發新帖
查看: 1457|回覆: 4
go

急!滬江維多利亞 VS 保良局顏寶鈴 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-7 18:27 |只看該作者

急!滬江維多利亞 VS 保良局顏寶鈴

兩間新校,請問你地會點揀?

滬江維多利亞係私校,考IB,擔心升本港大學机會比港制考試少。(但此校多外籍老師)
保良局顏寶鈴係直資,考中學文憑,港制。

希望各位可以比D意見,多謝!

2#
發表於 06-7-7 20:23 |只看該作者

Re: 急!滬江維多利亞 VS 保良局顏寶鈴

顏寶玲?   

3#
發表於 06-7-8 02:13 |只看該作者

Curious to ask whether your child have very good examination results, such as top 20% in school, in order for 顏寶鈴 to accept her.

I ask because I know some band 1 students with above average english level and extra-curricular activities were still rejected. But I heard that it is only a band two school.

For the choice of school, I don't know much about  滬江維多利亞, but 顏寶鈴 is a PLK school, and I felt most PLK schools would only push students for better examination results. Be careful!

4#
發表於 06-7-8 02:14 |只看該作者

jenny1972 寫道:

顏寶玲?   

What does that   mean?

5#
發表於 06-7-9 08:45 |只看該作者

Dear Jackyngtm,

Curious to ask whether your child have very good examination results, such as top 20% in school, in order for 顏寶鈴 to accept her.

My son is band 1 and he is top 10% in school.  Before 11/7,  these 2 schools accept him,  I would like to collect more information to make dicision.   

I ask because I know some band 1 students with above average english level and extra-curricular activities were still rejected. But I heard that it is only a band two school.

According to 2005 PLK Ngan Po Ling information,  band 1 of F.1 students  are 72.1% .  But that is quite a new school,  so I cannot get more information.

For the choice of school, I don't know much about 滬江維多利亞, but 顏寶鈴 is a PLK school, and I felt most PLK schools would only push students for better examination results. Be careful!

Thanks for your advice.  Thanks again.
:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題