搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 小三(12月就足8歲)還用奶樽飲奶!
樓主: Toni媽媽
go

小三(12月就足8歲)還用奶樽飲奶! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-11-2 09:37 |只看該作者

Re: 小三(12月就足8歲)還用奶樽飲奶!

You don't have to make judgement based on others' experience, especially if you don't agree with them.
However, you may consult your ed psy who will be able to give you professional advice on any adverse effect of sticking to baby habits.

al311 寫道:
My friends kid ( 8 years old ) is a smart,pleasant,caring,indepentend with confident. He also a top student in a top top school. He is doing well all rounded and his parents never spoil on him. He brush his teeth after meal or milk, he also let his friend and classmate know he is still drinking his milk bottle. He love his milk bottle and feel comfortable. So.What’s the big deal, he know what he’s doing and it just a hobby for no hurt and I don’t think this will effect his future lift.
Can anyone here let me know how well your kids doing after they give up their milk bottle?
PS. My kid is 6 years old now, he still drink with his bottle too and I will let him.

42#
發表於 06-11-2 10:30 |只看該作者

If you really believe bottle-feeding can make your kid smart and outstanding, just go-ahead and keep the habbit.  Frankly, we aren't going to stop it and change your mind cause s/he is your kid.  And you are the one taking the responsibility for her/his future development.

43#
發表於 06-11-2 10:40 |只看該作者

owenmami 寫道:
You don't have to make judgement based on others' experience, especially if you don't agree with them.
However, you may consult your ed psy who will be able to give you professional advice on any adverse effect of sticking to baby habits.

[quote]
al311 寫道:
My friends kid ( 8 years old ) is a smart,pleasant,caring,indepentend with confident. He also a top student in a top top school. He is doing well all rounded and his parents never spoil on him. He brush his teeth after meal or milk, he also let his friend and classmate know he is still drinking his milk bottle. He love his milk bottle and feel comfortable. So.What’s the big deal, he know what he’s doing and it just a hobby for no hurt and I don’t think this will effect his future lift.
Can anyone here let me know how well your kids doing after they give up their milk bottle?
PS. My kid is 6 years old now, he still drink with his bottle too and I will let him.
[/quote]

I am not use others’ exerience.Its truth and my kid is doing well too.I don’t see if you push them will made the big different and I am sure you wound’t do every thing your parents force you to do no matter right or wrong. Every one have thrie own lift,as long as no hurt others. I will let my kid keep his bottle.So what. I don’t thing this brother you
PS. I never spoil my kid too.I will let him know right away if he did something wrong. But I thing you should give them some room to move. No one in this world are the same and there is no one patent too.And this is it. I don’t wants to dicursion any more.

44#
發表於 06-11-2 10:43 |只看該作者

我個仔今個月就2岁啦,仲要我扲奶樽,bb時佢是肯自己扲,但只食7安,我扲就食9安,我諗住佢仲細,食落肚最實際未幫佢扲,點知扲吓一個月, 扲吓又一個月,依家出街我要揾個少人行的地方怕別人見到,我自己都覺得樣衰,耐何佢己當老馮,請問有無方法

45#
發表於 06-11-2 11:37 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

46#
發表於 06-11-2 11:41 |只看該作者

題外話...

上星期去九龍區某名男校P1 interview,我老公在男厠內竟然發現有頗多小朋友需要 Daddy 幫手揸住枝"炮"疴 shu shu....    

47#
發表於 06-11-2 12:04 |只看該作者

wunma,
請你睇清楚我寫的字,我都知樣衰所以才躲在一角食奶,我認我係做錯了,所以我現在想盡量補救,你唔好講到我不知羞恥的人,我都唔敢同朋友講才在這裡問人 :evil:

48#
發表於 06-11-2 12:31 |只看該作者

49#
發表於 06-11-2 13:16 |只看該作者

我今年35歲1仔1女, 我自己用奶樽飲奶都飲到8歲, 其實都冇嘜所為, 大大吓就唔會食架啦!

50#
發表於 06-11-2 14:13 |只看該作者

如果一日一次就無咩所謂
最壞既壞處只係蛀牙
我識一個 ceo
佢最 relax 既時候
就係將2支益力多
倒入小朋友果d學習杯
一邊睇書一邊飲   

51#
發表於 06-11-2 14:58 |只看該作者

faxfax 寫道:

我識一個 ceo
佢最 relax 既時候
就係將2支益力多
倒入小朋友果d學習杯
一邊睇書一邊飲   

They are what we called "kidults" in HK.  It's a funny social phenomenon, right ??  
I would say I prefer my child to be grown up like a real man/woman in the future.  
But "kidults" are so cute and what they behave are non of our business.  So it depends....    

52#
發表於 06-11-2 16:47 |只看該作者

wunma
sorry, 誤會了你

53#
發表於 06-11-2 16:58 |只看該作者

囡囡由幾多個月開始自己拿奶樽我已忘記了, 但記憶是很細個, 應該是一歲前, 我的態度是任何事都要靠自己, 你不幫他拿奶樽, 他便無得食, 自然便會自己拿. 到了二歲左右, 除了晨早一餐用奶樽外, 其如時間便用飲筒, 二歲半入讀 N1 便轉用杯. 正式全戒除奶樽是讀 K1 開始的.

除了奶樽的問題, 還有自己進食的問題, 眼見已是三,四歲的小朋友仍要媽媽餵, 真的有點兒 ......

還有戒坐嬰兒車, 學會拿筷子, 綁鞋帶 ... 等等.

[[]] 寫道:
我個仔今個月就2岁啦,仲要我扲奶樽,bb時佢是肯自己扲,但只食7安,我扲就食9安,我諗住佢仲細,食落肚最實際未幫佢扲,點知扲吓一個月, 扲吓又一個月,依家出街我要揾個少人行的地方怕別人見到,我自己都覺得樣衰,耐何佢己當老馮,請問有無方法

54#
發表於 06-11-2 17:58 |只看該作者

題外話,我都怕自己, 家人和工人會spoil my daughter, 我希望囡囡可以讀全日制N1, 多些時間學習獨立和不要做"大食懶"...因為在學校點都要靠自己完成每件事情,好過比自己人縱壞!  :-|
HELLO!

55#
發表於 06-11-2 21:46 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

56#
發表於 06-11-2 22:52 |只看該作者

kittylock 寫道:
題外話...

上星期去九龍區某名男校P1 interview,我老公在男厠內竟然發現有頗多小朋友需要 Daddy 幫手揸住枝"炮"疴 shu shu....    

你形容得好露骨! 不過我鍾意   

好老實講, 我個仔五歲, 我已經唔比佢同我一起入女厠, 佢有時要自己一個人入男厠, 雖然我有時都會擔心, 但要佢成長唯有恨心啲, 佢而家反而自動入男厠, 不願入女厠, 而且還會好有禮貌請其他叔叔幫佢........禁水喉(如果太高或太實的話)!

我始終覺得, 做唔做得到, 父母親是最有影響力的, 孩子應該做配合他年齡的事, 我個仔三歲已無用奶瓶, 最近看完此標題問他, 比返奶瓶佢好唔好, 佢都笑我, 話奶瓶是bb用的, 雖然我個仔無用奶瓶後確實飲少左奶, 但我無後悔, 因為看見他"成長"才是最重要! (而且佢係轉左飲鮮奶)

57#
發表於 06-11-2 23:13 |只看該作者

mothershares 寫道:
[quote]
faxfax 寫道:

我識一個 ceo
佢最 relax 既時候
就係將2支益力多
倒入小朋友果d學習杯
一邊睇書一邊飲   

They are what we called "kidults" in HK.  It's a funny social phenomenon, right ??  

[/quote]

You called it right --- a phenomenon.

Honestly, I think those people merely think that being a "kidult" is cool and fashionable.  Whether they really "like" it, is really another question.

58#
發表於 06-11-2 23:19 |只看該作者

Well said.

stccmc 寫道:
//
So.What’s the big deal, he know what he’s doing and it just a hobby for no hurt and I don’t think this will effect his future lift.
//

Using a bottle at 8 years old as a hobby?!   And no harm done?!  Other children at this age have hobbies like reading books, playing chess games, swimming, tennis, panio, .... Your child's habby is really interesting.

Everyone can tell stories about uneducated persons who became successful in life.  Does it mean that our children don't need to work hard at school?  It is not a question of whether this behaviour will have lasting effect on the children.  It is a question of "why".

Encouraging children to do what they can do at varies stages of their growth is parents' responsbility.  Simple as that.

The attitude of some of the parents is really absurd.  These twisted arugments of so many parents here are evidence that our society is really sick.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題