搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 蔡繼友 2nd in 通知.......
樓主: bbqueen
go

蔡繼友 2nd in 通知....... [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-11-24 17:32 |只看該作者

Re: 蔡繼友 2nd in 通知.......

I also just received a call asking my son to attend second interview.  Since my son got a place in the 1st round lucky draw, I turned it down.   

82#
發表於 06-11-24 18:34 |只看該作者

Nat&Jan_Mom 寫道:
2nd Int.:
家長 --> 交ECA copies & 同老師談天說地。
小孩 --> 先揀無字故事書睇,再講翻個故事比校長聽。

I've just received a phone call from the school.  My appointment is next Fri but my husband cannot go with us.  Does anyone know is it bothered or shall I ask the school to re-arrange the interview?   

83#
發表於 06-11-24 19:02 |只看該作者

I still have not received any call.  The list of 2nd interview is still not uploaded.  I fell disappointed.  Anyway, I think I will arrange my daughter to study Creative.   

84#
發表於 06-11-24 20:37 |只看該作者

just received phone call after 8pm (they worked so late). Interview time is next Monday ?????? Such a hurry...No time to take leave for both parents and kids

85#
發表於 06-11-24 22:32 |只看該作者

I'm still waiting for the tel. call.  My son has already been accepted to TSL but really my first choice is CKY.  It's disappointing cos my son also expressed that he likes CKY.  Maybe they have already completed their rounds of interviews and the ones they have already called are just to make up the 2nd in. numbers.  Has anyone got any concrete news from the teachers?

86#
發表於 06-11-24 22:47 |只看該作者

KLLP 寫道:
I also just received a call asking my son to attend second interview.  Since my son got a place in the 1st round lucky draw, I turned it down.   

I also got a call this afternoon and they offer 2nd interivew for my daughter next week.  She already got a place in our dream school so we won't go for this la!   

87#
發表於 06-11-24 23:11 |只看該作者

Hi Freddie
If u get the chance la, can u ask on behalf of us waiting parents if they are still contacting parents for interview and when the interviews will finish....... many thanks in advance la....
freddielau 寫道:
just received phone call after 8pm (they worked so late). Interview time is next Monday ?????? Such a hurry...No time to take leave for both parents and kids

88#
發表於 06-11-24 23:30 |只看該作者

Dear Mums,

No need to worry.

I have received the phone call at around 5:20pm today and the 2nd interview scheduled on next Tuesday. The staff said they will make the phone calls these few days. So, no need to worry! May be, tomorrow have a call.

89#
發表於 06-11-24 23:36 |只看該作者

I hope so!!

90#
發表於 06-11-25 07:13 |只看該作者

bbqueen,

congraulations!

Wish all kids can go to their dream schools  

91#
發表於 06-11-25 07:32 |只看該作者

I believe CKY will call most of the applicants for 2nd in. as many applicants have confirmed the govt school or other DSS (with low school fee). :

92#
發表於 06-11-25 09:03 |只看該作者

Hi, Natmatt,

Don't worry, they will continue to call parents for 2nd in next week. My daughter was accepted by TSL but we (especially my daughter) like CKY much more. The way of interview for both school is rather similar but competition at TSL is even more serious. TSL was 200 out of 19xx while CKY is around 200 out of 15xx. Lots of parents will not attend 2nd in as being accpted by other private school or DSS school with lower school fees. I do think if we are sincere enough, our kids will be accepted at the end.

My girl will have 2nd in at CKY 9:30am Monday. Hope our kids can study in the same school. :
If friends were flowers, I will pick a bunch of you!

93#
發表於 06-11-25 09:17 |只看該作者

TTMummy,
May I know the full name of TSL? Many thanks!

94#
發表於 06-11-25 10:21 |只看該作者

Hi TTMummy,

Good luck with your 2nd in.  Hope your girl gets her dream school.  Same here, my son also likes CKY more.  Fingers crossed that we also get a chance for in.

95#
發表於 06-11-25 13:58 |只看該作者

ckwliu,
Would you please share the contents of 2nd interview with the kids, is it just read a story book to the headmistress & no other questions to be answer?  If it takes only 15 mins. means that not much things need to ask by the headmistress.

ckwliu 寫道:
i went to the 2nd in today and i heard another mother asking the teacher if there will be more interviews and she said tmr is the last day.  she said all 1500 letters will be sent out on 15 dec.
but then you never know.  my friend got a 2nd int letter from DBS today!!! they are supposed to send all the letters already by last friday!!!

醒目開學勳章

96#
發表於 06-11-25 14:33 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

97#
發表於 06-11-25 22:22 |只看該作者

KLLP 寫道:
bbqueen,

congraulations!

Wish all kids can go to their dream schools  

KLLP

Thank you.  Good luck to everybody

98#
發表於 06-11-25 23:52 |只看該作者

zzNekozz 寫道:
To all mother,
you can check the third schedule now.
zznekozz :wink:  :wink:

According to the latest schedule, there will be 4 children (instead of 3 before) in one group...

99#
發表於 06-11-26 00:02 |只看該作者

I remembered someone has shared before that the story book is one without words inside.  If no words, I guess they may be books with english titles and lovely drawings/pictures instead of chinese.  Does anyone know and can share?  

LuLuCheung 寫道:
ckwliu,
Would you please share the contents of 2nd interview with the kids, is it just read a story book to the headmistress & no other questions to be answer?  If it takes only 15 mins. means that not much things need to ask by the headmistress.

[quote]
ckwliu 寫道:
i went to the 2nd in today and i heard another mother asking the teacher if there will be more interviews and she said tmr is the last day.  she said all 1500 letters will be sent out on 15 dec.
but then you never know.  my friend got a 2nd int letter from DBS today!!! they are supposed to send all the letters already by last friday!!!
[/quote]  

100#
發表於 06-11-27 12:46 |只看該作者

I also want to know is that 15 mins. is for the kids telling story to the headmistress & no other questions need to answer.    
funfamily 寫道:
I remembered someone has shared before that the story book is one without words inside.  If no words, I guess they may be books with english titles and lovely drawings/pictures instead of chinese.  Does anyone know and can share?

[quote]
LuLuCheung 寫道:
ckwliu,

[quote]
ckwliu 寫道:
[/quote]  [/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題