教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有否讀美孚嘉心幼稚園的家庭???
發新帖
查看: 2067|回覆: 2
go

有否讀美孚嘉心幼稚園的家庭??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-9 15:48 |只看該作者

有否讀美孚嘉心幼稚園的家庭???

因本人考慮明年比小女入讀此園, 各位家長可否比d意見, 或有無其他選擇提供, Thank!

2#
發表於 06-10-9 17:19 |只看該作者

Re: 有否讀美孚嘉心幼稚園的家庭???

It is all depend on your target kindergarten, if you intend just for N1 and local kindergarten coming, I think is OK.
My younger daughter studied here for N1, she learnt a lot of words and knowledges..
Kristy

3#
發表於 06-10-9 17:45 |只看該作者

Re: 有否讀美孚嘉心幼稚園的家庭???

My elder daughter is now 讀美孚嘉心幼稚園 K.1 class (full day).  She has started studying there since Nursery class & she loves the school very much.  我覺得老師好好, 佢地都好 experienced, mature & care for 小朋友. 我收到學期的評估 report two times a year. 老師做得好有心機 & discussed with me in details.

We're lucky to choose a good school & I'll send my younger daughter to this school when she becomes two years old next year (she is now almost 17 months)... I highly recommend 嘉心幼稚園, if you don't mind their facilities are a little bit old & teaching method is traditional & a little bit "yim lai"...  Other parents told me their children in K. 2 & K. 3 found that homework are getting more & more difficult.  So, you'll have to know that time will be getting harder when they enter into K.2 & K.3...

There are some other choices for nursery classes in Meifoo like Suen Mei Kinder & Think Int'l School.  But they were not chosen by me & my husband after we've paid a visit there.  We're lucky to find 嘉心幼稚園 finally      
‹ 上一主題|下一主題