搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖瑪利學校 點解呢度會咁靜?
查看: 9363|回覆: 57
go

點解呢度會咁靜? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-3 13:28 |只看該作者

點解呢度會咁靜?

係唔係ST.MARY既家長都不來BK的呢? 人地其他學校既TOPICS好多人, 呢度就水靜河飛?

2#
發表於 06-11-3 23:40 |只看該作者

Re: 點解呢度會咁靜?

May be some parents were too busy!
藍媽寶 寫道:
係唔係ST.MARY既家長都不來BK的呢? 人地其他學校既TOPICS好多人, 呢度就水靜河飛?

3#
發表於 06-11-22 16:52 |只看該作者

瑪利諾 AND ST. MARY 兩間天小
d功課我諗超勁多(有似馬名)
冇乜家長討論
我都想問問佢地意見 COMPARE吓哩兩間女校

yoyo媽 and 藍媽媽 你地是否ST. MARY 家長?

我是藍的
錯錯錯
我是男的

4#
發表於 06-11-23 14:27 |只看該作者

My girl is now in Primary 1.  The parents are busy with the short test these weeks.  The mid-year exam (early Dec) is approaching, that why's they don't have to to visit Baby Kingdom.

5#
發表於 06-11-24 08:41 |只看該作者

I think the parents of St. Mary's girls are relatively low profile.

6#
發表於 06-12-3 11:59 |只看該作者

Hi all,
I am just passing by here.  I am a St. Marian.  Too bad I only have a son.  So my next generation will not be going to St. Mary's.

7#
發表於 06-12-4 22:14 |只看該作者

Hi
Me too!  I studied in St. Mary's primary school.  However, my son cannot enjoy this priviledge.  I love this school so.....oo...much !

8#
發表於 06-12-6 09:33 |只看該作者

Hi,

Yes, parents should be busy these days for exam....

Let me break the silence first..... I want to know what is 大課 in the P1 exam scheudule tomorrow? It is not a exam, right? Wanted to know if need to prepare anything.....  Can anyone advise  me? Thanks a million!

My girl is in now P.1 as well.
CDMA

wstwoo 寫道:
My girl is now in Primary 1.  The parents are busy with the short test these weeks.  The mid-year exam (early Dec) is approaching, that why's they don't have to to visit Baby Kingdom.

9#
發表於 06-12-14 22:13 |只看該作者

The mid- year exam was finished .
We can get the school report in early JAN .
I am worry about the Chinese subject of my daughter .
How about you?
CDMa 寫道:
Hi,

Let me break the silence first..... I want to know what is 大課 in the P1 exam scheudule tomorrow? It is not a exam, right? Wanted to know if need to prepare anything.....  Can anyone advise  me? Thanks a million!

CDMA

[quote]
wstwoo 寫道:
[/quote]

10#
發表於 06-12-15 18:01 |只看該作者

The Chinese subject result sheet (not full set exam paper) and dictation average mark have sent me several days ago!  So far so good la!

My daughter also be informed verbally her Maths and English result but nothing for me to sign.

The time I meet with class teacher will be on 6 Jan 9:10am.  Good luck to you all!

11#
發表於 06-12-18 13:45 |只看該作者

Hello,

I agree. Chinese may be the most difficult one out of chinese, maths and english as well as PTH.

I guess the difficulty in chinese is not to recongise the words/vocabulary, but to apply the them in the section of fill in the blank without choices (不供詞) .....

And do you feel English is advanced and difficult? Though P1 is learning P2 level.....

CDMa

yoyo-mother 寫道:
The mid- year exam was finished .
We can get the school report in early JAN .
I am worry about the Chinese subject of my daughter .
How about you?
[quote]
CDMa 寫道:
Hi,

CDMA

[quote]
wstwoo 寫道:
[/quote][/quote]

12#
發表於 06-12-21 16:11 |只看該作者

CDMa,

I totally agree with you the difficulty in Chinese is not to recongise the words/vocabulary, but to apply the them in the section of fill in the blank without choices (不供詞) .....

In the short test, my girl use other words (not the words in the book).  Of course, it is wrong but the word she used still applicable to that sentence.

On 6 Jan, my schedule is 8:00 early in the morning.

DC ma

13#
發表於 06-12-25 23:43 |只看該作者

我都係 st mary's 畢業, 我而家有個女, 佢有條件可以參加首輪派位. 但係我心大心細, 唔知比唔比佢讀好, 因為我知英文好深, 功課又好多.

同埋我想問, 即使我夠分, 咁係咪仲有機會唔收架?

14#
發表於 06-12-28 01:04 |只看該作者

Dear ALL~~,

[size=large]Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

你們的小朋友這假期愉快嗎, 學校生活又開心嗎, 好快就到1月6日, 家長的心情係咪好緊張呢~~!!..不過放鬆d 可能有意外驚"喜", 放心啦, d 老師好nice 嫁, 祝個個小朋友好好成績啦!!...(希望自己個都好好 )           
該用戶已被刪除

15#
發表於 07-1-2 15:13 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

16#
發表於 07-1-2 19:57 |只看該作者

Is your daughter accepted by St. Mary's?  If yes, you better start to prepare earlier.  Though the school has supplementary class for English and Chinese subjects, you will be in a better position if you start asking your daughter to read more books and recognise more words.  Phonics can help but reading is more important, I think.

該用戶已被刪除

17#
發表於 07-1-3 09:29 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

18#
發表於 07-1-4 23:29 |只看該作者

各位媽媽好,

請問有冇2手p.1普通話書下學期, 可否送出 or 平出售??

thank you

19#