教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RC Parents. Let's share.
樓主: H_A
go

RC Parents. Let's share. [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-9-2 17:30 |只看該作者

Re: RC Parents. Let's share.

Hi Ruby1219,
Mrs DeMelo was Marcus' class teacher.  Please advise where  can I get the email address to send email to teacher.  Thanks.

82#
發表於 06-9-3 21:11 |只看該作者

MarcusMa,

Sorry I don't know how to send emails to the teacher in RC. I just knew it last year in Phoenix.

Ruby

83#
發表於 06-9-3 23:04 |只看該作者

I just got my daugther's techer e-mail Friday.  However, before everytime I write e-mail to school adm. office from website with techer name.  They will pass the e-mail to the teacher and reply you directly.  

84#
發表於 06-9-4 00:26 |只看該作者

RC P1

Hi,

My daughter studying in 1CM, she comes from St. Catherine, let's share which class of your kid and which kindergarten, hope we could see in some event.

tweety
Tweety彤媽 :-P

85#
發表於 06-9-4 10:03 |只看該作者

Hi mabelku,
How did you get the teacher's email address?  Has she advise to each parent initiative?

86#
發表於 06-9-4 12:58 |只看該作者

I got the reply mail from my daughter's teacher after I write e-mail to adm. office.  In the reply mail have techer e-mail address.

In the meantime, I also got the notice from her teacher on last Friday also mentioned her e-mail address.

87#
發表於 06-9-4 20:55 |只看該作者

Re: RC P1

Do anyone know which school bus other than Kwun Chung ? I am very angry about their route and time change. My girl needs to get on the school bus 30 mins earlier than before.

88#
發表於 06-9-4 23:40 |只看該作者

Hi mabelku,
Thanks for your reply.
I just got a notice from teacher which has stated her email address.  Thanks.

89#
發表於 06-9-5 08:25 |只看該作者

tweety彤媽 寫道:
Do anyone know which school bus other than Kwun Chung ? I am very angry about their route and time change. My girl needs to get on the school bus 30 mins earlier than before.

tweety彤媽,

May I know when your girl gets on the school bus now at which stop?  And how long does it take to go to school?

Thank you.

90#
發表於 06-9-5 22:35 |只看該作者

Hi WYmom,

She gets on the school bus in Sham Tseng at 7:55 (but 8:25 in last two weeks). She needs to take almost one hour.

Are you P1 mom? Which stop your kid gets on?

91#
發表於 06-9-6 07:26 |只看該作者

tweety彤媽 寫道:
Hi WYmom,

She gets on the school bus in Sham Tseng at 7:55 (but 8:25 in last two weeks). She needs to take almost one hour.

Are you P1 mom? Which stop your kid gets on?

tweety彤媽,

Thanks for your reply.  I am not RC parent, just considering RC. I think one hour to school at MOS is very reasonable, my kid now go by school bus to Mei Foo only (from Sham Tseng) takes over one hour!

92#
發表於 06-9-7 07:09 |只看該作者

I absolutely agree with WYmom.  I know an RC kid who lives in Marina Cove in Sai Kung has to get on the bus at 7:45.

I also live in Sai Kung over the hill in a village.  My son studied pm class in a KG in Clearwater Bay.  The school starts at 1pm.  But my son had to live home at 11:20 to catch a green minibus to meet the school bus in Sai Kung town which comes at 11:45.  Sooner, for some reasons, we quitted the school bus & my helper brought him to school.  

I don't think tweety彤媽's case is a typically unreasonable one.

Saturn.

93#
發表於 06-9-7 23:47 |只看該作者

Hi H_A,

Have you receive the school diary yet? My girl is in 1MF and I still do not receive her school diary.  My girl told me yesterday that she would have PE lesson today, so I put on PE uniform for her.  But when she came back today, she said it should be tomorrow.
Any P1 mom here got the timetable yet?  

Moreover, I am a bit worry about the security of the school.  I am a working mother and my girl rides on the school bus everyday.  Last week and this week, I took one day off each to pick her up.

I arrived a bit early both day, around 3pm. I find that the entrance (near the big hall) is opened without any guards.  Anyone can go in and out freely including me.  Then I saw some of the busmoms were waiting in the cover playground.  There were 5 - 6 parents chating (I thought they were parents).

After almost all of the children came down (just before I wanted to pick up my girl from the busmom), a teacher told me that I have to go back to the entrance (near the hall) to wait.  I did not follow her as my girl just found me and ran to me. Then I left with my girl without anyone identified me.  

Is there any walkers here that you know how the pick up procedure is? Is my case just an individual case?

醒目開學勳章

94#
發表於 06-9-8 00:08 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

95#
發表於 06-9-8 07:27 |只看該作者

From what you mentioned. I think it is better that you bring it up to the school.  I believe that the gate should be closed before the school ends. Even bus moms should have identifications !

I have visited many IS schools, and esp for little kids. we have to produce ID cards to sign in at the entrance and if we are leaving with a kid, we have to have the valid passes from the office to leave with kid.

Better to raise it with school before anything happens !

96#
發表於 06-9-8 11:39 |只看該作者

Hi Fee_Bee,
My son is in 1GD, I have got the time table a weeks ago, then got a revised one on this Monday.  I thought all Y1 student had got the time table already?
Maybe you should email to the teacher about this.

97#
發表於 06-9-8 21:23 |只看該作者

Fee_Bee

I still do not received the timetable and the school diary, but the teacher has given her a book instead of the diary.

98#
發表於 06-9-9 17:57 |只看該作者

I also haven't got the timetable yet. My son is in Year 2.
I also want to know when will their reading scheme start, as well as the ECA (extra curricular activities).

Anyone knows, please advise.

Thanks
Ruby

99#
發表於 06-9-9 20:33 |只看該作者

Yeah, swann88. Thanks. I will send an email to the school to enquire and suggest them to close the gate.

I received the timetable from the teacher but a very simple one.  Just mark Tue , Thru and Fri are Arts, PE and Music respectively.  Nothing for Monday and Wednesday.  

100#
發表於 06-9-10 00:08 |只看該作者

Ruby,

I got the time table last weekend but my daughter this year not the same class with your son.  Today, I talk to other parents, they said that also not yet have time table.

In the time table, there have a languag bath 3 days a week. But, before the notice mentioned starting from Y3 only.  So, I told my maid ask the teacher in school.  My daugther teacher said P.2 also have but not yet start.  Later on will give us notice.

For the ECA, no news.  But, I got a notice mandrain 朗誦比賽.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題