發新帖
查看: 564|回覆: 4
go

Ice Skating [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-5 22:44 |只看該作者

Ice Skating

Hi there,

Any mommy can help to introduce a coach teaching a 4 years old girl ice-skating at Taikoo on Sat/Sun?  Tried to call the ice-skating school many many times over half an year but still no coach available for weekend or Sun class.  I don't mind to let my girl join group, semi-group or private class but just want to be with her when she attends the class (that's why I don't choose weekday class).

Should you have any good referral of coach, please do let me know!

Thanks in advance!

2#
發表於 06-10-5 23:06 |只看該作者

Re: Ice Skating

Hi hellokids,
You may wish to refer my message in another post
太古城半私人溜冰班(click)

I have checked with the Iceskating school and reserved a coach for Sat 11am semi-private class starting from 14/10.  Please see if you are interested to join.  You may call me for details.  Check PM.   

3#
發表於 06-10-7 18:13 |只看該作者

Hi濤兒,

Thanks very much for the info but I don't know why I couldn't read all the Chinese message in the link you clipped.  Anyway, I do interested to join your group but unfortunately my girl has some other class to attend at 11:30am every Sat.  Would that be any chance to have another session other than 11am on Sat?  We can do it after 1pm on Sat or all day on Sun.  If you have any info, please do let me know.  THANKS A BRILLIANT!

4#
發表於 06-10-8 03:26 |只看該作者

Hi hellokids,
What a pity that you cannot make it!  
It would be more difficult to mark a coach on Sat pm or even Sun.  Sat am is much better especially that there will be less players inside the rink.  More players inside will make it more dangerous for the child.
Anyway, hope we can both join my ideal course soon!

5#
發表於 06-10-8 19:24 |只看該作者

Thanks anyway 濤兒!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題