用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 播道書院Vs. 聖若望(St. Johannes college)
查看: 7259|回覆: 41
go

播道書院Vs. 聖若望(St. Johannes college) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-31 10:17 |只看該作者

播道書院Vs. 聖若望(St. Johannes college)

請提供意見那間小學好?謝謝!   

2#
發表於 06-7-31 10:36 |只看該作者

Re: 播道書院Vs. 聖若望(St. Johannes college)

St Johannes is not good at all.

3#
發表於 06-7-31 10:45 |只看該作者

聖若望:派英中成績100%(明報提供) :
CHWong68 寫道:
請提供意見那間小學好?謝謝!   

4#
發表於 06-7-31 11:06 |只看該作者

很多時候,這些學校的數據係由學校提供,以我所知,絕不是100%入英中,還相差很遠。這間學校的操守很有問題。它是一間以賺錢為主的(扮)學團體,有些私校是以學生為中心,這間並不。我有個胴友在裡面教過一年,她給我舉一個例:同學如要考一些公開試,若成績一向不好的同學,校方會要求同學回家當缺席,或收拾書包到教員室等到考試完畢,這是否很有問題的做法?
她忍受不了這樣的教學,做完一個學年便沒有再做了。現在她在一間沙田名校任教。

現在有這麼多好學校,我絕不會讓我的孩子在這種只顧利害的環境下成長的。

5#
發表於 06-7-31 11:36 |只看該作者

我的女兒只有這有兩小學取錄.

播道書院是一間新小學
成績怎樣?   
jocelyn123 寫道:
很多時候,這些學校的數據係由學校提供,以我所知,絕不是100%入英中,還相差很遠。這間學校的操守很有問題。它是一間以賺錢為主的(扮)學團體,有些私校是以學生為中心,這間並不。我有個胴友在裡面教過一年,她給我舉一個例:同學如要考一些公開試,若成績一向不好的同學,校方會要求同學回家當缺席,或收拾書包到教員室等到考試完畢,這是否很有問題的做法?

該用戶已被刪除

6#
發表於 06-7-31 12:15 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 06-7-31 12:40 |只看該作者

我的女兒放榜後考(第三輪) 取錄

你的女兒 那區Band 1 津校取錄?
M&Mmother 寫道:
我 對聖 若望並不了解, 所以不願置評.

至於播道, 是一個新學校, 冇往績可以參考, 但我對它有信心,
我女兒於今年被一間Band 1 津校取錄, 但結果我放棄了, 揀選播道, 當我打電話告訴學校時, 學校職員亦十分驚訝, 說只有很多人爭入, 沒有人會退出, 根據報紙說, 叩鬥位是300多人爭10 個位.

當然我希望我的決定是對的.
該用戶已被刪除

8#
發表於 06-7-31 13:16 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

9#
發表於 06-7-31 13:22 |只看該作者

jocelyn123 寫道:

我朋友的兒子派中學甚差,其它聖若望同學也派得很差,請其它的聖若望的家長.說說小朋友的所派中學,己所不卻!!     

10#
發表於 06-7-31 14:11 |只看該作者

以校舍環境角度 聖若望Vs.播道書院無得比.
播道書院是依照全港校舍設計冠軍來興建.又
大又靚, 中/小學同在一所"Z型"校舍設計內!

11#
發表於 06-7-31 14:18 |只看該作者

我朋友的女兒考入DGS 05/06
ngtim 寫道:
[quote]
jocelyn123 寫道:

我朋友的兒子派中學甚差,其它聖若望同學也派得很差,請其它的聖若望的家長.說說小朋友的所派中學,己所不卻!!      [/quote]

12#
發表於 06-7-31 15:05 |只看該作者

哇! SJ 咁差嫁!  唔講唔知.  Very surprise.
I heard many positive comments about SJ in BK.  I also applied this school for my daughter and struggling for the choice between GH and SJ before.  If this was true, I have chosen the right one.

jocelyn123 寫道:

13#
發表於 06-7-31 21:41 |只看該作者

我的朋友說S.J. 不是這樣差,有些人入了英中。學術表現很好。英文成積的比Maryknoll 還要好。
Wnnieng 寫道:
哇! SJ 咁差嫁!  唔講唔知.  Very surprise.
I heard many positive comments about SJ in BK.  I also applied this school for my daughter and struggling for the choice between GH and SJ before.  If this was true, I have chosen the right one.

[quote]
jocelyn123 寫道:

[/quote]

14#
發表於 06-8-1 09:38 |只看該作者

各位真家長,

請小心選擇學校,因有些人會扮家長,在BK放料,搏拉客.我就是這樣送了我的兒子入讀幼稚園,接着讀不夠10天退學.而姓"蟲"的校長因此而打了我個仔塊面.自此當我仔搭車經過此校,我個仔都哭着不要入此校.可想而知此校實有好多問題

crystalss

15#
發表於 06-8-1 10:17 |只看該作者

唔明. please explain
crystalss 寫道:
各位真家長,

請小心選擇學校,因有些人會扮家長,在BK放料,搏拉客.我就是這樣送了我的兒子入讀幼稚園,接着讀不夠10天退學.而姓"蟲"的校長因此而打了我個仔塊面.自此當我仔搭車經過此校,我個仔都哭着不要入此校.可想而知此校實有好多問題

crystalss

16#
發表於 06-8-1 14:12 |只看該作者

I heard too many negative comments from this school as you can find that most of the teachers will leave after 1 year teaching there. Most of them can't agree with the way that the school used. I am working in an educational field. I know many teachers teaching there. If you know what the principal did and what the teachers were forced to do, you will.....It is unbelievable!!!

17#
發表於 06-8-1 14:33 |只看該作者

St. Johannes college is a very traditional school, this school's type is not suitable for all the kids (especially for active kids), but it's English's standard is very high is true. My son like SJC and his techers very much. By some personal reasons,my son will go to another school to study in P.1. I don't believe Mrs Chung beat the kids.  SJC  is a good school for us.   

18#
發表於 06-8-1 15:56 |只看該作者

At that moment, one of my son's teacher is Mrs. Chung. My son did not want to go back to the school one day after I submitted the letter for give up the seat, He was crying like crazy. (the first day of the school day, my son was so happy to go there until I submitted the letter). One year later, I asked him why he don't want to go there, he told me Mrs. Chung was beat his face. For the kids who is 2years and eight months old, they will not know how to explain to you, however, when he was over three years old, he understand how to explain to you. Trust or not, up to you.

19#
發表於 06-8-1 16:20 |只看該作者

Dear All,

My girl was studying in this school. And she will attend K2 this year.
I felt so surprise after hear the news from other parent.
My girl was studying in this school and the class teacher is Mrs. Chung. What I saw during the party, outdoor field trip etc. All the student/ parent love her so much and she can named all the children by her memeory.
I talked to her during the parent day. She said to me because she love KIDS so much, therefore she need to be a class teacher even though she is a headmaster of the school.
My girl love her so much and she love to go to school. Everytime when I talk to her, she will say to me Miss Chung said.......... (Whateven Miss Chung said is Correct) better then me.

The English standard in this school is very good-especially the pronounciation for a K1 girl.

I am not saying rather is true or not. But so far this school is OK to me.

20#
發表於 06-8-1 23:15 |只看該作者

As I know, It's true that the kindergarten session is much better than the primary session since Miss Chung is one of the boss of this school, she also is an excellent PR and she understands the rule of total customer service but is doesn't mean her attitude is right or she can bring the kids to the right track. It is the most important for the teenagers in primary seesion. Some of the pass students told me that they were forced to donate money every year from Sept to Dec.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題