用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 English time (Smart Kids baby) vs Dysney which one b ...
查看: 2222|回覆: 23
go

English time (Smart Kids baby) vs Dysney which one better and is it worth t [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-16 18:24 |只看該作者

English time (Smart Kids baby) vs Dysney which one better and is it worth to buy

Dear all ma ma,

English time vs Dynesy which one better?? (Someone says Dynesy is good  but out date cos of over 30yrs)
last Sunday one of consultant vist to us and says we are waste our baby time....I feel so sad to my daughter cos I really wasting her time ...

Any mami have to buy Time English?? Could you share with me is it worth to buy it?? :-|

2#
發表於 06-10-18 01:03 |只看該作者

Re: English time (Smart Kids baby) vs Dysney which one better and is it worth to

Dear 101,

It is very hard to tell which one is better.
I compared English Time, Disney and Montessori before our baby was born.

For my case, I chosed English Time because the content is more update compared with Disney.
However, you could select some good materials in the market which are cheaper if you have time to find, compare and set your own schedule.

We bought this expensive set because we think this is more systematic and easy for us to teach our baby with consultant to follow.  We can save more time to spend with our baby.  

3#
發表於 06-10-18 08:48 |只看該作者

Re: English time (Smart Kids baby) vs Dysney which one better and is it worth to

AGREE.  The consultant to follow up is also very important.  If you are working mummy with sufficient money, you can choose.  Otherwise, buy other cheaper are also effective.  If your baby is beow, can consider Disney, if over, ET is better.  Disney is more attractive to little baby.

4#
發表於 06-10-20 16:16 |只看該作者

Agree, the Disney is more attractive and suitable for little baby while ET is more interactive as there are online test for your kids in the future.

5#
發表於 06-10-20 18:02 |只看該作者

I have disney but I do not have ET. I personally think disney is better because the characters are far more attractive than that of ET. You know your child can relate the characters of Disney to his daily lives because you can basically find disney characters everywhere especially we now have Disneyland, but not ET. My child liked the trial disc of Disney very much since he was 4 months old and he did not even give a look to the trial disc of ET. My helper and I also find the ET trial disc is extraordinarly boring and we ended up could not finish the disc. My child is now 3.5 yrs old and he does not use the disney much. I think the singalong and playalong is really good for 1.5yr below and the main program is really good for 1.5 to 2yrs above. Of course you need to supplement a lot more than just playing the disney such as Barney, mother goose or even Magic English etc etc. By the time they are 2.5 to 3yrs old, their interest to the main program will decrease. I also thought of buying the ET when he was around 3. Then I realized there is a lot of good and educational programs from now Disney playhouse channel. More than you need. Then I no longer need to pay a cent to buy any of those programs.  

6#
發表於 06-10-20 22:19 |只看該作者

I prefer Disney if the baby is little below one year old.  It's more useful to baby.

7#
發表於 06-10-21 01:12 |只看該作者

Thanks to all mami reply and made me more clearly...

I agree all of you, when baby under 3 yrs Dysney is better.  ET is quite systematic and suitable for child over 3 yrs.

In fact, my daughter 21 mths, she have good feedback of Dysney - Singalong (Sample).  In my opinon, I prefer ET because the education tools for young child more than baby.

But if i want to buy...Small set (2xxxx)or full set (49xxx) better?

8#
發表於 06-10-21 08:58 |只看該作者

First of all, don't think you are wasting your baby's time.....

I have both ET & DWE.  I personally like ET more than DWE.  My son & daughter don't like DWE's main programme but sing along & play along only, as their main programme (12 DVD) is super boring.  I'm happy that my kids always play the CD-R from ET & enjooy very much when watching ET DVD

9#
發表於 06-10-22 00:15 |只看該作者

professor 寫道:

First of all, don't think you are wasting your baby's time.....

I have both ET & DWE.  I personally like ET more than DWE.  My son & daughter don't like DWE's main programme but sing along & play along only, as their main programme (12 DVD) is super boring.  I'm happy that my kids always play the CD-R from ET & enjooy very much when watching ET DVD

Totally agree.
教養孩童,使他走當行的道,就是到老他也不偏離。 (箴言22:6

10#
發表於 06-10-22 12:54 |只看該作者

除左你地所講的教材,還有套新出既Noddy English World.
價錢相比下會便宜,配套亦比較完善.想了解詳情.可PM聯絡本人.

11#
發表於 06-10-23 00:06 |只看該作者

101 寫道:

I agree all of you, when baby under 3 yrs Dysney is better.  ET is quite systematic and suitable for child over 3 yrs.

agree

12#
發表於 06-10-23 00:09 |只看該作者

但係Smart Kids, Dysney 同Noddy比教, 都係Smart Kids好好多, 教好多日常用英文, 如時間, 月份, 季節, 動作, 都會一個一個Module 咁教, Noddy就無咁有系統, Dysney的Main program真係睇到想死.
教養孩童,使他走當行的道,就是到老他也不偏離。 (箴言22:6

13#
發表於 06-10-23 01:01 |只看該作者

本人因為有et 及 dwe,現在覺得et的讀咭機同咭好似無用過咁(即係好新淨).因為囡囡玩et 的光碟及dvd多,佢又鍾意dwe的讀咭機多d,所以唔想再擺係道又唔用.
請問有無人想買et的讀咭機及咭呢?
請pm我.

14#
發表於 06-10-24 00:13 |只看該作者

我想買et的讀咭機及咭請問價錢如何?

Num Num

15#
發表於 06-10-25 01:16 |只看該作者

Can anyone please introduce me your Sales agent of Disney program and English Time?? you can PM me.....

is it ok to let them do a demo at home/ outside before our final decision??? but i'm bring the set to overseas woh...so there is no way i hv marketing follow up ga....should i still buy???

16#
發表於 06-10-27 00:27 |只看該作者

其實我係eng. Time既用家!
我覺得非常正,我用左無耐,我個仔已經好有效果!
9個月時,已經識得講A,自已一頁一頁睇書,又會數數目,又會指圖形,還有而家10個多月,就會叫佢拎Zing俾我,佢就拎,叫佢拎Sweep佢又拎,仲會成日自已係書櫃拎書出來睇!

以上發生全部都係2個月內既野,我覺得真係學得好好!

加上我個顧問又超好人,成日問我用成點,又送勁多野俾我,例:現金券、教材、贈品...
真係抵,雖然我唔係用最貴果個plan,不過都已經心足了!

至於,我唔想擇迪士尼,因為我唔想我個仔名牌效應,加上我都有一套full set都放左係度(朋友送),但我之前用到我個仔無電視不歡,所以我極唔喜歡,加上內容會俾bb感覺同書一樣,所以令願睇碟唔睇書,我怕第時大個仔變左睇電視撈功課!

純粹個人意見

17#
發表於 06-10-27 01:25 |只看該作者

Hi  文里文靜,
how much for your set?
Can you give me some details?
thanks!

18#
發表於 06-10-27 09:37 |只看該作者

ET係唔係多數用電腦比BB睇.

文里文靜 寫道:
其實我係eng. Time既用家!
我覺得非常正,我用左無耐,我個仔已經好有效果!
9個月時,已經識得講A,自已一頁一頁睇書,又會數數目,又會指圖形,還有而家10個多月,就會叫佢拎Zing俾我,佢就拎,叫佢拎Sweep佢又拎,仲會成日自已係書櫃拎書出來睇!

至於,我唔想擇迪士尼,因為我唔想我個仔名牌效應,加上我都有一套full set都放左係度(朋友送),但我之前用到我個仔無電視不歡,所以我極唔喜歡,加上內容會俾bb感覺同書一樣,所以令願睇碟唔睇書,我怕第時大個仔變左睇電視撈功課!

純粹個人意見

19#
發表於 06-10-27 13:37 |只看該作者

I brought both set. BB like DWE more in younger stage, especially "play along".  Now, she like ET more especially that have computer exercises & games.  I brought a notebook for her (cheaper one at around HK$3000) and I can be more easier to play with her.  By the way, I like ET word card more and the sound is better than DWE.  

Moreover, it is lucky that I have a good consultant in ET and I feel that I can enjoy better services than DWE (no good after-sales services as my agent left)

20#
發表於 06-10-27 14:42 |只看該作者

唔係呀!到佢大d先用!
暫時每日同佢一有時間就睇唔同既書,因為eng.time包埋百科,德智體群美...,就算每日睇碟時間都唔多過一個鐘(2節時間),我自問日日去街都可以有咁好成績,相信其他媽咪都可以!
LittlePigmom 寫道:
ET係唔係多數用電腦比BB睇.

[quote]
文里文靜 寫道:
其實我係eng. Time既用家!
我覺得非常正,我用左無耐,我個仔已經好有效果!

純粹個人意見
[/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題