用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 MY BABY IS TOO SHY..PSL HELP..
發新帖
查看: 751|回覆: 8
go

MY BABY IS TOO SHY..PSL HELP.. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-17 12:59 |只看該作者

MY BABY IS TOO SHY..PSL HELP..

pls help me!!
My baby girl is 14mths now, I let her to join playgroup for 3 times already but she's still not willing to join with others. IBut I saw others bb same age as her also can enjoy the class and have fun with others. Can any mama give me some advise what can I do??
I'm so worry and disappointed     pls help...

2#
發表於 06-10-18 01:08 |只看該作者

Re: MY BABY IS TOO SHY..PSL HELP..

我認為不用太早擔心,不同小朋友有不同的性格是正常,你已經做得唔錯,keep going to let her join different kind of activities, 當然要多D引導下佢去接受新挑戰. you are a good mother la.

3#
發表於 06-10-19 02:13 |只看該作者

我女都有同樣的問題, 最後我發現首先選擇個別上堂的課程(單對單教, 媽媽可陪上堂), 但你要坐佢隔離唔好同佢有直接的眼神接觸, 唔好同佢講野. 最好有另一位職員或姐姐之類同你傾計. 這樣bb好容易接受個老師. 當bb適應了, 無再理你, 你可嘗試離開班房. 這是成功的第一步. 然後可以參加人數少的班, 例如2-3人. 慢慢來不可心急嚇親bb.
希望幫倒你

4#
發表於 06-10-19 11:42 |只看該作者

THX SO MUCH!!!
CAN U GUY GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ANY PLAY GROUP IS GOOD FOR MY GIRL. THX SOOOOOO MCUH. U ALL SO KIND    

5#
發表於 06-10-19 12:54 |只看該作者

放心, 社工話e類型的小朋友長大了專注力和耐性會很好, 會細心觀察和認真思考.

但我仲係心大心細將來讀那種類型的小學, 中學好?
你話呢?
大家傾下, thx

6#
發表於 06-10-20 17:21 |只看該作者

我個仔14個月都係好怕羞,返playgroup都係唔鍾意群體活動,如果你自由活動,佢會ok,但當miss叫大家圍圈,或者一個個跟住邊行邊唱,佢會好抗拒,stick on the floor,點都唔肯行,成人要我抱住至可以免強繼續玩下去. 但我都有比佢繼續參加每星期一次的playgroup同一次My Gym. I wish he can improve a bit later.

7#
發表於 06-10-20 17:54 |只看該作者

i c, I also let my girl join playgroup every week. Hope that she can improve later. Sometimes I'll feel quite embrase when she not willing to join with others. Hmm..will u also go out with ur baby? Do u buy any material to teach him? I brought some Barney vcd to let her watch every day. How about urs? Pls share thx  

8#
發表於 06-10-20 22:36 |只看該作者

I'm a working mom, so I don't have much time being with him.  For weekdays, I will only have two hours with him after work before he goes to bed.  During weekend, I will bring him to the playgroup on Sat and to MY Gym on Sunday.  Since my maid is off on Sunday, I will spend whole day with him.  

I also gave Barney VCD for him when he was just few months old.  Now, I have the Mother Groose and Disney for him.  I'm a little upset as  I don't have much time to show him the cards during the day. :cry:   

9#
發表於 06-10-29 23:16 |只看該作者

Hello,I experienced this when my girl was smaller,she is much better now,she's 5 now and I am getting her ready for primary.
We lived in clear water bay before and now moved to hk island in happy valley.My girl used to go this
playgroup in Marina cove.Now they have moved
into causeway bay just recently,you can try them,
I recommend them to you because I know they are
good.They have teachers from UK and they have lots of interesting titles for the children.This is their
no.34282671.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題