中學部家長請入來 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-6 21:19 |只看該作者

中學部家長請入來

因本人感覺消息來自小學及中學部可能有分別, 所以特開此題, 請見諒!

2#
發表於 06-9-6 21:31 |只看該作者

Re: 中學部家長請入來

good idea. 這就好些. 不用睇到都不知是中學or小學. 我想談談校服. 這間校服商真不掟當. 這麼久都未有校服取. day-day著一件點呀. 真的要同校長談談.    

3#
發表於 06-9-6 21:38 |只看該作者

Julia28,

要講校服, 可去"校服"主題傾傾, 我想中小學部都會出現!
按這裡

4#
發表於 06-9-14 16:29 |只看該作者

Hi, we are parents of S1 student.  Nice to share here.  My 2 sons' initial are EC just like the school's.  So it's easy for us to remind ECs in our prayers.

Last morning, the school provided 電風筒to dry the wet uniforms, there were many P1 and S1 students dried their uniforms in the small hall together and S.1 students were allowed to wear sports wear back to home if their shoes/uniforms were still wet.

My husband and I, also the other mother were very touched cause just like parents using towels/電風筒 to dry their kids.  Evangel Colleage is so caring and show concerns to students without hestitation.

I noticed that S.1 students (boys and girls) readily approach teachers and principal cheerfully and friendly.  Mr  Lo even invited S1 student to play basketball after school.  

The students are gentle, positive and nice to each other, living the school theme 'Be a good neighbour'. They readily help others, many of them volunteer to help for the P1 (2007-8) interview this Saturday.

The class teacher has native English proficiency.  Both English and Putonghua are of good standard as my son attended native English and Putonghua classes in primary school.

Administration is clear and good.

I invite christians to pray for the school, the principal, teachers and their families cause starting up a new school is not easy.

5#
發表於 06-9-14 22:22 |只看該作者

ECsPrayer,

贊成開始新校是不容易的事呀! 我們真要恆切地為他們祈禱!

6#
發表於 06-9-14 22:48 |只看該作者

ECsPrayer,

Tks for your sharing from the point of view of S1 parents. Even though I am parent of P1, I would also like to know what's happening in S1 sch life.

Although some potential parents (those that are applying for 07/08 P1) said that the S1 students are not looking good when they leaving school in the afternoon, your sharing give us more info on what's going on there.

Will keep praying for the school and teachers.

Also thanks for your S1 kids who are helping out our P1 kids and they are really being good neighbours.

7#
發表於 06-9-14 23:06 |只看該作者

是的. 我都好讚成的, 請問有無家長知學校飯盒ok嗎? 我個囝餐都說不ok. 他說有同學吃完回家肚痾. 囝囝說d飯好乾. 薯仔又吾林等等.      

8#
發表於 06-9-16 09:44 |只看該作者

julia28 寫道:
是的. 我都好讚成的, 請問有無家長知學校飯盒ok嗎? 我個囝餐都說不ok. 他說有同學吃完回家肚痾. 囝囝說d飯好乾. 薯仔又吾林等等.      

今早送小朋友回校, 見到盧校長, 我和他傾過, 反映飯盒質素問題, 他說會跟進, 請大家耐心等候。

9#
發表於 06-9-19 22:53 |只看該作者

我想讚吓D中學生,interview見佢哋好純好乖,仲好helpful,有個孖辮女同學我仲党得好nice好靚。

10#
發表於 06-9-19 23:27 |只看該作者

matthew_mama 寫道:
我想讚吓D中學生,interview見佢哋好純好乖,仲好helpful,有個孖辮女同學我仲党得好nice好靚。

很多謝妳對他們的讚賞, 我會將妳的讚賞轉告他(小兒)及他們(下次有機會見到佢地, 我希望記得妳的讚賞!)
另外, 校方刻意安排他們作服務生, 亦帶出背後的教育理念, 好!

11#
發表於 06-9-21 00:29 |只看該作者

Sorry that my Chinese input is very poor, have to write in English.

The combination of P.1 and S.1 is really great.  My S.1 boy always comments that P.1 kids are cute.

Last Saturday, my son helped during the P.1 interview.  I asked what they did, he showed me a   face and a right angle bow. It's really funny.  They enjoyed serving school, parents and kids, isn't that great ?  I told him serving others as serving the Lord.

My son helped at 3/F to bring kids back to parents after their interview.  S.1 students termed it as 'Lost & Found' zone.  Funny & Lovely !

It's P.1 kids and the coming P.1 kids give S.1 students chances to serve, to care, to love and to considerate.  Thanks very much to all P.1 and potential P1 kids and parents, special thanks to Evangel College for such arrangement.

Sometimes reading thru P.1's parents messages recalled how anxious I was also.  Days and years passed, I would say :

Relax ! Be playful and enjoy every moments !  No doubt, parents will be the best mentor, psychologist, friend, doctor/nurse, spiritual leader of your kids. Though there are ups and downs, times of confrontation and joyful,  we love because God first love us.  Love is the key to parenting.

Best wishes and good night.

12#
發表於 06-9-21 08:40 |只看該作者

ECsPrayer,

Thanks for your ideas! I agree them totally!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題