搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St. Paul's Co-ed Interview
樓主: Kbaby
go

St. Paul's Co-ed Interview [複製鏈接]

181#
發表於 06-10-7 05:05 |只看該作者

Re: St. Paul's Co-ed Interview

4 Oct. how about u? I want to know the eng standard . Do they teach  higher level books in eng and eng  or chin math ?       
Anyone can advise?
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

182#
發表於 06-10-7 08:28 |只看該作者

doristsang 寫道:
I didn't submit the profolio but attached the resume and the 成績表of my daughter.  

When I submitted the application form and the portfolio, some parents only submitted essential doc.: cert, report..using a clap to fix only.

actually I know one mom who's kids are studying in this school. She told me that she didn't submit portfolio,but she was an old girl of SPCC.

My child IN on 3 Oct, only half an hr. I didn't except the interview was so fast to finish ,and the children did not come out at the same time. I didn't know who was in the same group of him.

All,
Good Luck!

183#
發表於 06-10-7 11:37 |只看該作者

I saw the allocation of the P1 in Victoria web site, most of kids can admin this school due to the good relationship of the principal...
So their classes also have two teachers as same as Victoria Int'l .

184#
發表於 06-10-7 12:44 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
I saw the allocation of the P1 in Victoria web site, most of kids can admin this school due to the good relationship of the principal...
So their classes also have two teachers as same as Victoria Int'l .

hi hi tinatam, I'm quite new to BK (just joined recently) but quickly I noticed that you're knowledgeable and informative.  You're good!  Pls share more with us here if you know anything.

185#
發表於 06-10-7 12:59 |只看該作者

Who did your daughter meet? vice-p or headmistress please?
With lots of loves....... Kristin :-D

186#
發表於 06-10-7 13:03 |只看該作者

I just know a full interview will be
1/ group playing 3-6 kids at a time
2/ individual seeing either headmistress/v.p.
a/2-3 simple questions
b/storying telling by interviewer then questions
c/IQ test (many diff test)
that is a full-set of interview

187#
發表於 06-10-7 13:08 |只看該作者

this is just what I think/heard

the no more than 70% related candidates have finished their first interview already so the school can send out the 1st in letter of these candidates while the no less than 30% not related candidates' 1st interview is stilling going on

醒目開學勳章

188#
發表於 06-10-7 18:17 |只看該作者

1/ group playing 3-6 kids at a time

Can anyone please describe what kind of "playing" it is?  

Do they provide toys in the room for the kids to play freely?  Or, do they provide 1 toy/task for the kids to play jointly.

Besides, are the teacher(s) supervising, leading the 'game' time, or just observing?  

189#
發表於 06-10-8 11:04 |只看該作者

every group played diff things/game!  

190#
發表於 06-10-8 18:33 |只看該作者

Playgroup test: To test your kid's manner and social skills with others children such as sharing, talking, cheerfull with friends or play alone , friendly or selfish, listen to the instruction or not.  Teachers can write down comands of each applicants during the waiting period.

Reading time: To see which children can control themself be quiet during in class.  Who is be patient or talkactive ?  Examinars can write down immediately.

Personal Interview : To test the language & knowledge of each applicant one by one.  To consider and know more above the backgroud of kids directly.  What are they doing with parents at home?  

191#
發表於 06-10-8 21:03 |只看該作者

Hi, I'm new citizen of BK but interested in this topic.  

My daughter told me that she only had playgroup and reading interview.  The playgroup test was playing the Lego (I saw all groups are 3 kids on 27/9) that  to test the manner which same as tinatam said and also the creativity.  The teacher also teach them to do some exercise -- put the 豆袋 in a box to test the coordination of the kids.  The reading interview was interviewed by the principle and the principle ask her about the story content and didn't ask any question about family background.  But my daughter comment that the principle story telling skill was not good...........Oh, may fail. :-|

192#
發表於 06-10-8 22:01 |只看該作者

My god, my son also listen to the principle's reading .  wor, she needs to tell over 1000 stories to each one for interview......She request my son to read a story first. My son said he dont know how to read then she read together.

193#
發表於 06-10-8 22:23 |只看該作者

STORY TELLING IN ENGLISH OR CANTONESE ?

194#
發表於 06-10-8 22:30 |只看該作者

HI, I AM A NEW CITIZEN.  SORRY, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEND MESSAGE.  HI TINATAM, COULD YOU PLEASE TELL THE PRINCIPAL ASKED YOUR SON TO READ THE STORY IN CANTONESE OR ENGLISH ?

MY SON WILL HAVE INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY.

195#
發表於 06-10-8 23:14 |只看該作者

My son told me no english speaking during interview. No test in eng.  all in cantoness.
He said a lot of story books on the table and he enjoyed for reading while he was waiting for the principal.  

Good luck for all!       

196#
發表於 06-10-8 23:34 |只看該作者

my son told me that the story is " mug dug ".

197#
發表於 06-10-9 00:00 |只看該作者

THANKS A LOT.

醒目開學勳章

198#
發表於 06-10-9 09:15 |只看該作者

Thanks all for your information.

Hi tinatam,

tinatam 寫道:
She request my son to read a story first.

Do you mean that the principal requested your son to read the words from a story book?  Chinese or English??  Or, did the principal asked the kids to tell a story based on the pictures?

199#
發表於 06-10-9 10:55 |只看該作者

psmama 寫道:
Hi tinawu,

when did you attend the interview ?

psmama

psmama,
we attended the interview on 5th Oct

200#
發表於 06-10-9 11:09 |只看該作者

My son told me she asked for reading story books.  Means to test he read this book or not before. Language in eng or chin, depands on which books you get.
So try to read all stories at home with you kids.... But my son has borrowed 12 books per week for 2 years from liabary.  May be some story books he did not see before.
BOOKS READING IS SO IMPORTANT AT THIS SCHOOL

Depands on they choice chin or eng books.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題