教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 基督教服務處李鄭屋幼兒學校家長請進
查看: 18886|回覆: 35
go

基督教服務處李鄭屋幼兒學校家長請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-25 12:27 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 基督教服務處李鄭屋幼兒學校家長請進

All LCU mama (s),

Hello, nice to meet you all in our new topic, hope we share closely and encourage each other over this page.   Glad to hear all of your sons and daughter have great improvement for the school life.

My son still crying when we separate every morning, he eat half of rice, sleep a while in the afternoon, so as of today, he go to school at 9:00 and return at 3:00.

My husband's mother is a very nice helper, she will pick up my son  every afternoon, teacher will tell her about my son's status.  I also feel good about the teachers and I found there are 2 assistances in the classroom to help Man C and Miss Lo, so that they can aware each kids ' status.

Add oil, all ma ma (s). Hope we enjoy take care of our children although we are a busy working mama.

2#
發表於 06-8-26 12:07 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Connie,

Glad to hear your son learn to speak more, as we chatted before in school, my son same as your son and already waiting for further checking of Government clinic.  My son also has some improvement but still cannot tell some important word, e.g. water, we we, so Miss told me that sometime cannot catch his need in school immediately.

Dear queenie,

Is your daughter in class B? when did your daughter join in this school?  What do you feel about this school and what is your opinion about consider  Primary school in this district?

Thanks for your opinion in advance.

:      

3#
發表於 06-9-2 20:54 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

I like it very much also and I will go to the talk on next Friday, see you!

4#
發表於 06-9-6 11:06 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Royce,

You share Ying wah will be your first choice, then how about the second and which other schools you feel good?

Besides, would you pls tell me which school zone we are in this district? We have to select or not?

Thanks!

5#
發表於 06-9-14 13:02 |顯示全部帖子

Royce,

Thank you for your advice, hope your son can apply the school you like!

Winnie and all,

Him Him is now willing to school everyday this week and not cry in school, but I discover that he is a little bit naughty than before school life and sometimes not listen to our instructions, my husband's mother also said that.  I think I must train him up again.  His father also worry about that.

How about your son? Is he not feeling well? today I saw him and seem a little bit tried, is he alright?

All mom,

How do you all feel about last Friday's talk? And, do we have parent's meeting formed by school between teachers?     

6#
發表於 06-9-25 18:57 |顯示全部帖子

Royce and all moms,

Today I picked up my son after school and I saw the board of class A, the teacher posted a list for different kinds of foods with the stickers besides (each kids name) and let the parent to select which food (with quantity) they want to buy for the class, each food can allow five to six parents to sign up with sticker.

So, if our class have such table will be good for our handling.

By the way, did you receive today's dairy? Pls advise as I still not yet received.

:

7#
發表於 06-10-4 10:34 |顯示全部帖子

Dear winnie and all,

Is class D 課程簡介會 change to 13 Oct  (Fri)?
I will try hard to join it.  How about you and all mom(s)?

Hope you all enjoy the Mid-Autumn festival with your family!  

8#
發表於 06-10-4 22:20 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Winnie,

Hope your sons will better soon and take care of yourself also!

9#
發表於 06-10-14 22:52 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Connie, tina and all parent,

I will out of town for this week start on Monday, pls email to me if any advice concerning about the school.

Ah! let me introduce, I am Lok Him ma ma and will serve our class thru out this year with Tina.

Connie: I don't know how to use PM, would you pls PM me your email and I will reply you as well.

Hope our children study and play well in class D!

10#
發表於 06-10-23 20:40 |顯示全部帖子

Dear winnie and all,

My husband and I also attented the interview with Miss although my husband was not feeling well, he was sicked already two weeks, I think he is too stress for work and not sleep well at night!

We also had a happy experience with the interview and Miss was very patient to tell me the situation of my son and reply my questions, so that I can train up my son in correct way.

Dear Connie, did you find me when I am not in HK?  Today, I also phoned to Ah Lan Street's clinic and they replied that I still have to wait until Dec.
Pls contact me by email: [email protected]

11#
發表於 06-10-27 11:54 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Winnie and all,

Why no teacher ask me whether my son will continu. study or not? Ha Ha....It is quite a difficult question to answer in the interview.

12#
發表於 06-11-13 00:21 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all and Tina,

Pls be advised that we have a meeting with school at the end of Nov, if mom/dad (s) have some comments or advise, you are wellcome to contact me or Tina!

By the way, Tina , will you come on that day?  

P.S. (sorry for wrong posted on a new topic!)

13#
發表於 06-11-20 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Dinosaur and all moms

The meeting with the school will be held on this Friday.

Tina, will you come?

14#
發表於 06-11-28 12:15 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Royce,

Thank you for your sharing, then how many  分you get, so that your son can have a chance to get the position?

15#
發表於 06-11-29 22:22 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

School notice will advise all parents today for the X'mas programme. Pls confirm receive fm school.

Besides, I still not yet received the news from school for the Parent-children pinic for class D, I think may be later they will arrange, and I will follow-up as well.
  :

16#
發表於 06-11-30 22:41 |顯示全部帖子

I think I can join the X'mas party on 22 Dec, but cannot attend on 19 Dec as class D will perform the X'mas Carols after school at 4:30p.m. :

17#
發表於 06-12-7 10:16 |顯示全部帖子

Dear connie,

You are right! Today I confirmed with Miss Yip, she said that we are only invited to come on 19 Dec 4:30 on time to join the X'mas carols for class D, not the X'mas party.

Hope our children enjoy their events regarding X'mas!

18#
發表於 06-12-11 17:06 |顯示全部帖子

Dear connie and all,

I also don't know.

19#
發表於 06-12-14 00:05 |顯示全部帖子

Dear winnie and all,

Him Him just like Kwok Hei, he had high fever (103c) on this Monday morning and back home for doctor, doctor confirmed he is also suffer from  "hand,foot,month".

Now his tongue also has some and too painful to eat and drink, also cannot sleep well these fews days, my husband and I also cannot sleep well, we are too tried to work!

Other moms, be careful of your kids, hope kwok hei and Him Him get well soon and have a Merry X'mas hoildays!

20#
發表於 06-12-14 15:34 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Winnie,

Thank you for your sharing and support, as X'mas is coming, my husband and I are very busy in this season and we will also in charge a funfair party of Sheung Kwai Chung on coming Sunday, so we can't take care Him Him more than usual, but 99 is very good, she take care Him Him intensively.

Coming Sunday will be 12c, take care!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題