者

And I think that the teachers are impatience.
For instance, they just keep on asking question without observing the respond of the chidlren,
she has no intention to greet the baby, maybe they are in a hurry to finish all interviews.
[url=http://[/url]

53#
發表於 06-11-10 20:38 |只看該作者

Dear all,

may I know is the interview slip still keep by you? or already collect by S.C.? As I just found that I still hold the interview slip after the interview............  

54#
發表於 06-11-10 20:43 |只看該作者

it is kept by us

55#
發表於 06-11-10 20:54 |只看該作者

they have to interview so many kids and it's understandable they have to proceed the interview as fast and smooth as possible.

my girl attended the interview today.  once entered the school, she started crying.  be honest, i was very unhappy and disappointed, even a little bit angry about her.  but my  husband is right.  he said:"she's already a full-scored girl.  you found that she's not doing good enough just becuase of your over-expectation.  don't be under pressure and never comparing your daugther with others.  just let everything goes as it goes".  

let's relax as there're some more interviews to go.

56#
發表於 06-11-10 21:06 |只看該作者

Apart from crying, how is her performance in the interview?
I mean can she answer some of the question?

57#
發表於 06-11-10 21:11 |只看該作者

no, we didn't enter the interview room.  

58#
發表於 06-11-10 21:17 |只看該作者

u mean u leave when she cried?
But never mind, as u have said,
ur girl is full score already.
My girl also asked me to return home when she entered the school
But I tell her that there is a lot of toys to play later and she follow me

59#
發表於 06-11-10 21:24 |只看該作者

yes, we leave the school.  she cried for more than 30 minutes...non-stop, even there's Barney VCD playing in the room.  you know, she loves to watch Barney so much.  but it can't help today.  

60#
發表於 06-11-10 21:25 |只看該作者

will the school arrange another interview day for her?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題