用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 English time (Smart Kids baby) vs Dysney which one b ...
樓主: 101
go

English time (Smart Kids baby) vs Dysney which one better and is it worth t [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-10-27 18:20 |只看該作者

Re: English time (Smart Kids baby) vs Dysney which one better and is it worth to

gkmyeung 寫道:
I brought both set. BB like DWE more in younger stage, especially "play along".  Now, she like ET more especially that have computer exercises & games.  I brought a notebook for her (cheaper one at around HK$3000) and I can be more easier to play with her.  By the way, I like ET word card more and the sound is better than DWE.  

Moreover, it is lucky that I have a good consultant in ET and I feel that I can enjoy better services than DWE (no good after-sales services as my agent left)

不如各位用緊既媽咪都可以post埋你地覺得好既Sales的名字出來, 一來可以表揚下佢地!!!!!!

而唔好個d大家都要小心小心~~~~
http://lilypie.com][/url][/url]

22#
發表於 06-10-28 08:46 |只看該作者

Re: English time (Smart Kids baby) vs Dysney which one better and is it worth to

post sales's name is not so good,  If really need, I think pm is better.  

23#
發表於 06-10-28 08:51 |只看該作者

I have a good DWE sales to follow up.  My baby is very small (3.5 months) and I think DWE is better for her.  She likes it very much.  When  you sing the dong she listen, she will focus on your mouth.  She enjoy it very much.  If she is bigger, I think ET is very useful.  

子健媽媽 寫道:
[quote]
gkmyeung 寫道:
I brought both set. BB like DWE more in younger stage, especially "play along".  Now, she like ET more especially that have computer exercises & games.  I brought a notebook for her (cheaper one at around HK$3000) and I can be more easier to play with her.  By the way, I like ET word card more and the sound is better than DWE.  

Moreover, it is lucky that I have a good consultant in ET and I feel that I can enjoy better services than DWE (no good after-sales services as my agent left)

不如各位用緊既媽咪都可以post埋你地覺得好既Sales的名字出來, 一來可以表揚下佢地!!!!!!

而唔好個d大家都要小心小心~~~~
[/quote]

24#
發表於 06-11-9 01:46 |只看該作者

DWE, THEY USE REAL HUMAN FACES TO TEACH AND ALL SONGS ARE SO GOOD, WITH MUSIC OR SPEAKING VERSON, CAN REPLACEMENT IF THEY ARE BROKEN
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題