用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 有冇人知旺角"歷奇村"Playgroup好唔好, 入o黎傾下 ...
發新帖
查看: 1772|回覆: 11
go

有冇人知旺角"歷奇村"Playgroup好唔好, 入o黎傾下 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-18 17:06 |只看該作者

有冇人知旺角"歷奇村"Playgroup好唔好, 入o黎傾下

有冇人知旺角"歷奇村"laygroup好唔好呀? 唔係太貴, 好似幾好咁, 有冇媽媽既bb參加過? 俾d意見 ...

2#
發表於 06-9-18 18:17 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人知旺角"歷奇村"Playgroup好唔好, 入o黎傾下

Hi I let my girl to join during the passed summer. It was a course I highly recommand so far.
By chance I let my girl went there without any reference. The teacher who worked in this company kept on up date me about my girl. One or 2 calls per week.
My son did not join this because he went to the other courses. One day my boy(6 years old) went to pick up my girl with the maid. And the teacher called me at night and told me something about my boy which is not his student at all.
He realized that my boy attitude was not good at all (eg: not poliet, not friendly with his sister and the maid etc). The teacher called me and said SORRY to him. Because without my permission, he gave my son a lesson and teaching him not good to be impoliet and talk to him for 5 min under a quite serious attitude.
I really want to say Thank You to the teaher, but I have no chance because it was the end of the summer and it was the final lesson..
Surprisely the same teacher gave me a call in the first week of Sept. Asking how was my girl doing in school so far and talked on the phone with my girl for 10min.-my girl is only 4 years old.
At the end, he also asked me how was my son. Is he being better now etc?!

My goodness, he is a teacher I never forgot and I surely will send both kids to this school again during Christmas, Ester and Summer-when they will have school holiday.

3#
發表於 06-9-18 23:33 |只看該作者

我都好同意Clementmammy的意見,Dick Sir 往往有呢d 令人驚喜的電話    .我係參加學前班(不需要家長在課),開始時1星期1課,到現在1星期2課.發現bb在短短的1個月內有明顯進歩.獨立咗,有紀律咗,有禮貎咗,我好滿意.當初揀"歷奇村"是我喜歡孩子受軍訓,有少少冒険精神.(使我想起我當年參加女童軍. )由bb返2個鐘 1個鐘,到在家唱Dick Sir教的歌仔比你聽.真係好安心.(我無楝錯).上星期,Madam還給我八十幾張相片的CD,比我知bb上課的情况.當中有笑,哭,玩,發脾氣,受教...等.我以為幼稚園才有這種服務."歷奇村"係好有Heart.

4#
發表於 06-9-18 23:46 |只看該作者

Agree, Madam and Dick sir is kind and care about child growth, esp. Madam , very patient

5#
發表於 06-9-19 01:23 |只看該作者

請問有無網址及電話查問?   

6#
發表於 06-9-19 12:05 |只看該作者

www.adventureland.com.hk

7#
發表於 06-9-20 15:35 |只看該作者

NO NO NO

Please check pm for detail.

8#
發表於 06-9-20 23:30 |只看該作者

今日又有驚喜啦.Dick Sir 告知我,bb患有扁平足,並提我買鞋要注意d.其實我好早就知,因我自己是患者和夫家亦有家人扁平足,所以遺傳機會大.我以為只有親人才會注意到,估唔到Dick Sir 咁細心留意得到.   

9#
發表於 06-9-21 12:07 |只看該作者

TansonMa你好,
我個bb 現27個月, 我都係想俾佢參加學前班呀, 你bb報既係唔係$680/4堂 返平日一星期2個hours那種呀? 你覺得呢個好d或是星期六/日上o個個EQ Playgroup 班好呀? 俾d意見 , thx  

10#
發表於 06-9-21 23:01 |只看該作者

ChunBBMa 寫道:
TansonMa你好,
我個bb 現27個月, 我都係想俾佢參加學前班呀, 你bb報既係唔係$680/4堂 返平日一星期2個hours那種呀? 你覺得呢個好d或是星期六/日上o個個EQ Playgroup 班好呀? 俾d意見 , thx  

Hi ChunBBMa,
首先EQ Playgroup 好似要家長一齊上,我未上過,因星期六日係family day.我報正是你講的學前班.27個月個bb,都好大個b,如果未試過自己上課的話,參加學前班都係一個好選擇.不如你問下歷奇村Madam Kwan,她會比你更好意見.她立場都好中肯.放心吧!

11#
發表於 06-9-21 23:02 |只看該作者

TansonMa,
我都同我囝囝報左la(報平日), 我今日去左, DICK SIR 真係好好人, 好有耐心,   我個囝走時仲喊唔捨得走, 你個bb幾時上ga, 或者你pm 我聯絡下啦, thx.

12#
發表於 06-9-21 23:33 |只看該作者

TansonMa,
你收到我既回覆嗎? 其實我唔係好識用pm, 我就咁回覆你呀, 你收到回覆我啦, thx. :
‹ 上一主題|下一主題