教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 施德福K1
樓主: Nicolelau
go

施德福K1 [複製鏈接]

181#
發表於 06-10-27 21:18 |只看該作者

Re: 施德福K1

Hi Nicolelau & Dodolumama,
Just upload the pix of the Fashion Show today & send u the invitation. Enjoy!

The kids are so lovely!

jychan

182#
發表於 06-10-27 23:03 |只看該作者

jychan

thanks! That was fun. While you said Scott & Nicole look like couple (especially the pic that Scott pointing at "the air" & "ask" Nicole to watch)        , I will say Erin & Scott look like brother & sister. They have same eyes when they smile.  
:wink:  :wink:

183#
發表於 06-10-28 12:03 |只看該作者

Hi all:

Scott was in a state of bliss during the kindergarten school life cause he had a sister and a girl friend in the school, Haha...     

jychan: Thanks for yr photo sharing.

184#
發表於 06-10-28 19:15 |只看該作者

I also like the pix that Scott is pointing to the sir & Nicole is watching - Very sweet scene
like "Melody Fair" stuff.

Nicole also call Scott as Scottie sometimes.

Hey, will again develop the pix in 4R size to you both (together with the Halloween Party ones).

Cheers,
jychan

185#
發表於 06-11-1 09:49 |只看該作者

good morning ladies..

where to meet this weekend? Lunch or Tea buffet?
TST is convenient to you?

Have you played the Halloween CD from school yesterday? It was fun. There are stories & songs. Erin loves it very much. The party was fun, as I heard, there are lots of candies from school and she said Nicole is a Princess & Scott is Skeleton.

186#
發表於 06-11-1 13:31 |只看該作者

Hi all,
I've sent you the Halloween photos & an email about our gathering.

jychan

187#
發表於 06-11-3 09:59 |只看該作者

Dear all:

I had asked Ryan mummy to join our gathering this morning, when will we meet?

Any other kids will join our gathering? Waiting for yr feed back.

188#
發表於 06-11-3 23:06 |只看該作者

hi all,

please check email for logistics.

189#
發表於 06-11-6 13:58 |只看該作者

Dear all:

Today when I bring Scott to school, Miss Law said we can bring some juice for our kids for BBQ on Wednesday. Scott asked me he just want to drink lemon tea.

190#
發表於 06-11-6 14:34 |只看該作者

Nicole was so sad when she left Erin's house yesterday. She even didn't want to get into Dad's car. But I think she was very tired & so she took a nap of 15 minutes in the car.

Have you buy the soil yet? I found the soil packs are very big - may be enough to share by 3-4 persons. If you haven't bought the soil, I can buy 1 pack & share with Erin & Scott.

191#
發表於 06-11-6 17:32 |只看該作者

jychan:

I had bought the soil already; it just $3 dollars only for a small package, did you need to buy one?

Dodolumama: How about you?

192#
發表於 06-11-6 19:41 |只看該作者

Hi, jychan and Scott's mom

I have sent the name list to your email a/c. sorry for the delay.

how was your gathering?

I had prepared all the stuff for the flower planting already.

Also the tissue paper-roll.

Mm. when can we have class visit?  Ms Yeung said it would be arranged later. did you ever visit the class on an ad hoc basis?

193#
發表於 06-11-6 22:44 |只看該作者

nicolelau,
did Scott receive a little gift from Erin today? I put in her schoolbag, but forgot to call Miss Yeung to pass it for her...

nectarbee,
I asked Miss Yeung about school visit last Friday. She said the coming Nov & Dec are packed with many activities and will not arrange parents to visit until Jan / Feb next year.

194#
發表於 06-11-7 11:32 |只看該作者

Dodolumama:

Thanks a lot for yr gift, Scott like it very much because he is Thomas super friends.
Did you buy the soil already?

nectarbee,
Thanks for preparing the class list. Our kids were enjoying very much for the gathering. Where did you go for the last trip?

195#
發表於 06-11-7 12:28 |只看該作者

Nicolelau,
I will go to Wanchai Market to buy the soil today. Nicole bought the sausage for BBQ today. She seems very looking forward for the BBQ tomorrow. (She is a 為食豬!)

Nectarbee,
Thanks for the name list. How's Hei Hei doing at school recently?  

jychan

196#
發表於 06-11-10 22:30 |只看該作者

Hi all,
Are u going to join the school picnic on 1 Dec? Will kids' daddies join as well?

I will join it but my hubby needs to work on that day.

The winter uniforms are all too big for Nicole (except the dress). I need to change them all on Monday.     :-x

I think the turtle-neck vest is quite hot for HK's weather. Nicole hates to wear turtle-neck clothes.  

I've bought her a grey cardigan & some grey socks already. I think for HK's weather, the kids seldom need to wear that think coat.

Happy Weekend!

197#
發表於 06-11-11 10:43 |只看該作者

Jychan:

I will go to join the school picnic and same with you Scott’s daddy needs to work on that day and may be he will go to Gold Coast to join us.

When will you change the uniform?

198#
發表於 06-11-13 14:51 |只看該作者

Nicole changed the smaller uniforms today. What about Scott & Erin? Do you need to change the size?

I feel extremely tired these few days. I am not sure if I can still join the Flag Day this Saturday as I really can't stand too long with my big tummy.  

:cry:

199#
發表於 06-11-13 22:38 |只看該作者

We still haven't decided if both of us can go school picnic on 12/1. My boss is travelling and I can't get hold of him yet. Miss Yeung called today and said I need to reply ASAP. Stafford will join another school (in Yuen Long) in this picnic, while York will go somewhere else. I was quite shock when she said there will be around 300 people.

I didn't change size although the uniform looks abit big.

Anyone knows the logistics of coming Saturday? when it starts & ends? where to sell? I want to send her to swimming class this Saturday, because she missed last lesson. mm... headache . :-|

200#
發表於 06-11-14 10:34 |只看該作者

Hi all:

Scott no need to change the uniform, it seems fit size for him.

Jychan:
I think you better to take a rest at home on Saturday; it seems too hard for you.

Dodolumama:
I meet Erin this morning, she seems very happy every morning. She always says hi with us very initiative. Hey, are they changing the monitress already? I saw Erin wear the monitress badge today, isn’t it?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題