教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有無人今日都係去陳守仁interview??
樓主: bebe1217
go

有無人今日都係去陳守仁interview?? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-10-22 21:29 |只看該作者

Re: 有無人今日都係去陳守仁interview??

Hi all

有冇小朋友今日下午 Room 607 interview ar? 問咩問題 ar?

我有交 portfolio wor! 都有幾個 mami  交, Miss 都有收

"個'世' 要人地排晒隊輪成半日去交application form, 慳番大家既時間....."  我地去某女校 INTERVIEW 未夠鐘, 要人企係斜路等, 隔離就係馬路, 考小學 JE, 又唔係買摟!  

42#
發表於 06-10-22 22:03 |只看該作者

係米唔同ROOM考的深淺麵都唔同,我個仔都係話recognise the words only, no need to make the sentences......

lion 寫道:
我囡只說認字,無話作句喎,另外是砌lego and draw picture,她說老師叫她們畫"你想做咩野"......
你們知道收多少人second interview嗎?

43#
發表於 06-10-22 22:24 |只看該作者

Well , I interviewed today and my son (also other classmates) told me that they have to choose the words out of the vocab cards and make several sentences, both Eng and Chin.........My son said he can only make 2 Eng and 1 Chin....some others make 3 each.....

王國長老

44#
發表於 06-10-22 22:26 |只看該作者

今日小女都有in, 老師話可以自己畫乜都得,佢畫左船,老師問佢船o係邊?佢答左sea,老師話yes. 仲有寫自己中英文名.

45#
發表於 06-10-22 22:39 |只看該作者

My son told me the questions are 3 chinese sentences and 3 eng sentences , all are very difficult!!  Also there are  some words he can reconlised . Only 4 kids in a group

He told me that the teacher asked them to build a house together .  He said they all built wrong (teacher asked them to build one house together) He felt upset they did wrong and told the teacher.  But no one listened to him.  hahah !  He answered all the questions in eng but he said no one answer during playing and building a house.  
such as spell bee..draw a bottle of chemical like milk bottle and he described his funny picuture in chinese.
I think they have paper test and he wrote down his chinese and eng name on the paper.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

46#
發表於 06-10-23 00:34 |只看該作者

我囡囡今午interview, 內容大致如下:

1. 隨意畫畫(不過亞女唔肯講佢畫乜野).
2. 做paper(佢有提到paper, 但冇講內容)
3. 重組句子(3條英文, 2條中文)
    其中一條中文題大約 : XXXX哥哥帶一把黃色的雨傘.
    聽起來都幾深, 又量詞,形容詞.
4. 跟小朋友合作用LOGO砌一架車.
5. 每個小朋友派一粒糖.

當初我跟女兒說是ENGLISH INTERVIEW, 事後佢話又有中文又有英文架.

跟我登記的MISS, 看來都很JUNIOR....慌失失咁. 門外個亞SIR好NICE但好像很年輕.

47#
發表於 06-10-23 00:55 |只看該作者

晴雨公仔 寫道:
我囡囡今午interview, 內容大致如下:

當初我跟女兒說是ENGLISH INTERVIEW, 事後佢話又有中文又有英文架.

我囡囡都係咁講     

48#
發表於 06-10-23 09:05 |只看該作者

我個女都話有認英文字,畫水中生物及要解釋,還有砌圖。
是否入了圍才有得 second interview?

49#
發表於 06-10-23 10:21 |只看該作者

Hey, after reading messages above, I asked my son again and he told me that he was also asked to make sentences using those word cards - in both Chinese and English.  His interview was held on the 1st day PM on 4/F.

Another thing he told me is that, before they started, the teacher asked them (in English) to put up their hands and tell the teacher their names one by one in English.

As we can see, all these tests were designed to test mainly the kids' language skills - as opposed to some schools which asked mainly what the kids would do during weekends and questions about their family background.  I think this school may want to take kids with good language skills as the basic requirement... (and remember?  they don't even accept school reports etc at this 1st stage!)

50#
發表於 06-10-23 10:42 |只看該作者

21/10 interview p.m
according to mu daughter said:
1.隨意畫畫,she draw butterfly and cake,after it ,the teacher has asked questions about the picture(in Chinese).
2.  4 kids a group,ask each one some simple questions  
   (in English)
3. choose a picture and 用LOGO砌 the same thing as picture
4.each kid will be given a candy at last.
she is quite happy after finish the interview.

51#
發表於 06-10-23 13:28 |只看該作者

Anyone know how many candidates will be selected for the 2nd interview ?

52#
發表於 06-10-24 16:03 |只看該作者

don't know.  All i know is around Nov 3, they will announce if our kids will have 2nd interview.

From the result of last year, they have 1600 applicants and only 185 student are accepted by them.

53#
發表於 06-10-24 16:36 |只看該作者

Summer 寫道:
From the result of last year, they have 1600 applicants and only 185 student are accepted by them.

How many classes do they have, please?

54#
發表於 06-10-24 17:22 |只看該作者

亞囡第一日上午in,interview用英文,內容係(i)寫自己中、英文名(唔記得自己個姓點寫 );(ii)將中(兩/三句)、英文(兩句,唔唔夠時間所以只做了一句 )字咭重組句子有多餘的字咭可以不用(可能佢自己唔識用 );(iii)用圓形及長形自己畫一幅圖(畫了一個人同一條船);每人一粒sugus。 事後佢話好開心,好鍾意呢間學校!(好可能都係為咗粒糖仔。不過d老師都幾nice呀!

55#
發表於 06-10-24 18:38 |只看該作者

Yingmom 寫道:
每人一粒sugus。 事後佢話好開心,好鍾意呢間學校!(好可能都係為咗粒糖仔。不過d老師都幾nice呀!

我個仔都係呀。有粒糖仔就鬼甘開心,話:It's so fun 呀。死吾死丫。

56#
發表於 06-10-24 20:44 |只看該作者

morris_mama 寫道:
Hey, after reading messages above, I asked my son again and he told me that he was also asked to make sentences using those word cards - in both Chinese and English.  His interview was held on the 1st day PM on 4/F.

Another thing he told me is that, before they started, the teacher asked them (in English) to put up their hands and tell the teacher their names one by one in English.

As we can see, all these tests were designed to test mainly the kids' language skills - as opposed to some schools which asked mainly what the kids would do during weekends and questions about their family background.  I think this school may want to take kids with good language skills as the basic requirement... (and remember?  they don't even accept school reports etc at this 1st stage!)

My daughter was also interview on PM at 4/F, I think it is the very last batch, at 4:50pm.  Did you on the same batch?

My daughter told me she did good during the interview, but I am doubth.  She said she need to re arrange some words into a sentance then she was required to read it out.  She told me she couldn't read some words.     

ah....take it easy la...this is what we can't control gar...

57#
發表於 06-10-25 10:13 |只看該作者

doristsang 寫道:
My daughter was also interview on PM at 4/F, I think it is the very last batch, at 4:50pm.  Did you on the same batch?

Not 4:50pm  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題