用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 聖保羅堂幼稚園今個星期六interview, 請問interview形式 ...
發新帖
查看: 1344|回覆: 18
go

聖保羅堂幼稚園今個星期六interview, 請問interview形式係點架? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-6 22:03 |只看該作者

聖保羅堂幼稚園今個星期六interview, 請問interview形式係點架?

如題. 請問

1. interview係用什麼形式
2. 有什麼questions
3. interview 幾耐

2#
發表於 06-11-7 11:40 |只看該作者

Re: 聖保羅堂幼稚園今個星期六interview, 請問interview形式係點架?

3#
發表於 06-11-7 12:20 |只看該作者

My experience is that all the kids and parent wait on the hall and play with some toys until the teacher call your kids name one by one.  It take around 20-30 mins, if you arrive on time.  I suggest you better arrive earlier for your kids to warm up and play with other kids for a while.

The parent and kids will take the interview with one of the teaher inside a partition room (similar as a bank vip service corner, but ofcourse small size).  The teaher will give the kids some toys and ask her  - what is it? what is it use for? try to finish it (for creative toys, such as lego) etc.

For parent, the teaher will ask you some standard questions - why you choose this school? what you expect?  who take care your kids? am or pm class you prefer? do you have any question about the school? etc.

The interview take around 10 mins with warmness feeling.  

Hope it is helpful for you.
Cheers

4#
發表於 06-11-7 14:26 |只看該作者

Hi Kiu_ma

Thanks for your useful information  

Seems that the arrangement should be more okay / fairer than that in SKH.  We really like St Paul's Church Kinder and do does my son.....hopefully my son can get a place in this kinder and we can meet in the future parent meeting then....

5#
發表於 06-11-22 11:18 |只看該作者

Dear Kiu_ma,

Is SPC a good kindergarten?  If comparing with Victoria Causeway Bay, which is better?

6#
發表於 06-11-22 11:50 |只看該作者

St Paul Church is a good kindergarten.  Both Principal, teachers and yi yi are good.  My baby is enjoying his school life happliy everyday and communicate with his classmate very well.

I am sorry that I cannot make the comparsion for SPC and Victoria since I don't know the details of Victoria very much.

But, the English level of Victoria may a bit higher than SPC, because there is foreign teahers in Victoria.

7#
發表於 06-11-22 11:56 |只看該作者

Thanks for your information.

8#
發表於 06-11-22 12:28 |只看該作者

Dear Kiu_ma,

SPC also has 1 Foreign English Techer, right?  Do you have any idea how long for the english lesson per day?

9#
發表於 06-11-23 00:57 |只看該作者

Yeah, there is a foreign English name Ms Fiona.  The English lesson is once a week last for 1 or 2 hours for K1.  I am not sure for K2-3.  If you visit their open day, you may find that the kids can communicate with Ms Fiona very well without any help and assistant.  Of course, the effort of parents is a must la.

There is a Mandarin teacher too name Ms Yip.  The Mandarin lesson is also once week as well as English lesson.  My son always sings Mandarin song at home in good pronounciation.  I feel         :

10#
發表於 06-11-23 09:21 |只看該作者

Hi, Kiu_ma

which grade is your son studying? during his staying, do you think SPC is a good school becuase I heard that they are very tradition style?
By the way, any exam, test or 默書 need to be do? how's the level? easy? average? or difficult?

Thank for your information in advance.

11#
發表於 06-11-23 10:13 |只看該作者

Dear Kiu_ma,

Thanks for your detailed information, it gives me a good help in making decision on whether pay the registration fee or not.

In fact, I like this school a lot.  I went on this Wednesday during 12:40pm to 1:00pm and saw their techers all are very nice and caring the child.  Like the school bus arrived, only 7 child, but 4 teachers went together to pick them up.  And then, the Principal and 2 teachers are standing in front of the door to welcome the child.

Besides, I have asked 3 parents, all of them said this school is very good, asked me don't comparing with the private kindergarter like Victoria because both are different style.  Although Victoria has a lot of English teachers and people said all the child studing in Victoria will have good spoken english but the main depends on the parents whether they are teaching the child or not, what do you think??

12#
發表於 06-11-25 01:21 |只看該作者

Hi chubby2688

Ha ha ha, I did such "foolish" action and inspection as you on last year and I still go to follow up sometimes (when I am free).

I find that the teachers and Principal pay so much attention to the kids during arrival time and off pick up time, especially on rainy day.  I see the teacher fight with   the driver who use the parking area (in front of the church, next to the playground) for mother bus.  Sometime fight with the police too, because of traffic peak hour in Central.
I really feel surprise for their brave action.  Honestly, I seldom see SKH and St Joseph teaher out of the school (they just wait in front of the main door), during my free time   inspection.

For the teaching method and standard, I feel they can achieve my expectation.  Maybe, my target is not so high.  So far, my kid is keep on improving on both Cantonese, Mandarin and English.  But, the most important thing is he is a polite and active kid.

13#
發表於 06-11-25 18:05 |只看該作者

Re: 聖保羅堂幼稚園

Dear Kiu Ma,

Thank you for your information.  My son has registered a Ki pm class already.  I also feel good about the teachers and principle.  However, I still have a little bit worries about the teaching standard.  Kent also accepted by our application and it is at am class. I am really struggling how to choose.

Any suggestions ???

14#
發表於 06-11-25 19:14 |只看該作者

The son of my friend is studying in KV of K2.  I feel KV stardard is a bit lower than SPC.  But, it just my opinion.

15#
發表於 06-11-25 22:47 |只看該作者

Hi kiu_ma

Really a big thanks to you

I heard that KV is very tough and hard.  Can you elaborate more how come you feel KV standard is a bit lower than SPC?  Then, is SPC very tough and hard?  Are there many homeworks in SPC?

16#
發表於 06-11-26 00:21 |只看該作者

Oh sorry, it just my opinion.

The reason why I have such opinion is that
when I talk (in Mandarin & English), play and sing with the son of my friend(K2 in KV), I find that he seems does not understand what I am doing and talking about (maybe my problem).

The evaluation is just base on 1 of the KV student performance.  So, you better check more details of KV stardand instead of my "little" opinion. :

But, my friend told me the "yi yi" in KV is not so nice and the school is really old condition.

17#
發表於 06-11-26 02:01 |只看該作者

Dear im_cyt,

The thing you must need to consider is about the number of kids they accept every year...around 600-700 for KV.

Before, my 1st choice is Victoria while 2nd is St. Catherine because most of the people told me their English are very good, well-known....and it will give a good help for applying to primary school.  No matter $3xxx per month, that's no problem.  By the way, after a lot of research....wow, both are accept 600-700 kids per year....but DBS, St Paul Co-Ed both have 1xx seats only...how to allocate???

Like KV, St. Catherine & Victoria, they have a lot of classes per year, that means the chance to accept is very easy, if you afford to pay!!!

KV also accept my sister's girl, but my sister told her performance was very bad, she don't know why she also accepted.  Besides, my friend's son also okay, her boy is not smart, not talkative, but she is living in Sai Kung 匡湖居, that's why...accepted...

To be honest, for those kids who can study in well-known primary school, not only because of the kindergarten; their parents of course, need to spend extra $$$ for english lesson or extra curricular.

Anyway, we have changed our mind, we prefer SPC, traditional school.

18#
發表於 06-11-28 13:39 |只看該作者

sorry not following... what is KV?

19#
發表於 06-11-28 15:07 |只看該作者

KV = Kentville根德園, Kowloon Tong
‹ 上一主題|下一主題