樓主: Nicolelau
go

施德福K1 [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 06-10-14 19:47 |只看該作者

Re: 施德福K1

NicoleLau,

Hi,   I am shy so I did not say    

Yes, no problem. Could you let me know your fax no. or email so that I could just send to you. They are in hardcopy.

But is a good idea to keep a softcopy. Actually, I would suggest ms yeung to leave a note to all kids' schoolbag so that we could ask classmates' parents to join discussion here.

jychan, pls check pm

btw, moms here, are there two nicole?  My kid always mention the below names:  Phoebe, Nicole, Erin, Mavis, Scott, Ms Winnie, Ms Yeung, Ms Dilys..etc.

I need to find out who are in which group(s) !

162#
發表於 06-10-14 19:48 |只看該作者

NicoleLau

Oh yes, woollen yarn and buttons. Tks for reminding me.  

btw, how to buy just a small bundle diff colors of yarn threads???

Actually more:  pictures of diff kind of food in the food pyramid or packing paper of canned food.

Re lantern: we made the big fat goldfish!

Nicolelau 寫道:
nectarbee:

Nice to meet you. Can you PM the class list copy to me? You had already reserve the K2 full class? Oh may be I need to reserve on Monday.

Reminder:
Remember to bring the buttons and the wool on Monday.

163#
發表於 06-10-16 09:26 |只看該作者

nectarbee:

Sorry for late reply. Pls check PM, thanks.

164#
發表於 06-10-16 13:22 |只看該作者

Hi all,
I just got the bottons for Nicole but no wool yarn as we don't have any ar home. I am sick today & maybe I will try to get some for Nicole later today.

Nectarbee,
Got your PM. Thanks for the invitation  

Need to sleep again. Talk to u all later.    

165#
發表於 06-10-16 17:55 |只看該作者

jychan:

Are you get better now? Take care for yourself.

Nectarbee,
Sorry for push you but I haven't rec'd the class list yet.

166#
發表於 06-10-17 15:18 |只看該作者

Nectarbee,
Thanks for your invitation to your blog. There seems to be some problems with my home computer & the access to yahoo blog sites are blocked by company. I may only visit it later.

Nicolelau,
I have a flu and just back to office this afternoon. I feel better now. Thanks for caring.

cheers,
jychan

167#
發表於 06-10-19 22:26 |只看該作者

Erin didn't go to school for 2 days. She has fever and doctor said she infected some "virus" that cause the fever. She is a bit better today, yet, the temperature is still around 38'C+.

I met a Kentville K1 mom yesterday, she said her kid has not yet started drawing dots/lines like we do. I'm a bit surprised Stafford is more "advanced" than Kentville.

168#
發表於 06-10-21 23:45 |只看該作者

Hi all,
My home computer is fixed by my hubby today. I'm back.   :

Dodulumama,
How's Erin now? Is she ok now? Get well soon, Erin!!!

I was also sick yesterday. I find myself a bit nervous as my due date is more near.

Hey, don't compare with other kindergarten. How's the reaction of Erin to the assignments so far? did she find them difficult? Nicole is so happy to have home assignments to do. And she is happy to finish them with my guidance. I think if the kid didn't have any negative reaction, it's Ok. Furthermore, those pre-writing skill homeworks are quite step by step and not very demanding. I think the school also  not forcing the kids to do. They just cultivate their interests of learning and writing by giving them a little bit of homework. I find Stafford is quite ok in balancing the fun & academic development of the kids.  Cheer up.

169#
發表於 06-10-23 09:48 |只看該作者

Hi DodoluMama:

How Erin is today, is she getting better now?

Did all of you change the English for kids book 2 for your child? I had confirmed with Ms Yeung and Ms Winnie this morning that they had finished the letter - H h –

How about the gathering? What is the final decision?

170#
發表於 06-10-23 14:34 |只看該作者

Nicolelau,
I've also asked Nicole to bring English for Kids Book 2 today.

I've reserved 5 Nov for our gathering. Just we need to decide the location.

Perhaps Dodolumama is so busy as Erin is sick. Let's wait for her response.

There's the catwalk show this Friday & the Halloween Party next Tuesday. What's your plan for Scott? I think I will let Nicole wear a dress this Friday and I'm borrowing a costume from my firend's duaghter for the Halloween. I can't find any nice costume but my friend has lots of "Treasure" for her girl which can lend to me.   

171#
發表於 06-10-23 17:37 |只看該作者

Erin recovered last Friday, but now the younger brother. They just take turns to go see doctor. That's the beauty of having 2 kids. He got 腸胃 problem, he ate abit too much these few days, and got diarrhea.    

Nov 5 is fine with us. I thought Nicoelau suggested tea/lunch buffet. That's fine too. Buffet table with ice-cream, waffles, dessert may keep them busy.

172#
發表於 06-10-24 12:33 |只看該作者

Tea Buffet is fine.   But it seems only 3 of us - Erin, Scott & Nicole?

Did u all join the Flag Day on 18 Nov? I joined it for Nicole.

I will also bring the camera for Miss Yeung to take some photos for the kids for the catwalk this Friday & Halloween Party next Tuesday. Will share with u all as last time.

173#
發表於 06-10-24 12:34 |只看該作者

Hey, learnt from previous message from nectarbee that she has reserved space for Full-day K2 class already? What about u guys? Do we need to reserve now?

174#
發表於 06-10-25 10:57 |只看該作者

Dear jychan:

We had joined the flag day on 18 Nov. and also reserved the full class seat already. You can ask Miss Yeung to reserve the seat now.

Dodolumama: Will you join the donation also?

175#
發表於 06-10-25 14:13 |只看該作者

We will join the flag day too, but Erin has to skip her swimming class for it..   :-|

There is a notice from school to parents re: the education voucher for early education. The principal urge the parents to voice out their opinion if they find any unfairness to private kindergarten under this voucher scheme. The school has made a strong statement of the unfairness in this notice & the last. See if you want to respond to it.

Have you started the rehearsal of Friday's Fashion Show? We still haven't figured out what to wear.       

176#
發表於 06-10-25 16:19 |只看該作者

For the Fashion Show this Friday, I think I will let Nicole wear a blouse & a skirt. However, I think I will only do rehearsal on Thursday or even Friday morning. Anyway, I think I will telll her what is she wearing & leave it for her to elaborate in the catwalk by herself. Just for fun.  

177#
發表於 06-10-27 10:23 |只看該作者

Dear jychan & Dodolumama:

Scott will bring a little gift for Erin and Nicole, please kindly to accept.

For the fashion show, Scott just wears casual wear like jeans and T-shirt only.

178#
發表於 06-10-27 10:31 |只看該作者

We arrived school at 9:20am today because of the horrible traffic jam. Miss yeung showed me the gift. Scott gave it to Nicole already. Thanks Scott's mum!!!  

I have also reserved the whole-day class today.

Happy long weekend!

179#
發表於 06-10-27 15:32 |只看該作者

Nicolelau

thanks very much! Erin loves the sticker.
I asked her if she told the class about the dress she wore today, she said no. But she said Scott did.   :wink:  :wink: You may want to check with Scott and let me know if my girl is making this up, haha...  BTW, she always says "Scotty" instead of Scott.. she said Miss Winnie called him "Scotty".

I rehersed with her a few times, but when she was asked to speak in front of the class, she said she's busy eating snack    

180#
發表於 06-10-27 17:18 |只看該作者

Erin is so lovely.   
I asked Nicole about the fashion show today. She said she's so happy. The school set up the stage at the playground area. I will checked to see if they are on stage by viewing the photos tonight.
I just had a brief rehearsal with Nicole when she wear the blouse & skirt this morning. She seemed quite understood what she need to do but I don't know if she can do it actually.   

What about the Halloween Party next Tuesday? Nicole will dress up as Snow White - a costume I borrowed from my friend's daughter which is different from the current Snow White (& I think it's prettier than the ones in the market now   ....

Happy Halloween!  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題