教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 HK Preschool - Royal Ascot
查看: 68559|回覆: 2651
go

HK Preschool - Royal Ascot [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-14 17:03 |只看該作者

HK Preschool - Royal Ascot

Hi,

I have to write in English because I cannot read or write in Chinese. I probably only know less than 100 words. Sorry.

My little girl (23 months old) has just been accepted for pre-nursery at HK Preschool, Fotan. She is starting next month.

Can someone tell me more about the school? I'm trying to decide whether to put her there or another school called Anchors in Taipo, which is closer to home.

Thank you

Cheers,
May and baby Anne

2#
發表於 06-8-14 17:15 |只看該作者

Re: HK Preschool - Royal Ascot

Hi May,

I know that Anchors is a international school.  HKPS is a local school.  There is a difference.

I think HKPS is closer than your home.
My Little Prince, Naoki Kam - 諱諾BB.   

3#
發表於 06-8-15 15:41 |只看該作者

Hi Anne

My son also will go to HK-Preschool (Royal Ascot) N1 in next month.  He is GF class in the afternoon.  Is your daughter join in GF Class ?

I don't know this kinder good or not.  let see in the future.  

教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

4#
發表於 06-8-15 16:07 |只看該作者

Hi 金毛B媽,

My son is 20 mths now (born in Dec 04) and HK-Preschool said I can only register in Nov and interview later because they only accept 2 years old children.  But I can see your son is not yet 2 yrs old....how do you register?

金毛B媽 寫道:
Hi Anne

My son also will go to HK-Preschool (Royal Ascot) N1 in next month.  He is GF class in the afternoon.  Is your daughter join in GF Class ?

I don't know this kinder good or not.  let see in the future.  
2004年12月10日出世!

5#
發表於 06-8-16 09:56 |只看該作者

Emei

It is because my son born on 21 Aug 04.  I also just register + interview in few week ago.  

I know that Education Dept disallow under 2 years old children to studying in N1.  
教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

6#
發表於 06-8-16 10:52 |只看該作者

Emei,
That's true, the government is pretty strict on it. However, you can request for your son to start in February 2007 (their second semester).

金毛B媽 (can't write chinese but I know how to cut and paste, hee hee),
My little girl is in the afternoon class too!!! In Group A. She's in the local stream because I need her to learn more Chinese. Maybe I'll see you there?

7#
發表於 06-8-16 13:36 |只看該作者

MayAnne

Yes, My son also is in the afternoon class.  Let me check whether my son in Group A or not.  

Are you working Ma ??  I'm working mami too.  I'm planning to take a few days off to accompany my son going to school in the first few days.  What's about you ??
教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

8#
發表於 06-8-16 14:57 |只看該作者

Hi 金毛B媽,

Yes, please check to see if your son is in Group A or not. They're divided into two sessions. One is at 1-2pm and another session (Group B) is at 2.30-3.30pm.

I am a working mummy. I will take a few days off to accompany her too. I will bring my helper along so that she knows how to take my little girl to school when I go back to work.

Please come and introduce yourself to me if you see a mother speaking in English with funny Cantonese accent. I'll probably wear my jeans with a pink silk ribbon (for belt - if I can find it )

I'd like to send you a private message in this forum but it's too complicated. I've been clicking on so many buttons and can't find the right one. Maybe my little girl can teach me how to read and write Chinese next time

9#
發表於 06-8-16 16:42 |只看該作者

Hi MayAnne and 金毛B媽,

Thanks for your info and the staff in HKPS also told me that if they admit my son, he can start in the coming Feb.  However, my son doesn't talk and I just worry that he will fail the interview :cry:   BTW, what did the school ask your babies to do in the interview?
2004年12月10日出世!

10#
發表於 06-8-16 17:18 |只看該作者

Emei,

I know this is hard to do but try not to worry so much about the interview. Don't be like me. I was stressing so much over it but when we actually went for the interview, it was just a friendly conversation between the parent and the teacher and only a very general observation of my little girl.

My little girl doesn't talk much either. She's only using single syllable for everything. Eg. "ple" for "apple", "ty ty" for "aunty" etc. "yhite yhite" for "write write" but she passed it. She didn't say very much during the interview either.

I think generally they are quite experienced and realistic about what a 1-2 year old can do.

If a school rejects our children because they can't speak at such a young age, we'll most likely question ourselves whether or not it's really a suitable school. A good school should be experienced enough to understand.

Good luck, you guys will be fine... and I'm looking forward to having your son as my little girl's playmate next year

11#
發表於 06-8-16 17:19 |只看該作者

BTW, I have this: 新加入國民 under my name. Do you know what this means?

12#
發表於 06-8-16 17:36 |只看該作者

MayAnne

if you want to sent private messege to me, just simple to click 私人傳訊 in my replying forum.  That can sent messenge to me.  

Let me sent the private messenge to you first, pls reply me.  Pls find the top right hand coinner 私人信息.  I forgot to told you when you sign in baby kingdom, the system will automatically to appear the windows which can simple to click 確定, then can see private messenge.  I hope you can understand what I means     

教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

13#
發表於 06-8-16 17:38 |只看該作者

MayAnne

新加入國民 means you are a new comer in this website.   When you reply more, the system will automatically count the number of forum you have to reply.  If achieve the target number, you will upgrade to other grade of member.     
教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

14#
發表於 06-8-16 17:42 |只看該作者

Emei

My son also spoke nothing in the interview except say "bye bye"     But he can do something what interviewer request such as put something to me, to dad, done the simple pizzel etc.  

教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

15#
發表於 06-8-17 10:42 |只看該作者

Thanks both for your information!!  Hope our babies can be playmates next year!!!
2004年12月10日出世!

16#
發表於 06-8-17 11:22 |只看該作者

金毛B媽,

Thanks for your private message. I've sent one back to you already... I attempted to send three times but kept pressing the wrong button and the whole thing disappears. I think the third time was correct

I posted about Ascot in two different categories. Both said "Kindergarten". One here (with your replies and Emei's) and another one in the other Kindergarten category. I got a reply about a mum talking about Ascot. Please have a read if you have time

PS: Well, my little girl only put one piece correctly in the puzzle given by the interviewer. She was not interested. The interviewer asked my little girl to give me things, which she did... but when asked to give the interviewer things, she looked up and said, "No no". Did nothing else..... She was too busy writing on a piece of paper I gave her prior to the interview. I tried to take the piece of paper back from her during the interview but she cried so I thought I better not upset her so I won't creat a bad scene. Hee hee.

17#
發表於 06-8-17 14:37 |只看該作者

MayAnne

Pls check again your private messenger (pm)  

I was checked my son school schedule.  He is Group B.  I think we are difficult to meet up in school except have tea gathering after school  
教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

18#
發表於 06-8-17 14:44 |只看該作者

MayAnne

Which other HK-Preschool forum you reply ?? I can't find it

教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

19#
發表於 06-8-17 15:02 |只看該作者

金毛B媽

Category 1:
談幼兒園
幼兒在未入讀幼稚園前,很多家長也會選擇讓孩子入讀幼兒園,歡迎各位家長在此討論各類有關幼兒園的話題。
Category 2:
談幼稚園
如何選校,入學資料,投考心得等等。

I put the same question in those two categories.

Ahyar... your son's in Group B Never mind, when the parents leave, I think they will combine both Groups A & B to form a class so they'll be classmates after we leave.

Perhaps we can still keep in touch for the future?

Did you see my pm?

20#
發表於 06-8-17 16:10 |只看該作者

MayAnne

Yes, you are right.  They will be a classmates after parent time.  

How many day you apply in Sept ??

I got your pm la  
教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除
‹ 上一主題|下一主題