教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St Joseph Anglo-Chinese Primary School
發新帖
查看: 5661|回覆: 4
go

St Joseph Anglo-Chinese Primary School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-14 19:36 |只看該作者

St Joseph Anglo-Chinese Primary School

Been to the interview this morning. Quite good impresson of the school. It is a private school but the school fee is low. However, I can feel that the school tries to make the best out of the limited funds. New education tools, methods, methodologies e.g. IPA, Putonghua to teach Chinese, ECA, Gifted child education, etc can be found in this school. Very impressive.

Quite surprised that not many applicants there this morning apparently.

Does any people have other comments? Let's share.      
Gordon_No_4

2#
發表於 06-10-14 21:13 |只看該作者

Re: St Joseph Anglo-Chinese Primary School

我都係今日10:00am interview. 我同意學校比人的感覺好舒服和好有誠意, 時間安排得好好. 我個仔仔話問題好 easy!! 但是真是太舊了(校舍)、厠所----好     
凡勞苦擔重擔的人,可以到我這裡來,我就使你們得安息。                                                     太 11:28

3#
發表於 06-10-14 21:17 |只看該作者

我都中意呀! 我家姐的囝囝在讀二年班, 我見佢讀得好開心, 我都好中意佢有ipa及用普通話教中文(我家姐個囝囝就未係用普通話)...照我家姐講, 佢覺得校長對學生好好, 不會只著重學業, 有時生活上的細節, 佢都會提點學生及家長.

我囝囝今日下午都有去interview....照囝囝講, 所有問題都ok, 只有一題佢話老師問佢"讀幼稚園之前, 你叫做mud名?" 囝囝話唔明佢問mud, 於是答"對唔住, 我唔知." 我問囝囝係唔係問佢幼稚園的名字, 囝囝又堅持話唔係, 真係唔知個問題究竟係mud...

另外, 11月17日之前會有通知, 但其實唔知最快幾時會知呢? (我家姐話唔記得)

重有, 我囝囝好似同你囝囝一間學校架!  
Gordon_No_4 寫道:
Been to the interview this morning. Quite good impresson of the school. It is a private school but the school fee is low. However, I can feel that the school tries to make the best out of the limited funds. New education tools, methods, methodologies e.g. IPA, Putonghua to teach Chinese, ECA, Gifted child education, etc can be found in this school. Very impressive.

Quite surprised that not many applicants there this morning apparently.

Does any people have other comments? Let's share.      

4#
發表於 06-10-14 23:54 |只看該作者

Gordon_No_4,AAmotherand Mrs Fong   :

Hi, 各位媽媽,同意各位所講,校長及老師都好有熱誠及親切,
交表那天30/9, 入校門時都尚末下雨,誰知交完表落到操場已經好
密雨,因趕時間唯有跑出去大門,但該校老師,一把傘接一把傘
的接送家長進出校門,那老師竟然把我護送到巴士站.(已經不在學校的範圍內) 29/9早上於自選的那學校受完一肚子氣,
碰了一臉灰,更為感動.
囝囝今日下午才 in 聽囝囝出來講的問題唔難
但有d好似冇正確答案.希望大家都ok.

http://discuz.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1085858&extra=page%3D2

5#
發表於 06-10-15 17:30 |只看該作者

Hi,

I agreed to you all.  My son attended the interview late afternoon yesterday.

This is the only school that we applied will give a brief introduction of the school to parent during interview. Seems that they really want to "attract" the parents by providing as much information of their school.  From most of the picture in the slides, students are always with smiling face.

The only problem is whether their secondary school can change to ECM in the coming years.

Little TIn Che
‹ 上一主題|下一主題