教育王國 討論區 課外活動 To learn violin or piano?
發新帖
查看: 620|回覆: 3
go

To learn violin or piano? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-5 01:16 |只看該作者

To learn violin or piano?

My daughter started to learn piano in K3 summer and violin at her school when she was in P.1. Now she learns both violin and piano at 1:1 basis. However, the problem is that she is not willing to practice daily and she only practices once a week just one day before the lessons. She is weak in reading the notes especially the left hand in piano. I want to let go one in order to save time and money. Which one should I take? In my opinion, my daughter seems to play much better in violin cause she only needs to read one line. My daughter is now in P.2 and has already learned piano for more than one year and still in early grade one. Should I let go piano and learn violin alone?Please advise. (My daughter always says that she wants to learn both ) :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

2#
發表於 06-9-5 11:48 |只看該作者

Re: To learn violin or piano?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 06-9-5 13:22 |只看該作者

She has learnd 30 lessons in group teaching at her school. She can play some children songs such as "Mary has a little lamb" "old mcdonald" etc. However, the problem is that she doesn't feel comfortable to read notes but just try to  remember the melody and play. She knows how to play the notes but she can't play the notes at the first sight. She understands how to locate  the position of CDEFGABC in violin if I write down the letter name on the top of the notes which her school taught her to do that. In this summer, I find a private tutuor for her and it seems that she needs to learn from the very beginning again and she will learn one or two notes in every lesson depending whether she has practised or not. I think the main problem is that she can't pay attention in reading notes and always lost in the mid way cause she can tell me the name of the note while not playing (both piano and violin). She just can't read the notes and plays at the same time. Any help? :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

4#
發表於 06-9-5 15:13 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題