發新帖
查看: 1763|回覆: 15
go

Victoria 好定 SKH 好? 請俾D意見! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-14 09:48 |只看該作者

Victoria 好定 SKH 好? 請俾D意見!

Dear all,

本人準備搬去香港島,因耍替細女轉校插K2, 她K1讀St. Cat.又擬替她投考St.Paul,請問Victoria 好定 SKH 好? 另两所学校的雜費多嗎?升學情况怎樣?

俾著你,會點楝?請俾D意見!

心急人

2#
發表於 06-7-16 01:41 |只看該作者

Re: Victoria 好定 SKH 好? 請俾D意見!

SKH Kinder for sure

TimMaMa 寫道:
Dear all,

本人準備搬去香港島,因耍替細女轉校插K2, 她K1讀St. Cat.又擬替她投考St.Paul,請問Victoria 好定 SKH 好? 另两所学校的雜費多嗎?升學情况怎樣?

俾著你,會點楝?請俾D意見!

心急人

3#
發表於 06-7-16 03:04 |只看該作者

我個仔之前都係讀victoria k1,我黎緊9月我都選擇左讀SKH !希望我冇選錯!

4#
發表於 06-7-17 03:16 |只看該作者

martie 寫道:
SKH Kinder for sure

Would Martie mind further elaborating more?  I'm preparing to apply 2007 K1 for my boy in the coming fall.  These 2 are my target schools.  Thanks in advance!

Becky
My lovely Chezkel is 6.5 yrs old la!!
該用戶已被刪除

5#
發表於 06-7-18 20:38 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 06-7-18 23:02 |只看該作者

請問SKH即係邊間?

7#
發表於 06-7-18 23:35 |只看該作者

聖公會幼稚園(中環鐵崗)

8#
發表於 06-7-19 00:11 |只看該作者

I hvae to make up my mind between this two school and would like to know more about them.

What is the English standard of SKH?  Any NET teacher?  Do they use traditional teachng approach or 活動教學?

9#
發表於 06-7-19 00:18 |只看該作者

I have to make up my mind between this two school and would like to know more about them.

What is the English standard of SKH?  Any NET teacher?  Do they use traditional teachng approach or 活動教學?

Hei'smum 寫道:
I also gave up many competitive kinders and ESF before and chose SKH finally and I know I make the right choice. Hei Hei would promote to K2 next year. Hope you feel the same after your son studying SKH:
Both the principal, teachers and all staffs at SKH are very nice. They are willing to listen and professional in teaching. Heihei enjoys her school life very very much.

[quote]
Edison媽咪 寫道:
[/quote]

10#
發表於 06-7-19 01:42 |只看該作者

Victoria is not bad too.  I cannot say that SKH is better than Victoria.
My elder girl is at Victoria and will promote to K3 coming Sept.  My younger daughter will go to SKH K1 coming Sept.
The reason for not choosing Victoria for my younger daughter is that her speech development is slow and I want her to concentrate on Cantonese first.
I am very proud of my elder daughter as her English and Mandarin are quite good and she is so used to speak in English and Mandarin anywhere anytime.

My younger daughter studied at Lingnan prenursery before.  After her classmate's grandmother met my elder girl and found out that my girl can speak good English and Mandarin at age 4, she was so impressed that she immediately applied Victoria for her granddaughter and will transfer to Victoria coming Sept.
But it is more difficult to get a seat at SKH as Victoria has many campuses and the tuition fee is almost $4,000 next year.  
該用戶已被刪除

11#
發表於 06-7-19 08:13 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

12#
發表於 06-7-22 08:07 |只看該作者

同意   
martie 寫道:
SKH Kinder for sure

[quote]
TimMaMa 寫道:
Dear all,

俾著你,會點楝?請俾D意見!

心急人

[/quote]

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 06-7-22 09:58 |只看該作者

我想問下聖公會係米好難考架
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

14#
發表於 06-7-22 23:45 |只看該作者

TimMaMa,

1)曾在St. Paul co-ed校長的訪問中,得知她會取Kinder校長的推介.(She didn't mention how )
2)相信你都聽過,St. Paul co-ed收很多SKH 和聖保羅堂's student. (曾有訪問ask the reason, principal said that 都是因為家姐哥哥考到,細佬妹又讀呢兩間kinder, 無特別原因)
3)記唔記得前兩、三年在置當始南有個P.6 男生got scholarship入St. Paul co-ed, I remember his parents said that they never dreamed of his son...... because they are very poor, they just live in public estate.......
of course, this boy is very smart and he got lots of prize in music,........置當始南很落力出錢出力谷學生got prizes.In fact, the students was recommended by 置當始南 to co-edu Secondary.置當始南是聖公會嘅。
4)I attended St.paul co-edu's 小一申請seminar, principal had mentioned that 她多數唔收細仔,但"資優"例外。(咁由SKH 或屬下嘅kinder 强力recommended都有jetso掛)
5)My younger boy studied in Victoria, I asked the teacher about the recommendation. The teacher honestly told me that the principal of Victoria won't recommended the students to any specific pri, and no other pri would get the reference form them.
6)I know a girl who studeied 聖保羅堂, in her class, 10 students applied for co-edu and 5 of them successed. This girl is not the rich, no rleation and 平常表現中規中矩。

以上嘅fact, 由我個人推測,如果以同一個人,條件和背景不變的話,讀SH入St.Paul co-edu 的機會畀other KG 大。(of course, 有例外incident)

really 好個人嘅想法,與兩校's standard 無關   

15#
發表於 06-7-28 00:55 |只看該作者

Hi holok mom,

Just wanted to know "a girl who studeied 聖保羅堂, in her class, 10 students applied for co-edu and 5 of them successed." when did it happen? Is it for school year 2006-07?  That is unbelievable and terrific.

holokmom 寫道:
TimMaMa,

6)I know a girl who studeied 聖保羅堂, in her class, 10 students applied for co-edu and 5 of them successed. This girl is not the rich, no rleation and 平常表現中規中矩。

以上嘅fact, 由我個人推測,如果以同一個人,條件和背景不變的話,讀SH入St.Paul co-edu 的機會畀other KG 大。(of course, 有例外incident)

really 好個人嘅想法,與兩校's standard 無關   

16#
發表於 06-8-10 14:23 |只看該作者

Edison媽咪 寫道:

你好 ! 我想問為什麼你不繼續選擇維多利亞的 k1 ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題