教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St. Paul's Co-ed Interview
樓主: Kbaby
go

St. Paul's Co-ed Interview [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 06-10-4 17:52 |只看該作者

Re: St. Paul's Co-ed Interview

Tina Wu

Is it because you did not show up on the interview day that's why the school called you?

122#
發表於 06-10-4 20:54 |只看該作者

morris_mama 寫道:
[quote]sunkist-lime 寫道:
Hi Moms,
I also haven't receive the interview letter yet.  I just called the school around 1pm, they said all the interview letters has been dispatched yesterday.  Therefore, should receive it within today or tommorrow latest.  However, a member of BK said they will notify the 2nd interview from 18th Oct, does that mean, they have already chosen the candidates for the 2nd round, and the late candidates like my son has no chance.

有大把人陪你!包括我!

[/quote]

me too!

123#
發表於 06-10-4 21:14 |只看該作者

Interview yet.  My son said the question is easier and play with kids first , then reading time , at last see the headmaster and answer questions.  

This morning, my son told me he dreamed the interview last night... but he dreamed the new school, not like it.  hahahah   
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

124#
發表於 06-10-4 23:22 |只看該作者

did your son meet with the headmistress or vice-headmistress? one on one??  my daughter's classmate said he met 3 ppls at the same time today! one headmistress, one supervisor and one teacher, 3 ppls interviewed him!! 3 on 1!!! Is it possible?? Actually I dont believe him at all!
With lots of loves....... Kristin :-D

125#
發表於 06-10-4 23:41 |只看該作者

CherylMommy 寫道:
did your son meet with the headmistress or vice-headmistress? one on one??  my daughter's classmate said he met 3 ppls at the same time today! one headmistress, one supervisor and one teacher, 3 ppls interviewed him!! 3 on 1!!! Is it possible?? Actually I dont believe him at all!

Hi,

Some parents told me is one-to-one only - either the headmistress, supervisor or teacher.  Some guess that there is a higher chance if interviewed by the headmistress.  True ?

126#
發表於 06-10-4 23:44 |只看該作者

Hi,

My daughter's classmate was interviewed on the last day of the first round and received the second interview letter two days later.  Just perform well and keep the spirit up !!

127#
發表於 06-10-4 23:52 |只看該作者

Hi gogochurch,

May I know when was the last day of the 1st round interview.  As far as I know, the 1st round interview is still going.

128#
發表於 06-10-5 00:17 |只看該作者

My son told me he met headmaster and she tell him some story and ask some questions.  She will add or deduct marks if they got right answer. My son play this games with me after interview.  

3 kids in a group means there are 3 examiners?
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

129#
發表於 06-10-5 06:46 |只看該作者

gogochurch 寫道:
Hi,

My daughter's classmate was interviewed on the last day of the first round and received the second interview letter two days later.  Just perform well and keep the spirit up !!

So quick? But the 1st round still going on!  

My son told me 3 teachers interviewed him and there're 4 kids in the group.

130#
發表於 06-10-5 09:27 |只看該作者

May I know how long did your interviews last?? Coz my son spent almost 1hr 15 mins inside   

醒目開學勳章

131#
發表於 06-10-5 09:34 |只看該作者

Seems that lots of your kids got interviewed...but...I still haven't received letter for the 1st round interview.  

Any of you are still waiting??

132#
發表於 06-10-5 09:53 |只看該作者

sunkist-lime 寫道:
Tina Wu

Is it because you did not show up on the interview day that's why the school called you?

yes, they asked me send a fax/ letter to explain the reason...........
i just back from spcc, my girl has her appointment in the 1st round (8:00)  i think it's nice to take 1st round, cos really wait for a long while for the 2nd and so on............ i saw many parents bring somethings like book/ paper for the kids kill time there!!

133#
發表於 06-10-5 09:55 |只看該作者

Karenp 寫道:
May I know how long did your interviews last?? Coz my son spent almost 1hr 15 mins inside   

nearly 1 hr. they played toys and individual interview, the headmisteress/ teacher asked her 3 questions.(according to my girl mentioned) she is very happy there!!

134#
發表於 06-10-5 09:59 |只看該作者

Mrs Wong

I am also waiting.  The school said they have already dispatched all letters.

Did you send in the application late, or do you have any relations with the school?

135#
發表於 06-10-5 10:01 |只看該作者

Hi TinaWu

Thanks for your reply.  Did you ask when will the notification of 2nd interview be dispatched?

醒目開學勳章

136#
發表於 06-10-5 10:27 |只看該作者

sunkist-lime 寫道:
Mrs Wong

I am also waiting.  The school said they have already dispatched all letters.

Did you send in the application late, or do you have any relations with the school?

Hi Sunkist-lime,

My son is a big boy.  I submitted the application in the morning of 15th (i.e. just within deadline) and totally no relations with the school, not even a Christian.

Checking messages from BK, seems that some kids with the above critera had been interveiwed!!

137#
發表於 06-10-5 10:28 |只看該作者

Mrs.Wong 寫道:
Seems that lots of your kids got interviewed...but...I still haven't received letter for the 1st round interview.  

Any of you are still waiting??

Me too!!!

138#
發表於 06-10-5 10:36 |只看該作者

Tinawu & Karenp

1st interview lasts for 1hr+!!!
I think both of your kids must be very smart and most likely can enter the 2nd round for interview.

As you can check this thread, some of the kids just finish the interview within 15 minutes or even without any questions from teachers.

Would you mind telling us once you receive any information from school?   

139#
發表於 06-10-5 10:53 |只看該作者

Mrs.Wong 寫道: Any of you are still waiting??

有!

140#
發表於 06-10-5 10:53 |只看該作者

pumba:

Really??? I dunno but my hubby and I waited so long. All the other kids from the same group came out, but he was still inside. I hope its not becoz he's too talkative...

Will keep you informed "if" I do recieve the letter for the 2nd interview...(Fingers-Crossed)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題