Many thanks!

2#
發表於 06-9-21 10:03 |只看該作者

Re: 有無英文班好介紹

there is English Learning School which is called "Inter-kids" in North Point

3#
發表於 06-9-21 15:57 |只看該作者

My daughter now is in Inter-Kids, "Interkids English Learning Course", she joined since last Summer around more than 10 lessons already but I found out that almost every 1-2 lessons, she had another difference 外籍英語教師.  (Teacher left the school very often).

Up to now, I only found that the benefit to join this learning School is each class will only has max of 4 children. Never more than 4.

So, I am thinking to change anohther learning school for her.

Sindybel.

東區張太 寫道:

4#
發表於 06-9-21 20:40 |只看該作者

Sindybel 寫道:
My daughter now is in Inter-Kids, "Interkids English Learning Course", she joined since last Summer around more than 10 lessons already but I found out that almost every 1-2 lessons, she had another difference 外籍英語教師.  (Teacher left the school very often).

Up to now, I only found that the benefit to join this learning School is each class will only has max of 4 children. Never more than 4.

So, I am thinking to change anohther learning school for her.

Sindybel.

[quote]
東區張太 寫道:
[/quote]

The reason that there's so much turnover in terms of native English instructors at teaching centres in Hong Kong is that many of them are backpackers who stop over in HK for a few weeks or months on their way somewhere else (like Thailand).  As you'd expect, they aren't very dependable (would you be reliable if you were working a part-time job in a foreign country during your vacation?) and tend to call out sick or simply not show up.

Your best bet, I think, would be to find a centre where the English teacher is a HK resident and not just passing through.
Aunt Kelly

5#
發表於 06-9-21 22:56 |只看該作者

Fortress Hill's Friends has English courses such as Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar, Cambridge, Speech, etc.. (www.friends.edu.hk), tel:34278363
Sindybel 寫道:
有無英文班在銅鑼灣或者天后好介紹for小一學生!
我只認識 Reader-ship 和 Helenon Doron!!

Many thanks!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖