Nice to meet you too!
my daughter is Ok on the school,
但午睡就不太習慣,妳們的小朋友習慣了沒有.

23#
發表於 06-8-22 00:45 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍靈糧堂家長請進 (嘉林邊道)

我覺得ok,老師都好細心,
今年9月2歲半??  那出年是讀幼稚園吧
不好意思因不太明白所以才問 : 不是給不足2歲8個月之小朋友所讀之學校才稱幼兒園,而足2歲8個月入讀才稱幼稚園嗎 ??

teresatze 寫道:
Hi...我個小朋友出年9月先得2歲半,諗住出年俾佢讀九龍靈糧堂糼兒王班,請問間學校&老師OK唔OK呀??

24#
發表於 06-8-22 09:30 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

25#
發表於 06-8-22 09:35 |只看該作者

baby2004baby2004,

my son is okay for 午睡.  He needs the teacher to 拍下, and can go to sleep fairly easily so far.  For my son, his major problem is going to the toilet - he wetted about 2 pants every day, and always wet himself during 午睡.     I brought for him today.   

26#
發表於 06-8-22 12:31 |只看該作者

wbmom,

re :  Homework

KLLC is famous for little homework too.
Forgot exactly how much time we spend on homework daily, but really minimal.

Since your son is now in N3, I suggest that you let him learn 珠心算 maths of beads starting from Term 2.  This way you need not worry about basic maths (+ and -) in P1, only need to concentrate on maths questions in text (文字題的解題)。

And let him attend Engl playgroup (even if it is only play) ==> better exposure to Engl.
I heard that KLLC now has an Engl teacher ?  But still advisable to provide more chances / exposure.

27#
發表於 06-8-22 15:02 |只看該作者

Bluestar,

thanks for the advice. They now have English lesson taught bt Native teacher 3 times per week, my son have been going to English playgroup regularly since he is 1.5 years old, he should have no problem in English.

But what is 珠心算, is it same as Kumon? Would you recommend somewhere near kowloon city/kowloon tong?? Thanks again!

wbmom

28#
發表於 06-8-22 16:45 |只看該作者

wbmom,

珠心算 is different from Kumon.
= abacus.

Kumon is mainly repeated drilling, for active kids this is vvv boring.

My son went to TST YMCA for maths of beads, but his teacher has quitted since her girl went to P1.
Apart from TST YMCA, the "school" also supplies instructors to the kids educational centre in Scouts HQ (Austin Rd).

29#
發表於 06-8-23 10:43 |只看該作者

baby2004baby2004 & wig,
My son slept afternoon nap since yesterday, Miss Lai said he slept very fast and well. (He used to touch my eardrop when making him to sleep )  He slept for 2 hours at school, but still very sleepy after went home.  I let him slept 2 more hours until 6:30.  I guess going school is really exhaustive to him.     
小穎鋒

30#
發表於 06-8-23 10:49 |只看該作者

teresatze,
Yes, in your case, your kid can only take nursery first in next begining of school year. LLC is pretty good, teacher is kind and caring to child.  You can consider it.....

School fee is $3980,
上課時間 :星期一至五 上午9時至下午4 時 15 分
       星期六   上午9時至中午12時
服務時間 :星期一至五 上午8時至下午6時
       星期六   上午8時至下午1時

Their website is --> http://www.kllck.edu.hk/all.php
小穎鋒

31#
發表於 06-8-23 17:22 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

32#
發表於 06-8-25 23:12 |只看該作者

大家好呀.... 我囡囡都係llc既學生呀, 今年幼班, 即係n2.

佢返左一年小組, 我認為d老c同嬸嬸, 所有員工都100分呀... 個個老c都好好人, 好錫小朋友, 你地可以放心呀, d嬸嬸都係呀, 好似佢地d婆婆咁, 好錫佢地架.  連校車既c機叔叔都好nice, 好得小朋友鍾意架...

本來舊年都幫個囡報左其他幼稚園, 但係真係唔捨得呢間, 就連我老公好鍾意, 好唔想轉校咁, d老c好有愛心, 學校又多野玩, 又多親子活動, 總之我個人好鍾意呢間學校.  但係我都知好多人都覺得呢間學校教既野太淺, 我個人就覺得冇問題, 佢返得開心我又放心, 所以湊左佢一年, 今年佢坐校車lu....

得閒再chat...

33#
發表於 06-8-29 08:20 |只看該作者

我囡囡今日返學上校車冇喊啦, 之前都會扮下野, 咋下嬌, 呢幾日好好多啦....

你地係咪都自己湊佢地返學呀? 我最初希望生完第二個就湊番佢返學, 而家見佢坐校車又幾放心, 不過真係太早啦...

34#
發表於 06-8-29 11:10 |只看該作者

Mcada,
Hello !  Your girl is so cute.

I am a full-time mom now, so I send and pick up my son by myself.  But I will find a job later, might be needed to let him take school bus at that time...All we can do is to train him up now when taking public transportation with us lou...    
小穎鋒

35#
發表於 06-8-29 11:13 |只看該作者

wig,
Your son is sent and picked up by your maid, isn't it ?  I met them last week at the school lift, your son really wet a lot of clothes...your maid took a large of dirty clothes when left...   
But don't worry, keep training him, I also took about 2 months to train up my son.  Be sure to align with school to quit using diaper at home.
小穎鋒

36#
發表於 06-8-29 14:35 |只看該作者

nkkcal,
我都會遲d搵份工架啦, 始終而家d人眼光好奇怪, 好似我冇份工冇搵錢就冇生存價值咁, 連我老爺奶奶佢地都係咁諗.  好彩我老公好支持我, 但係等多一, 兩年我都要重出江湖.... 等我第二個大少少先...

37#
發表於 06-8-29 15:08 |只看該作者

nkkcal

Yes, my son is the one with the big bag of wet clothes....

I don't let him wear diapers at home.  The only time he wear diapers are after school on the bus trip home (because he has wet himself at the bus several times) and at night when he is sleeping.

Does your son go in on Saturdays?

38#
發表於 06-8-29 15:34 |只看該作者

Mcada,
My mother-in-law & father-in-law only worry about the sole financial support problem, because my husband needs to support 2 families (he is a single child) wow.  So they bought us milk powder and diaper very frequent.   
My husband and I understand that these first few years is very important to our kid, so we prefer to earn less and spend less...

wig,
I still let Wing Fung wears diaper when sleeps at night. Because he sleeps alone at his room now, he rarely calls me up to go to toilet for him.  So I am afraid....Sometimes his diaper is wet, sometimes is dry.  But anyway, keep well on day time la.  Otherwise, keep washing bedsheets is very trouble.

For Wing Fung to adapt better, I let him goes to school on Saturdays first. May be later after stable, then no need la.  Because Sat does not have too much activities and students.

小穎鋒

39#
發表於 06-8-29 15:38 |只看該作者

wig,
By the way, is your home very far away ? If not, you can ask your maid to let your son go toilet before leaving school.  And bring some 保鮮袋 (those transparent plastics bags in a roll, people usually use them to keep vegetables in refrigerator) with her, if your kid wants to urinate on bus...
小穎鋒

40#
發表於 06-8-29 15:50 |只看該作者

nkkcal,
你仲唔出門口?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題