教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
發新帖
查看: 1623|回覆: 8
go

The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-24 15:00 |只看該作者

The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts

Would like to seek the information, there were 2 kids recently awarded in the Int'l music competition, are they from the Junior Music Programme from HK Academy for Performing Arts, if so, is it hard for the entry.

Chelsea

2#
發表於 06-8-24 15:35 |只看該作者

Re: The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts

難唔難入都可以一試啫...但一定要勤力練琴先得架
chelsea 寫道:
Would like to seek the information, there were 2 kids recently awarded in the Int'l music competition, are they from the Junior Music Programme from HK Academy for Performing Arts, if so, is it hard for the entry.

Chelsea

3#
發表於 06-8-24 15:38 |只看該作者

I don't know if it is really difficult. When I was in a secondary school, I joined their Junior choir. For the interview, they asked me to prepare a song myself. I sang one song and also listened to the piano and "lalala" the sound back to the tutor. I think violin and piano interview is similar. Play one song and then sight read one song.

4#
發表於 06-8-24 16:26 |只看該作者

Thanks Sindy and Aunt___kelly :)

Chelsea

5#
發表於 06-8-24 21:37 |只看該作者

Chelsea,

You can download the Prospectus (06/07) and Application materials from HKAPA website for detailed information.

Click here to the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts Websites - Junior Music Programme

6#
發表於 06-8-25 14:09 |只看該作者

想請教下妳地,幾多歲同要有咩資格先可以報ga?

7#
發表於 06-8-26 10:50 |只看該作者

Is it the fee too expensive at the beginner group class?  HK$21600/year / 30 weeks = $720 per week

Is it offer the financial assistance scheme?

8#
發表於 06-8-26 10:56 |只看該作者

correction

Is it the fee too expensive at Pre-junior music course? HK$21600/year / 30 weeks = $720 per week
(1 hour individual lesson on weekdays/saturday plus 2-3 hours group classes)

Is it offer the financial assistance scheme?

9#
發表於 06-8-26 20:08 |只看該作者

aunt___kelly 寫道:
I don't know if it is really difficult. When I was in a secondary school, I joined their Junior choir. For the interview, they asked me to prepare a song myself. I sang one song and also listened to the piano and "lalala" the sound back to the tutor. I think violin and piano interview is similar. Play one song and then sight read one song.

do they still have a choir for children now?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題