用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 About ESF Primary (Please help)
發新帖
查看: 1765|回覆: 8
go

About ESF Primary (Please help)

發表於 06-11-4 14:36 |顯示全部帖子

About ESF Primary (Please help)

Dear All,

I know that if I apply for ESF primary, it ll be depend on the living zone. My question is

1. Can I apply two different zone as I ve two house , one at  clearwaterbay (ESF CWB) and one at Kowloon Tong(e.g ESF BeaconHill)?

2. If no, which ESF should I apply? The standard for all ESF the same? like ESF CWB and/or ESF Beacon Hill?

3. Where do most Anfield kind' children go to primary?

Thank you.

發表於 06-11-4 16:43 |顯示全部帖子

Re: About ESF Primary (Please help)

Please Advise

發表於 06-11-4 17:27 |顯示全部帖子

If your kid is going to apply Y1, you need to submit the appn directly to ESF, not the particular school.  So, I guess only one appn is allowed.

I don't know which schools Anfield kids go.  If your kid studies in Anfield, I would suggest you use your KLN Tong addr to apply Beacon Hill as I would assume you almost can't get an interview in CWBS if you use your CWB addr.  The waiting list is always very long in that school.  

If your kid could get into Beacon Hill, you can apply for a transfer to CWBS later.  The chance is better than a direct appn to CWBS.

I think the schools have similar standard.  CWBS has more foreign kids.

Saturn.

fululu 寫道:
Dear All,

I know that if I apply for ESF primary, it ll be depend on the living zone. My question is

1. Can I apply two different zone as I ve two house , one at  clearwaterbay (ESF CWB) and one at Kowloon Tong(e.g ESF BeaconHill)?

2. If no, which ESF should I apply? The standard for all ESF the same? like ESF CWB and/or ESF Beacon Hill?

3. Where do most Anfield kind' children go to primary?

Thank you.
[/quote]

發表於 06-11-5 00:39 |顯示全部帖子

thank you very much, the info. s very useful.

發表於 06-11-7 12:13 |顯示全部帖子

Hi fululu,

Just read that your kid is studying in Anfield.  K1 or K2? My son is in K1 Monkeys.  I've talked to the Principal and asked her which schools would the K2 students go.  She said that they mostly went to International School such as ESF: Kowloon Junior, Beacon Hill, Renaissance, Australian International, American International, etc.

[img align=left]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10714;112/st/20031224/n/my+boy/dt/12/k/141d/age.png[/img]

發表於 06-11-10 16:51 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Saturn,

Do you know the other charges for ESF primary, except the school fee, such as book & extra activities?
Thank you.

發表於 06-11-10 16:59 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

發表於 06-11-10 17:19 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 06-11-10 21:15 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you Kareese & Daydream.